Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Kaoru's fancy dress party

Drunken fights..Twisted words

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Die comforts Shinya after the events and Toshiya wakes up from his drunken haze....

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Die,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2012-03-01 - Updated: 2012-03-01 - 349 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Die, why is Kaoru so mad at me?", The innocent Shinya asked swaying his hips to the music. Die pulled Shin closer to him and kissed his cheek. "I don't know, baby but I'll keep you safe". Die made Shinya feel safe every minute he was with him. "I love you, my knight in shining armour" The drummer said, resting his head on Die's chest. "And I love you too, my beautiful princess" They kissed again before the guy from earlier came up behind Shinya. "Hey, you gonna let me kiss you, baby?" The man said, obviously drunk. "You talking to my boyfriend?" Die said defensively. "No, I'm talking to the girl I kissed earlier" He replied placing his hands on Shinya's thin waist. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY PRINCESS!" Die exclaimed, punching the guy full-force in the face, making his nose bleed like crazy. "Oh? your still alive?" Die asked, anger rising in his voice as he let go of Shinya for a brief moment and kicked the guy in the stomach. "LEAVE...HIM...THE...FUCK...ALONE!" Die screamed at him before pulling Shinya so close, their bodies were one. "Baby, let's go" Shinya said quietly into his lover's ear. Die nodded and carried the princess out of the party and into the night air outside.

Toshiya awoke with a moan to the sound of the very lous music booming in from the middle of the house. "What the-?" He asked, hand on his blue head as he rose up from bed. He looked around at the stacks and stacks of Naruto and One Piece books on the desk he now recognized as his. He recalled what had happened earlier and grogily walked to the long mirror and straightened his blue and black streaked hair again. "Okay, Toshiya, let's go find a guy to fuck" He said to himself, full of confidence he would end up in bed again at least twice tonight. He suddenly felt really horny and laid back down on the bed. He moaned as he pleasured himself, thinking of Shinya, sexy sexy Shinya.....
Sign up to rate and review this story