Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 2: Whispers of the Night

Mission Time

by darks00 2 reviews

It's quite difficult to have a teammate you don't trust...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 876 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: Mission Time

Julius' point of view:

We soon reached the Halifax hospital. We got off our motocycles. Delilah was the one to break the silence.

"We're you think he is?" she asked.

"Dunno." I replied. "Let's check every room."

We searched room, after room and found nothing. We then went to the swimming pool. There was the Con-Man...with...Dr.Dismay? ooohhh crap. We were in trouble if they teamed up.

"Hello gumdrop and lollipop." greated Dr.Dismay.

"Let's kick it!" I screamed. (a/n: don't you think Julius' sayings cool? LOL)

I headed towards Con-man, as Deiliah went for Dr.Dismay. It was punch after punch. I then looked at Delilah. Delilah grabbed the razor-like object to put him asleep. Dr.Dismay trapped her right infront of the pool. Dr.Dismay quickly grabbed the object from her hand. Delilah screamed when Dismay went to poke her.

I was tempted to go save her, but I thought in my head...if it was the other way around, she wouldn't save me. Dr.Dismay than poked her with it. Delilah screamed. She than moaned, as she fell into the pool.

"DELILAH!" I screamed.

Oh, God, what have I done? The Con-man and Dismay quickly escaped, but I didn't care. I quickly jumped into the pool and pulled her out. She didn't move a muscle. Crap. I put my hand under her nose to feel a light breeze. Yes, I thought. She's still breathing.

I than did C.P.R. on her. She soon coughed some water up.

"DELILAH!" I screamed, embracing her in a hug. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm just glad you didn't let me drown." Delilah said. "Julius, I can't take this anymore, icnoring you. I love you."

"I love you too, D." I returned. "I'm sorry. I gave her another hug.

"I'm so glad that that thing didn't put you to sleep. I guess Scarlett was right...it has different effects on people." I said.

Delilah shook her head yes. I grabbed us both some towels from the towel rack, raping Delilah in one first, than myself. I then cursed under my breathe.

"What?" Deiliah asked with concern.

"your stomache." I said fast. "does it feel ok?"

"Yes, it's fine. Why?" Delilah asked confused.

I did a sigh of relief. "Good. You didn't lose the baby."

I gave her another hug. "I'm glad we're going to be parents, Delilah."

That hit Delilah by shock. "What about the academy? Our missions?"

"I guess this is our last mission." I told her. "I'm not going to jepordize you and the unborn child...we can move out and live together."

"That sounds good, Julius." She replied.

I gave her a kiss. "Ready?"

"Ready." she replied. "Pony up."

DELILAHS POINT OF VIEW:

We ended up finding Dr.D and Con-man ontop of the hospital. Con-man and Dr.Dismay were standing side by side.

This seems firmiliar...I thought in my head. But...how?

Dr.Dismay than pulled out a gun. It hit me like a ton of bricks. This was the nightmare I had half a year ago! NO!

"Which one should I shoot?" Dr.Dismay said smirking, as he poitned the gun at me. I gasped.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!" screamed Julius.

Dr.Dismay laughed. "Just before death, Spice tells Sugar his true feelings...how sweet."

Julius didn't blush like he did in the dream. He already knew I knew. Oh, crap...he's going to kill Julius!

"Julius, whatever you do, don't move." I warned him.

I kept on thinking about my nightmare. Was it trying to warn me?

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Trust me! Just run!" I yelled back.

Julius failed to listen. Insteed He went infront of me.

"I said I'd protect you. I'm true to my word." Julius said with piercing eyes.

Dr.Dismay than pulled the trigger. Julius flinched. He quickly pushed me back.

Julius screamed, as the bullet hit him in the chest. He fell to the ground, putting his hand on his wound. Dr.Dismay laughed with Con-man as they ran. I ran to Julius.

I knew this was going to happen. I tried to change it. Why couldn't I? This isn't a nightmare no more. This is reality. I ran up to Julius.

"JULIUS!" I screamed. I lifted his head with my hands. Julius just kept on moaning. "Don't die because of me!"

"I want to." Julius said. He smiled through the pain.

"I'm glad you're by my side." Julius said. "I'm glad you'll be the last person I'll ever see."

"Julius, no!" I screamed. "You're not going to die because of me!"

Julius gave a bigger moan. He slowly closed his eyes, as he said, "good-bye, Delilah..."

Than everything went black.

"NO!" I screamed.

This was tourture. I already exsperianced this in my nightmare, and now in real life. I realized I couldn't let Julius go to the hospital. For if my nightmares correct, Dr.Dismay is going to attempt to kill him. I would have to heal him myself. I held Julius in my arms, as I called Al to help get Julius home.

"I'm going to help you, Julius, if it's the last thing I do." I said under my breathe.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story