Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 2: Whispers of the Night

Holy Crap!

by darks00 2 reviews

How is Julius gonna act to Delilahs secret?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 812 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: HOLY CRAP!

_______________________________________________________________

"You can heal me on the outside, but you can't heal me from the inside...."

-xxDarkness' Kidxx

______________________________________________________________

Julius' point of view:

"I'm pregnant with your child, Julius," Delilah said again when I didn't reply.

I was still stunned. I was trying to find my voice, but it was caught in my throat. Holy crap, this can't be...

"Julius, please say something," moaned Delilah.

"HOLY CRAP!" I managed to scream out.

Delilah backed up in surprise.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "It's just...a shock, you know?"

"Believe me," said Delilah, "it was a shock for me, too."

I held Delilah in a hug. "I wished you could have told me this sooner. How long did you know for?"

"...four months..." She managed to say.

"WHAT?!?" I cried out.

"I'm sorry, Juls..." Delilah apologized. "I was...scared."

"You're scared of your boyfriend?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"NO!" Delilah said in her defence. "Of course not! I was...waiting for the right time..."

"Oh, and you think this is the right time? Forcing you to make you tell me?" I asked her in fustration.

"See?" screamed Delilah. "This is why I didn't tell you."

I backed up, as if she slapped me. I made sure Delilah didn't see the tear in my eyes. "How many months?"

"What?" She asked confused.

"How many months are you pregnant?" I asked.

"Five." she replied. "Are you gonna freak out again?"

"Delilah!" I screamed. "My God, I trying to take this as good as I can. I'm sorry if I'm not handling it well. But it's not helping when you're freaking out on me."

"You're freaking out on me!" screamed Delilah in defence.

I shook my head in disbelivence.

"Sorry to bother you," I said coldly.

I than stood up, exited her room, slamming the door behind me. I ran to my room with tears in my eyes.

________________________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

Delilah's point of view:

I ate breakfast across from Julius. We didn't dare look at each other, nor speak. Julius soon got fustrated with my presance, that he just got up and left. I banged my head on the table.

Apolize, Delilah, said that little voice in my head. You were harsh on him.

In a way I just wanted Julius to hold me, and tell me everything was alright. But, at the same time, I just wanted him to leave me alone. Just then, on the intercom, Scarlett called Julius and me to her office.

Oh, God. I cursed under my breathe. It was mission time. I didn't want to work with Julius...not right now. And...what if I put the unborn childs life in danger? I didn't listen to my thoughts, as I went to Scarletts office.

________________________________________________________________

AT SCARLETTS OFFICE:

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

Delilah soon reached Scarletts office. God, apologize already! Screamed my head. But, she shouldn't have said those hurtful things to me...God, I don't want to do a mission right now....exspecally not with her.

"Children, The Con-Man is at it again," Scarlett said, standing beside Al.

"What is it this time?" Asked Delilah.

"He's planning to take out the power of all hospitals, man," said Al.

"Why would he want to do that?" I asked confused.

"No clue. That's what we want you to find out." Al said. "The only clue we have is that he's going to attack our own city, Halifaxs hopsital."

"Children, be careful," warned Scarlett. "We have suspisions that the Con-Man is not alone. now, gadgett time."

She took out a little micro chip that looked like a little black dot.

"This is the latest tracking device," Explained Scarlett. "it will be useful to keep track of where the baddies are, as usual. It might be smart to put one on each other. We don't want to lose you, children. You will always know where the other one is."

Appartly, Al and Scarlett didn't notice Delilah and my discomforance around each other. We didn't dare look at each other.

She than took out a thing that looked like a purple razor blade. it had a sharp needle at the end insteed of a razor.

"This would put a person to sleep for an hour." Scarlett said. "be careful with it...it's been known to have different side effects on people."

She handed it to Delilah. Crap, I thought. I didn't trust her anymore.

"We picked you two for this mission, kiddos." Said Al. "You two are awesome with working with each other, AND protecting each other. you're going to need and trust each other now more than ever."

I rolled my eyes. We're doomed. I thought in my head. Delilah and me left the building. We than went on our motorcycles, and we were off.

What I didn't know was that the worse was still to come.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story