Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > Lily Luna Potter

The Awful Summer

by mayzy167 0 reviews

Lily has a chat with her best friend.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-03-23 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 209 words

0Unrated
Summer was bollocks and Lily Luna wanted to die throughout the entire summer. The only one of her cousins to talk to her was Dominique, and that was only because Dom's got a strange fetish-like thing for seeing her family frustrated or better yet infuriated. Lily Luna just could not wait until September and going back to Hogwarts. She was going to try out for the Quidditch team this year. She was working on her skills as a beater as hard as she could and was talking to her snake friend (she refused to call her a 'pet') named Sashi. The two had gone through a whole list of names before they decided to use a word in parseltongue and then went through what felt like a hundred more 'names' of that nature before choosing the parseltongue word for 'love' Sashi.
Sashi sensed something was amiss when her s'eth sashi 'master' entered the bedroom in a fury.
"Ssssssay acghthhhh?" ("What is wrong?)
"ay shagoth se seth" ("Nothing")
"Heh shahacghths" ("you worry me")
"Heee ay laith? Theris! Hecghgth shahacghths s'eth sashi, heh shahacghths." ("I worry you? No! As your master, you worry me")
Sashi hissed in indignation, there was no point in this. Lily was in one of her moods.
Sign up to rate and review this story