Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Kaoru's fancy dress party

"I don't love you Akiyo"....

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Die asks Shinya something big...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Die,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-03 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 372 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh Akiyo please more", Toshiya begged as his fuck-buddy moved in and out of him, hard. Akiyo was panting and sweat ran down his body as he cried out as he reached his climax. "Uhhh...Totchi", He moaned, faling on top of him in a tired heap. "Your hurting me", Tochiya whispered, out of breath as he pulled out from underneath the boy. "I'm sorry", Akiyo was very apolagetic. He leaned forward to kiss Toshiya on the lips again and Toshiya inserted his tongue further into his mouth. Akiyo moaned as he felt Toshiya run his hands over his body. "I love you", Akiyo said. But that was the thing. They weren't togther. It was just for tonight.

"Baby, do you mind if I smoke for a while?", Die asked Shinya as he placed him down on the grass surrounding the lake, moonlit by the beautiful sky. "Sure, just don't kiss me afterwards", Shinya said, staring out at the mini waves that moved. "Awwz Shin, smoking isn't that bad", Die said as he hugged his lover. "It is to me, Die, I hate how it smells and tastes", He made a disgusted face before burying his delicate face back into Die's chest. "You're so cute, shin-chan" Die kissed his forehead and lay down beside his lover and smoothed his hands through his hair. Shinya curled up against him and closed his eyes. Nothing could be better than this he thought. "Hey Shinya...when are you gonna have sex with me?", Die questioned with a grin. The princess blushed a bright shade of red and looked away. "I-uhh-Let's go find a room then", He didn't want to do it but then he also didn't wanna upset his lover. "You don't have to", Die said, firmly gripping Shinya from around his waist. "But I want to" Shinya said, his eyes suddenly full of lust. He kissed Die with such force it shocked his lover. "Shi-Shinya....this isn't like you", Die stammered. "I'm sorry", He looked down, ashamed of being too forcefull. "No, I like it- it's sexy- you're sexy", He licked Shinya's lips and pulled him up from the ground. "C'mon, let's go", Shinya said following him. Tonight's gonna be so fun he thought.....
Sign up to rate and review this story