Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Happy perry the platypus day!

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Ok, I finally finished this...sorta...I need more brainstorm...but they get founded...OH AND I BROUGHT BOBBERT IN for the next 2 or 3 chappies tho

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-03-03 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 741 words

0Unrated
~
After the explosion, I tried opening my eyes, and when I did I saw Korse with his gun and a Drac holding onto Grace. Korse probably thought we were dead, but when I looked up at him he scowled. 
Keep running, he sneered before he and the Drac holding on to Grace walked off. I rolled over, looking over at the other guys. Covered in ash, and covered in glass, my brother was next to me and next to his was Jet Star. Fun Ghoul was far away, and my thoughts went right to him. Ghoul! I yelled, tears poking there way through my eyes. Fun Ghoul are you ok?
I saw Jet Star and Kobra Kid get up, Kobra stayed with me and Jet walked over to Fun. Bro, stay calm, Kobra said to me. Jet's checking on him.
I can't find a pulse! Jet called. Go get Dr. D, Fun Ghoul might be dead!
No! No not Frank, not him. You're lying! I sobbed. Frank! Frank you're ok right Frank? Come here!
Kobra held me down as I tried to get up, and run to Ghoul. He was...dead?
~
"Gerard! Are you okay?" Frank asked pushing me into a wall. "Should I call Mikey?"
"I'm fine," I said. "It was just a dream."
"A killjoy dream?" he asked sitting in my lap. "Want to tell me about it?"
"Of course. Grace got captured, after this one explosion, and I got responses from Jet and Kobra. But I didn't get one from you and I freaked out, and Jet said he couldn't find a pulse."
Frank nodded, looking in my eyes. "I died?" he asked, fiddling with my fingers. "But maybe I didn't, maybe the dream you had when you said I was the only hope for you and stuff, time wise came after this one."
I smirked, he was on to something. We just stayed on the floor, not planning to leave our spots. "We know you're in here!" someone yelled in the main room. I felt Frank freeze up, and then I remembered our first night together. There was something Frank isn't telling me, and I have the feeling it's going to stay like that. Frank's bedroom door was kicked down, and it revealed Mikey, Ray, Hana, Bing, Jay, Brendon, Ryan, and the other two kids. 
"Where the FUCK were you guys?!" Brendon yelled pushing Frank and I against the wall in a giant bear hug. "We were all worried, and we made posters and placed them all over town!"
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hana talking to a cop, and she kept looking over at Frank. What's going on, and why is there a cop?
"We were here," Frank said breaking the hug. "We were here the whole time." 
Ryan came over and took his best friend away, telling us they had plans. Mikey, Ray and Hana saw me looking at the cop, and then the two kids in the door frame. "It's mandatory," Mikey said nodding at the cop. "And those are some of our friends, Brian and Cason. They're in yearbook."
Of course, because all of their friends are in yearbook, but the cop started to get me worried. "Mr. Frank Iero," he said pulling my boyfriend away. "You're under arrest."
Frank smirked, back facing the cop, "Again?"
"What?!" I yelled standing up. "What did he do?!"
The cop lead everyone upstairs, one hand on the small boy's shoulder and the other grabbing his handcuffs. I was the last to leave Franks room, and when I entered the main room I saw Frank cuffed to a lamp, Hana sitting on the couch with Ray and Mikey, Bing and Jay brought out two chairs from the kitchen and were perched there, with the cop standing in the center of the room. "Get dressed," he said cracking his knuckles. "Then we'll get started."






OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP! You guys weren't expecting that worded you? Teehee I know it's a cliffhanger, and guess what...IM WRITING AN R+J INSPIRED FUC BUT WIFF GEE AND FRANK! ITS GONNA BEEEEEE GOOOOOOD! TEEHEE AND AND AND AND AND THEN IMMA SLEEP AND THEN EAT FOOD AMD THEN DRINK JUICE WHEN IM KILLING CAUSE ITS FUCKING DELISHIOUSH!!!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAAH BUUIUUUUIIDDDDYYY WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB :D
Sign up to rate and review this story