Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Find You When The Sun Goes Black...

Chapter Four: Frankie's P.O.V

by Detonating_Bunny 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-03-17 - Updated: 2012-03-26 - 605 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four
Frankie’s P.O.V
[**]

I was disturbed from my pleasant dreams, don’t quite remember them but oh well, when my mom said, “Honey, it’s time to get up for school.”

“No!” I replied

“Fwankie!” She said in the voice she only used when trying to get me up.

“But, Mom!” I complained.

“Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Jr.! You get up this instant!”

“Don’t call me that!” I said as I got out of bed. She simply smiled and walked out of my room. Well what else to do than shower and get ready for hell…..

I came out and decided to wear some ripped black jeans, a Green Day shirt and a Misfits’ hoodie. Once I was dressed I fixed my hair and applied some red eyeliner. I went downstairs to find my mom making breakfast, “It’s almost ready sweetie sit down,” She said as she caught sight of me.

“Alrite” I replied.

After some pancakes, it felt as if today was going to be an alrite day I said my goodbye’s and walked out of my house and started on my way to hell.

I got a text from Lea, the only one who seems to care just a bit she was my best friend (well still is) before she left to a catholic school.

Lea: What’s On Your Mind? Ha I sound like Facebook xD well anyway what’s up Frankie!

Me: You say the most random things but you do *high-key…And nothing just on my way to hell (school)

Lea: Wow, and yeah me too man, all the girls here are more annoying than you! xD

Me: You know I’m an awesome kind of annoying though. You know you love me.
Lea: Someone’s been watching Gossip Girl (Again) you’re missing the XOXO though lol. But your right I do. Well Lates almost there these nuns will take my phone if I don’t put it away and we no I wouldn’t live a day without it, and the world would suck with no Lea. xP

Me: Haha yes it would bye-bye then –XOXO Gossip Girl! >_<

Truth is I WAS watching it the other day, speaking of which it’s on today, not missing that. Well anyway I was almost at school now as I walked in I spotted Ray. Ray Toro my other best friend, he’s got a huge afro but it’s awesome hair. The only thing that I don’t like about him is that he’s so tall and makes me feel short. I’m only 5’4.

It came as a surprise that no one said anything or pushed me, so far the day was going good. Five minutes later the bell rang ugh! Time for English, that lady really doesn’t like me she just stares in this creepy way.

I made my way in to my seat and a few seconds later I saw him come in. The Guy from the park. He seemed so confident now, so happy, that made me upset I don’t know why he just seemed so different and happy but for the wrong reasons.

“We have a new student this is Gerard Way.” Ms. Harrell said. Gerard, what a nice name.

“Why don’t you have a seat next to Mr. Iero There,” she said. That made my eyes light up. But it seemed to upset him, up until he sat down turn to me and looked me right in the eyes and I saw a smile emerge and I felt mine grow into a goofy one.
Sign up to rate and review this story