Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 2: Whispers of the Night

Prolouge

by darks00 5 reviews

Delilah and Julius been going out for half a year now. It's also been half a year since Delilah had the dream about Julius dying. What happens when Julius hears Delilah crying at night? What's Deli...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-06-23 - Updated: 2006-06-24 - 302 words

0Unrated
Farther Away 2: Whispers of the Night

Chapter 1: Prolouge

Julius tossed and turned, tossed and turned in his bed. In was four in the morning, but he couldn't sleep. He groaned in fustration, as he got up. He was going to get a drink, when he heard a soft noise, followed by a snob. Julius curiousity got the best of him, as he walked through the hallway, trying to figure out where the sound is coming from. It happened to come from Delilahs room. he knocked softly. When Delilah didn't answer, he opened the door. Delilah quickly hid under her covers. Julius went and sat on her bed, and took off the covers, to show a brunette hair girl crying in her hands.

"De," Julius said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

When she didn't answer, Julius picked her up and held her in his arms. Delilah started to clam down a bit. He then lifted her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. Delilahs beautiful brown eyes were now red, and clouded with sadness.

"What wrong?" Julius asked her.

She didn't answer. She just keep on snobbing. Julius began to stroak her hair.

"I hate it when you cry, De." Complained Julius. "You're going to make me cry. What's wrong?"

She still didn't answer.

"Delilah, we've now been going out for a year. we promised each other no secrets, right?"

She shook her head yes. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "now what's wrong?"

"We've been really close, right, Julius?" she asked between snobs.

"Of course. Really close." Julius agreed.

"maybe a bit too close." She said.

"Huh?" Julius said, confused.

Then what Delilah said next stunned Julius the most. She took a deep breathe, as she said,

"I'm pregnant with your child, Julius."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Darkness' Kid
Sign up to rate and review this story