Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Nineteen

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

I sighed, leaning against his door. It wasn't even worth it. He had already mutilated my heart.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-19 - 819 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frank

I woke up, reaching across the bed. When I didn't feel anything, I sat up quickly. I listened for any sound, but I didn't hear anything. I was starting to get worried. Gerard wouldn't just leave, would he?

I got out of bed and searched my small apartment. Gerard was no where to be found, and there was no note. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. I couldn't believe it. After everything, he just left. How could I be so stupid. All along he was just playing me. He probably just wanted sex.

I was so stupid. I should have seen this coming.

Furious, I stood up. I wasn't just going to let him play me like that. I walked out of my apartment and knocked on his door. I knocked so hard, my knuckles hurt. When he didn't answer, I slammed my hand against the door, “Damn it Gerard! I know you're in there!” I sighed, leaning against his door. It wasn't even worth it. He had already mutilated my heart.

I walked back into my apartment and collapsed on the couch. I had never felt so broken. I hadn't felt this bad since Sam died. It felt like Gerard ripped my heart out of my chest and then ate it for breakfast. I just could not believe what he did to me.

He made me believe that he loved me, then after I gave him everything, he runs away. He's probably out to find someone else. I shook my head, crying now. The only other person I had ever slept with had been Sam. I always told myself I would wait until marriage, and I did.

I shouldn't have slept with Gerard. I should have said no. I should have made him go home... but I couldn't. I needed him. As much as I wanted to hate him, I couldn't. I didn't want to believe that he did this to me. There had to be another explanation.

Maybe he had to go to work, and in his rush, he didn't leave a note. I sighed, I doubted it. It was very unlikely, but I would believe anything.

I stood up and headed out of my apartment. I would just go and ask the guy at the front desk. He would know if Gerard had left or not. I ran down the stairs to the lobby. When I saw that no one was standing at the front desk, I was furious. If he wasn't there now, he probably wouldn't have seen Gerard.

I took a deep breath and walked up to the desk. I rang the bell and waited. After a few minutes, there was still no sign of anyone. Curious, I tried to look into the office. I could just barely see someone lying on the floor. “Hey, I need help out here!” I called.

The man didn't move, and I started to worry. “Are you okay?”

Still no movement. I bit my lip, looking around the lobby. It was completely empty. I sighed and walked into the office. Just inside was the front desk guy, lying in a puddle of blood. It looked like he had been there for a while, and most of the blood was dry. I leaned over him, putting my hand on his cheek. “Oh my gosh, are you okay?”

Slowly, his eyes fluttered open. He just stared at me. His lips started to move, and after a few seconds he found his voice. “Please, help.” The hand that was resting on his shoulder moved and I saw a stab wound.

I shook my head, wondering who could have done this. Carefully, I lifted him up. I threw his arm around my shoulders so I could better support his weight. “I'll take you to the hospital.”

Somehow I managed to carry him all the way out to my car. I shoved him in the passenger seat. As I slammed the door closed, he winced in pain. Quickly, I ran around the car and and jumped in. Within seconds, I was pulling out of the parking lot and heading to the hospital. As I was navigating the streets, I said, “Who did this to you?”

He shook his head. I glanced at him, and could see the pain in his eyes. I could only imagine what kind of pain he was feeling.

I just kept talking, “Did you know him?” He just shook his head again. “Have you ever seen him before?”

I heard him sigh, and I turned to look at him as I pulled into the hospital parking lot. “Believe me, you don't want to know who did this.”

My eyes narrowed, “What do you mean? Why wouldn't I want to know?”

He lowered his gaze, shaking his head. “Sorry to break your heart kid, but your friend Gerard did this to me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story