Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 15: The Lost City

by vega123 0 reviews

Is Rayne alive? if so what happen to the city?the new character that is going to show up is from alphaluna.net. she was created by leo, the owner of the comic.

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 1245 words

0Unrated
(Kagan is interrupted by Ephemera in his throne room.)
Ephemera: it's been reported that Brimstone has been eliminated.
Kagan: wonderful. Now to spread the news to our prisoner.
(Kagan goes to the dungeon room to tell Severin the news.)
Kagan: Brimstone is no more. My army has wiped them out.
Severin: (To himself.) I failed. Brimstone fell because of me.
Kagan: you don't have anything to say.
Severin: there's nothing to say, you bastard.
Kagan: I should kill you for that remark, but I need you.
Severin: why's that?
Kagan: we haven't seen the Dhampir. She still can be alive. You're the bait, but if in two days we don't find her I'll kill you.
Severin: cancel that plan, she'll show.

(Under the rubble, near the factory, a hand pops out. Rayne gets out from underneath the rubble.)
Rayne: last thing I remember was that I was fighting Ferril, and a guy with long hair.
(She looks at her surroundings and is shocked. Everything is destroyed. Fires burn at every corner. Rayne decides to explore the city. Every step Rayne takes she steps on a dead body.)
Rayne: these monsters. How could they.
(Then Rayne decides to look for survivors. She finds none. Every one is dead. As she walks she sees a little girl holding her doll in her hands, but she is on the floor. Rayne runs towards her and checks if she is alive.)
Rayne: she's dead. A little girl. These bastards even kill children.
(Rayne holds the little girls body close to her. She lets go.)
Rayne: it's my fault. I failed the mission. I should've finished Ferril, and stop them from spreading the shroud. If I would have just done my job, this little girl wouldn't have died. It's my fault! (She pounds on the ground.) I should have been more responsible.
(Then she gets up pissed off. She clinches her fist.)
Rayne: Kagan is going down.
(Then Rayne hears a cry of help. Rayne runs down the ally's and the streets and sees that a little girl, about 9 years old. She has long black hair, she is only wearing rags, and has no shoes. She is very poor. She is cornered by vampires.)
Rayne: hey!
Vampire#1: whose there?
Rayne: leave her alone.
Vampire#2: you mean this little brat. We have to kill her.
(He goes for the kill, but Rayne punches a hole in his stomach. The other vampire watches in shock as his comrade falls to the ground.)
Vampire#1: you bitch!
(He swings at Rayne, but misses. Then at that moment Rayne slices his head off. She looks at the little girl.)
Rayne: what is your name?
Little girl: Luna.
Rayne: that's a strange name, where's your parents?
Luna: I don't have parents, I'm an orphan.
(Rayne smiles at her, but Luna sees the fangs on Rayne and Backs away.)
Rayne: what's the matter?
Luna: your one of them. You're a vampire. Get away from me.
Rayne: you got it all wrong, I'm one of the good ones. Most of the times, but I wouldn't have helped you if I was bad. I'm trying to kill all these monsters.
Luna: but, you're a vampire.
Rayne: I know, but I set on revenge to kill my father. He killed my human mother. So now I want to claim his life and kill all his offspring's. It's really a long story.
Luna: I'm sorry Ms.
Rayne: call me Rayne.
Luna: okay Rayne.
Rayne: now lets get out of here. Along the way we can talk. I'll protect you from those bastards.
(Rayne extends her hand and Luna grabs Rayne's hand. Then Rayne finds a stuff animal on the floor. It's damage, but it will do. She gives it to Luna. Luna smiles at Rayne.)
Rayne: (To herself.) Don't worry Luna, I won't let another child die.

(Meanwhile Shiva is strolling through the city watching as vampires slaughter humans.)
Shiva: these killings are senseless. It doesn't amuse me.
(He sees Rayne and Luna walking towards his direction and jumps to a roof top.)
Shiva: it's about time she appeared. I better follow her.
(Rayne starts asking Luna questions, while Shiva is following them.)
Rayne: do you live in this city?
Luna: no. I travel from city to city. People don't like me much.
Rayne: why not?
Luna: I don't know really, but people say that I'm a threat to their lives.
Rayne: why is that?
Luna: I don't know.
(Luna cries. Rayne wipes her tears.)
Rayne: don't worry, I'm here to take care of you. I know a place where they will take care of you.
Luna: where's that?
Rayne: it's called Brimstone.
Luna: thanks Rayne, she gives Rayne a hug.
Rayne: (To herself.) I'm getting soft, but she reminds me of me when I was small.
(They continue their walk.)
Rayne: why did those vampires wanted you dead?
Luna: the funny thing is that they say the same thing people tell me. That I'm a threat. The vampires told me that they were afraid of what I'll become soon, when I get older.
(Rayne ponders to herself.)
Rayne: (To herself.) what threat can this innocent little girl cause? (She looks at Luna.) Look at her, she is only a kid.
Rayne: you hungry Luna.
Luna: yes.
Rayne: lets stop at this restaurant.
Luna: okay.
(Shiva is still following them.)
Shiva: looks like the Dhampir made a new friend.
(Then from the restaurant a huge monster comes out. It has horns coming out of it's eyes and it is really big. Bigger than the guys with the hammers. The monster roars.)
Luna: (Behind Rayne.) Help me Rayne.
Rayne: don't worry I'll let nobody hurt you.
(The another monster comes from behind and swings at Rayne and Luna. Rayne blocks.)
Rayne: (Struggling.) Run away Luna.
Luna: no. I'm not leaving with out you.
Rayne: I said go!
(Luna obeys and starts to run, but the monster from the restaurant slices at her cutting her stomach.)
Rayne: Luna!
(Rayne tries to save Luna, but the other monster Grabs her.)
Rayne: let go of me!
(Luna is bleeding and helpless on the floor. The monster raises his foot to squash Luna, but Shiva with his speed, gets Luna out of harms way. Then he sets Luna down.)
Rayne: that's the guy I remember seeing.
(Rayne breaks free from the monster. Then Rayne the takes a grenade and waits for the monster to open its mouth.)
Rayne: come on you ugly bastard.
(The monster roars and Rayne throws the grenade into the mouth of the monster, the monster explodes.)
Shiva: not bad, now it's my turn.
(Shiva stares at the monster. He study's the monster. The monster attacks and Shiva jumps in the air. Then Shiva with two fingers touches the monster chest. The monster's heart explodes with one touch.)
Rayne: this guy is good.
(Shiva walks towards Rayne. Rayne gets into the fighting position.)
Shiva: stand down. I don't want to fight you. There's time for that.
Rayne: who are you?
Shiva: my name is Shiva, and next time we meet, we will fight. I'm hoping for a good fight.
Rayne: you got it, but I won't go easy on you.
Shiva: I don't intend for you to do so.
(Shiva walks away and Rayne calls out.)
Rayne: tell Kagan that I'm still around and he's going to pay for all his doings!
(Shiva puts two fingers up, indicating that he will do so.)
Sign up to rate and review this story