Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Find You When The Sun Goes Black...

Chapter Four: Gerard's P.O.V

by Detonating_Bunny 0 reviews

Is the "new" Gerard Really A Good Thing?...Or Is Someone Turning Into A Stuck Up.O:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-03-16 - Updated: 2012-03-17 - 927 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four
Gerard’s P.O.V

I lay on my bed, regretting and replaying the action that I did hours ago I have no idea what came over me. I’m sure I confused him real bad. One minute I was worried about him and then seconds later I felt angered by his words, why? Maybe because he said exactly what I would’ve said. It came as such a hit that sent me through all the moments when people walked by without saying a single word as they shoved me in a locker or my head in a toilet. It angered me that he simply took it and for a second it made me think of him as pathetic but as I did I was calling myself that too. I took years of getting bullied just like him for me to realize it couldn’t go on and like I’ve said I’m done and if I have to go through people like that kid at the park I will nothing will stop me this time I want to be the majority not the minority. I Gerard Arthur Way will not let a kid who reminds me of my past cost me all that I’ve built to keep this attitude up. And with that thought in mind I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of my phone alarm go off. Well Monday has arrived time for my fresh start, I suppose. I got up and went to shower.

I came out of the shower and dressed the whole time smirking at myself, I really am cute, ;) Especially after I chopped of my hair you can finally see my face. I chose to wear a leather jacket, worn out blue jeans, and a plain black shirt. “Damn.” I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Something big changed in me last night and I got to admit, it feels good. I walked out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen where I saw my brother looking real nervous for the first time, weird that’s usually me, eh he’ll be over it soon, “You ready to go Mikes?” I asked.

“No? What’s up with you today?” he asked curiously but still looking shy, that was real weird coming from him.

“Nothing, can’t I smile for once?” I asked

“Yes, Sir. Glad Your Happy” He said

“Are you?” I asked. Seriously the kid looked green it was as if all that cockiness and confidence of his was gone in a day.

“Yeah, just kind of nervous, new school and all” he said. I still didn’t quite believe it but I guess that was all.

“Well then let’s go don’t wanna be late.”

“Wow, since when the fuck does Gerard Way want to go to school?” he said sarcastically. I didn’t even know but I guess I am a new Gerard now. I walked out without another word didn’t really have much to say.

We walked didn’t really talk but as we reached the entrance I felt an invisible tug that was so eager to break the walls I’d built why I don’t know. And just as I looked up I saw him. He went in and so did we I was so lost in thought I didn’t realize I was following him. I stopped as I saw him with a, brown haired afro kid, pale looking and quite tall compared to him. It was the guy from the park, I needed to leave with just the sight of him I felt the need to let go and be myself, but I can’t. Not Again, I walk towards what seems to be the main office, Mikey following.

“Hi, I’m Gerard Way, this is Mikey Way” I said to the lady at the desk.

“Oh, yes I remember now your parents called a couple days ago saying you’d attend here now. Wait here a sec. while I get your schedules.” She replied cheerfully.

She came back shortly after and asked, “Do you think you’ll need someone to help you get around?”

“No, I’m sure we’ll be fine.” I said.

And with that I was on my way to my first class while Mikey headed to his. According to the sheet of paper my first class was English. Room 271. I walked in feeling the stares of all the people there but ignoring them as I walked to the teacher’s desk.

“Ahh, Gerard? Right?” she asked as if expecting me.

“Yeah, that’s me” I replied with a smirk. She turned to the class and said, “We have a new student this is Gerard Way.”

I turned to the class as I heard some girls yell out, “Cutie!”

I couldn’t help but smile but that smile immediately faded as I saw the guy from the park and again that tugging feeling over came me. And for my luck the seat next to him was the only one untaken. And just as the thought came into mind the teacher said “Why don’t you have a seat next to Mr. Iero There,” She said pointing at him. And as I walked over there, having no choice left, I looked in his eyes as I sat and just like that my happiness returned but in a different way, a way I cannot explain.

A/N:Things Will Get Way More Interesting Soon. (I Think) xD
Sign up to rate and review this story