Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Find You When The Sun Goes Black...

Chapter Three

by Detonating_Bunny 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-03-15 - Updated: 2012-03-16 - 919 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry I Took Forever To Put This Up. And If I Can I Will Put Another Chapter Up Tomorrow. Thanks To Those Who Read This! And Please Review, Really Appreciate It. I Haven’t Really Been Up For Writing Too Much, School, Annoying Parents Tend To Get In My Way.And Sorry For A Not So Good Of A Chapter, I Promise The Next One Or Two Shall Be Very Interesting ;)


Chapter Three
Frankie’s P.O.V

“Are you alright?” Someone asked as I was getting off the floor.

“Does it fucking look like it?” I said, I didn’t mean to sound mean or anything but I had just been spit in the face what do you except and now as stare back at the person who asked I realized that this was seriously one of the first times anyone has ever showed the slightest sign of caring.

“I was just asking, sorry I guess,” He answered. I took a closer look at him, as I looked into his hazel eyes I realized he looked different there was something about him that told me to stay away but another part that said he was just building a wall to hide all the raw emotions deeply hidden behind those eyes.

“It’s alright, thanks for asking no one else probably even cares.” I replied a little less annoyed.

“If you say so.” He answered I don’t know what I said to have upset him enough to cause him to walk away….wait what no! I was processing the fact he was leaving so very slowly. I felt that every step he took was minutes long, something inside me was begging me to scream and shout for him to stay the other said to be reasonable why on earth would he ever want to stick around me, I can’t stop him I can’t. He probably hates me, sometimes it just seemed that with just looking or talking to me it caused people to run away to leave me alone once again. I watched him walk off, with not even once turning back, and once he approached the park’s exit I felt that tug I felt earlier lessen and something in me told me that I lost a chance of a lifetime why? I don’t know but by now I was done processing this, I needed to get home it was getting dark. I put it and everything behind as I let the Misfits take over as I put my earphones back on, but there was still something lingering in my thoughts those eyes HIS eyes to be precise the one person who actually cared enough to ask if I was fine, there was something deep behind them I just knew it, but then again it’s not like I’ll ever see him again so there was no way of knowing.

Even after I was finally nearing my house there was this little voice saying I’d see him again. Call it a premonition, feeling whatever but little by little it convinced me I would and that made me smile for some weird reason.

I opened the door to my “Home Sweet Home” but is it really considered that when the first thing you hear is arguing coming from the kitchen, ugh, It had been so peaceful last week given that my dad was on a “business trip” not that I cared what he did not anymore anyway. They instantly stopped as they caught sight of me the had agreed not to argue in front of me but what was the point by the time I reach my room they’ll go on, thinking I can’t hear any of it.

“Hey, Sweetie don’t get the wrong impression we were just talking,” My Mom said, She used to be so understanding before, she was always there and so was my dad, he was a real inspiration then he taught me everything but of course I had to let him down when I decided to play guitar instead of drums I guess that’s when we got distant but he did say as long as your doing what you feel is right I support you. Truth is I miss him but he’s hurt my mom too much and he’s got real problems says he can stop when he wants but no he’s an alcoholic and well we all know that’s what they all say.

“Sure, I’ll be in my room.” I say as I head upstairs I guess that’s one place I still got especially since my baby is up there the only one who understands me and lets me let every feeling of sorrow, misery and plain loneliness flow from my fingertips to her strings, the one that promises things will get better and for those moments I spend with her I begin to believe it. Things finally feel right after hours of playing, and I’m finally able to drift off to sleep but before I can I picture those beautiful hazel eyes once more and that’s what gets me to completely feel safe why I have no idea but it’s a feeling that just seems naturally right.



P.S: I Meant What I Said About How It Feels To Play, If Any Of You Wants To Play an Instrument I Suggest You Do It’s Just Something That Feels SO Right.
[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story