Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > Lily Luna Potter

The New Friend

by mayzy167 0 reviews

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy meets the littlest of the Potter/Weasley Clan.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2012-03-23 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 182 words

0Unrated
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was in fourth year and sitting in a compartment all by himself. He was a Ravenclaw but, he had no friends there and he was so unlike the sons of his father's Slytherin friends, instead of talking about Quidditch he enthused about the cello; instead of hexing small animals Scorpius would charm drawings so that they would move; and instead of being a true Malfoy, the Sorting Hat had put him in Ravenclaw. Whilst Scorpius mulled over all these thoughts the door to the compartment creaked open and when Scorpius looked up to see if the Trolley and the Trolley Lady were doing their rounds yet he noticed a big trunk floating as though in mid-air. He stood up and took a move towards the door but as soon as he had contact gained with the floating trunk it was pulled from his hands and a weird thing was pulled off of the 'air?' to reveal a not-so-Gryffindor-Red-but-burgundy haired girl, with pasty English skin, weensy tiny stature, and Mud-Brown eyes which were staring at Scorpius and glaring angrily.
Sign up to rate and review this story