Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Ramble On

Chapter Seven

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

One year later....

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-03-24 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 186 words

0Unrated
Robert woke up to see Jenny asleep snugly in his arms. He smiled and kissed her lips. Her eyes fluttered open, "Good morning, Robbie." She sighed. "Good morning." He replied, "How did you sleep?" He asked. "I'm too sure. I think I slept on my side for most of the night." Robert laughed. "Oh Jenny." He said with a smile, "I meant how well did you sleep." "Oh! I slept well, did you?" "I always sleep well when you're sleeping next to me." He sighed. Jenny blushed and kissed him hungrily. Robert took that opportunity to straddle her waist, he pressed his erection into her thigh. "Wait!" She cried out, "I'm not ready!" Robert sighed and rolled off of her, "I'm sorry." He whispered. "One day." She said. "When?" He whined as he slid his hand into his pajama bottoms to pleasure himself. Jenny watched and decided to help by squeezing his erection, "Jenny." He moaned as he moved his hand to make room for her. "I like the way you feel, Robbie. You're so big and hard." She moaned as she dissapeared under the covers.
Sign up to rate and review this story