Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Suprises

Chapter 3

by Nic 1 review

part 3 please read and review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-06-29 - Updated: 2006-06-29 - 1444 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

The next morning Joel had stayed at Asher's and Benji had stayed at Tony's. Joel was already up when Asher got up with a hang over from hell.
"Morning. How you feeling?" Joel asked. She flinched and rubbed her head.
"Like shit. Came you not talk so loud please." Joel smiled. She went over to close the blind so that the sun wouldn't come in and sat down with a cup of coffee and an aspirin.
"That's better." She smiled. Just then Tony and Benji came in. Tony looked quite bad but not as bad as Asher. They went into the kitchen to Joel and Asher. Asher just rolled her eyes and put her head down on the table. She didn't have the energy to move never mind deal with Benji or Tony if they started too. Benji sat down next to Joel not saying a word.
"Where's the aspirin?" Tony said. Asher just lifted her hand up passing him the aspirin.
"Thanks" Tony said.
"You have a good birthday Tone?" Joel asked breaking the silence.
"Yeah it was good." Tony said. "I take it your not feeling too good this morning Ash." Tony said smiling. Asher lifted her head up.
"You think." She said bluntly then put her head back down.
"Hey tone why don't we go get some lunch. Want us to bring you two anything back." Joel said pushing Tony out the door. Asher groaned. Benji shuck his head.
"What did you do that for?" Tony said when they got out the door.
"To give them two time alone together to talk."
"Kill each other more like. She really hurt Benji last night."
"Oh yeah and what he did to her was nothing then was it?"
"I'm not saying that. It's just...this is so fucked up. It's killing me seeing them two like this. It's not how their supposed to be."
"I know they need to get things sorted soon."
Back inside the kitchen Benji was still sat in silence looking down at the floor and Asher still had her head resting on the table.
"I'm sorry about last night." Asher said quietly looking him in the eyes for the first time since she had fount out about him and Alex. Benji snapped out of his daydream nervously looking her in the eyes back. He finally seen all the pain and suffering Asher had was going through because of him reflected in her beautiful eyes.
"Sorry what did you say?"
"I said sorry for last night, I was out of order."
"Well I don't accept your apology." Benji said.
"What! Why?"
"You won't accept mine."
"Yeah two totally different things Benj I think what you did was a lot worse."
"Just answer me one thing, Ash." Benji said with pain in his eyes.
"What?" Asher snapped.
"Do you still love me? Answer me truthfully."
"Yes you know I do and nothing will ever chance that."
"Well then why can't you accept my apology and let us get back to normal." Benji pleaded.
"Because Benj I don't trust you anymore. You don't understand how much it would kill me if I took you back; every time you where away from me I would be wondering where you where and who you was with. I would be paranoid that you would do it again."
"But I won't do it again. I will never hurt you ever again if you took me back." Benji said kneeling down next to her with tears flowing down his face. Asher had tears in her eyes.
"How do you know? How do I know you won't?"
"Because I love you more than anything and if I lose you life wouldn't be worth living. It's killing me us being like this. I know it's all my fault and I don't deserve you back but please just give me one more chance to prove to you how much I love you and get you to trust me again."
"Benj it's going to take a long time getting my trust back. I don't ever want to feel like this again and the only way I know I won't is by not giving you a second chance."
"Asher please just lets work something out. I don't want to fight with you anymore."
"I don't want to fight with you and I want things back to normal just as much as you but to get my trust we need to start from the very beginning. I need to learn to trust you as a friend first."
"I don't know if I can be just friends with you."
"Well you're going to have to try or we'll never have a relationship. Benj I'm risking enough even considering giving you another chance. Don't screw up again."
"I won't, believe me I won't." They hugged.

A little later Asher went in the shower leaving Joel, Benji and Tony alone to talk in the living room.
"So you two sorted everything out?" Tony asked.
"Sort of. We both still love each other so much. It's just she says she need to build up her trust in me. So at the moment where just friends."
"Can you handle just being friends?" Joel asked.
"I'm going to have to. It beats not having her at all."
Asher came walking down the stairs. Someone knocked on the door.
"I'll get it!" Asher shouted to them. She answered the door it was Billy and Paul. "Hey guys their in the living room."
"Hi Ash. You ok?" Billy said giving her a hug.
"Yeah I'm better than I was anyway." Asher said smiling.
"You look better." Paul said giving her a hug and following her into the living room. Benji, Joel and Tony said hi to Billy and Paul.
"Anybody want anything to eat or drink?" Asher said.
"I'll have a soda please." Billy said.
"Yeah one for me too if you don't mind." Paul said.
"Joel?" Asher said looking at him.
"No I'm fine thanks."
"Tony?"
"Let me see I'll have a cheese salad sandwich and a coke, real coke not diet." Tony said joking.
"Fuck off you'll get what you're given and like it." Asher said turning to get the drinks.
"I'll help you Ash." Benji said getting up and following her.
"Is that wise, will she not kill him?" Billy asked. Joel and Tony laughed.
"No they talked and their 'friends'." Tony said using air quotes.
"So you think their going to get back to normal soon?" Paul asked.
"I doubt it. It's going to take Asher a long time to forgive and trust him totally. Benji's just going to have to be patient." Joel explained.
The six of them hung out all day. It was more or less just like old times apart from the fact that Asher only paid attention to Benji when she had to. She mainly talked and messed around with Tony and Joel. Benji noticed this but was just happy that they where getting somewhere.
Later that night Asher was making herself some dinner and Benji was in the living room watching TV.
"You want me to do anything?" Benji called to her.
"No I'm fine thanks." She replied. He came and sat in the room with her. "I thought you where watching something on TV."
"No there's nothing on."
"Oh right." Asher said going back to cooking. Benji just watched her taking in her beauty.
"Erm Ash... I was... well you see..."
"Benji spit it out will you?" Asher sighed.
"Yeah well you se the thing is I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tomorrow night?..."
"Yeah sure, why not." Asher said not really paying much attention to Benji.
"Really. You do know I meant with me?" Benji said excited and sceptical. Asher laughed.
"Oh course I know you meant with you who else." She said laughing. She had finished cooking now and was dishing it out. "Do you want any?" she offered.
"No thanks I'm not hungry."
"You sure there's plenty here."
"No I'm fine thanks." Benji said smiling.
They sat in the living room Benji on one sofa and Asher on the other watching TV. They didn't really speak to each other. When Asher had finished eating she sat with him for a while then decided to go to bed because she had to be up early for a photo shoot in the morning.
"Ok I'm going to go to bed now. See you in the morning, well b the time you get up I'll probably only see you when I get up." Asher said smiling and heading up stairs.
"Night" Benji called to her.
Sign up to rate and review this story