Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > He Said Love's A War

'Tour Footage'

by Mrs_Bradie_Webb 0 reviews

Ellie tries not to let her inner fangirl get the best of her and gets to know her neighbours a little better.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 2123 words

1Moving
“I’m sure you know how to open the fridge Bradie, you spend half your life in there anyway.” Sighed Michelle, handing me a glass of water. She walked off with Christopher into the living room. So that was his name. Bradie.

I paused. No. It couldn’t be. I turned and looked at the guys again. I heard Andy snicker.

“And there goes the light bulb. I was wondering how long it would take.” Andy said quietly. I realised my mouth had turned into an “O” shape. But I didn’t care. I was in the same room as… No wait. I was in Andy and Bradie’s house! The guys form Short Stack! OMFG! I fixed my mouth, and resorted to biting my lip.

“I take it you’re a fan?” Asked Andy, trying to keep a straight face.

“Well…” I managed to get out. I tried again.

“I listen to your music… I suppose, but I’m not one of those crazy stalker fans who hang around for hours outside your hotel in hope of a picture or anything.” I had actually done that, but they didn’t need to know that part.

They both cracked up laughing.

“What?” I demanded.

“Says the one who’s standing in our kitchen.” Bradie laughed.

“Oh come on, I didn’t know I was going to be moving in next door to you guys, it just sort of happened.” I insisted.

They both nodded with mock serious looks on their faces. I shook my head and took a sip of my drink. Bradie looked at his watch.

“I have to go. Sh…” He looked at me with a grin on his face.
“Shaun’s waiting. You don’t have to come. I’ll call you later, when Brooke leaves.” He said to Andy.

“Ok. Do you want my headband?” Replied Andy.
“It’s probably a bit full on over there.” He insisted. Bradie shook his head and left. Andy turned and grinned at me.

“You’re not gonna pass out or anything, are you?” He teased. I shook my head. I didn’t think I was going to faint. I was a bit flustered though. I breathed deeply to calm myself down.

“No. I’m not.” I said, poking my tongue out at him.
“But can I pretend I don’t know that you’re famous, and hang with you guys like you’re two normal, slightly hotter than average teenagers who live next door?” I grinned.

“I don’t know about normal, but I can definitely do hot.” He joked, pouting his lips and posing. I
laughed.

“Cool.” I smiled; relieved I hadn’t blown the chance to be their friends.

“So who’s your favourite member?” Andy asked, smiling. I sighed.

“Wow, really good start to forgetting that you’re famous, Andy.” I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

“But really, who is it?” He posed, with his hand on his head.

“Well… it actually is you, especially when you pose like that.” I laughed with him this time. He nodded, looking pleased with himself.

“Don’t get a big head about it though, I could easily change to Bradie.” I teased.

“No you couldn’t. As if you could resist this.” He pointed at himself, looking convinced. I rolled my eyes, knowing it was true. Yet another thing he didn’t need to know.

“Hey, you know what? I’ve just finished sorting through the first part of the tour footage. Wanna see?” He asked.

“Sure.” I smiled. We’d been waiting for SO long already, or it seemed that way, to see the footage from the TIBC (This Is Bat Country) tour. I was going to have to contain my excitement if I was to convince Andy that I wasn’t a screaming fan.

“This way. TV’s in my room.” I followed him to the mirror image of where my room is. He opened the door and walked in, closing the curtains and then plonking himself on the bed with the blue sheet.
I looked at the bed with the Spiderman doona. Andy looked up at me and laughed.

“That’s Bradie’s bed.” He explained.

“Of course it is.” I laughed. Being the non-stalker of Short Stack I was, I knew that Bradie was obsessed with Spiderman. In fact, I’d even sent him a Spiderman backpack with a pencil case and stationary (all Spiderman) as well as Spiderman slippers. I hoped he didn’t realise that I was the same Ellie that sent him those. I walked over to Andy and he patted the bed next to him. I slid off my flats and sat on the end of the bed next to him with my legs crossed.

“Still not going to pass out?” He joked. I poked my tongue out at him.

“No Andy. I’m just sitting on the end of a normal teenage boy’s bed. Nothing to hyperventilate over. Why? Are you feeling a bit lightheaded?” I laughed. He shook his head, laughing. Andy started the video and we watched the 10 minutes that he’d arranged so far. The whole DVD was going to take forever to release.

“That was really cool. I love the little confession booth style things you’ve got going on there.” It was really good. I couldn’t wait till the whole thing came out. Then again, I was living next door to the creator, so I might be able to get a couple of ‘sneak previews’. His computer was connected to the TV, so he exited the video to a whole folder of movies.

“Jeez, pirating much.” I teased.

“I totally bought these.” He insisted, giving me shifty eyes.

“Wanna watch one?” He offered.

“What have you got?” I asked

“Uh, Batman, Batman, Batman, and more Batman.” He replied, laughing. Again, being the non-stalker I was, I knew that Andy liked Batman… a lot.

“I’ll just have to check with dad, okay.” I texted dad.

Hey dad, is it alright if I watch a movie over here? Its Batman :) haha I’ll come home straight after :P Xx Ellie
“Cutie, you sign off with x’s.” Andy teased, reading over my shoulder. I lightly punched him on the arm. Then my phone buzzed.

Ok. But when u get home we have 2 talk about school stuff. K? Also, why did u have 2 text me? I’m right next door :P Xx
“Naww you both do it.” I sighed, rolling my eyes and texted dad back.

Thx :) uh oh :/ school? :P k I’ll cya l8r. Xx Ellie

“Okay let’s start this movie.” I said enthusiastically. So Andy switched on the movie and we started to watch.

It was about halfway through the movie, a really boring bit by the way, when I realised I was leaning against him.

Wow, awkward. Wait… no. Awesome! I had a little silent fan-girl moment in my head and went back to watching the movie. But it really wasn’t all that interesting now that I’d noticed how close to Andy I was. I shifted my head a bit so I could see his face. He was twisting his piercing around. Wow, he looked really hot when he did that. He turned his head and looked at me, eyebrows raised. I looked away sheepishly and turned back to the movie. I bit my lip.

"You know you look really cute when you do that?” He said softly. That only made my chew it more. He smiled at me and looked back at the movie and then… PUT HIS ARM AROUND MY SHOULDERS! He looked back at me smiling, and it seemed appropriate to properly lean my head against his shoulder. So I did.

“So why am I your favourite?” He asked. I thought about it for a second. I didn’t really have a prepared answer for that.

“Well… I like your piercing. I think it makes you look pretty damn sexy.” He nodded, twisting it again. I turned towards him.

“Anything else?” He asked.

“I really like your hair.” I said biting my lip and reaching my hand towards his hair. Then I stopped.

“You’re not gonna have a whole “Not the hair!” moment are you?” I teased.

“No.” He replied. I reached out my hand and ran my hand through his hair. It was messy, but good messy. And it made him look even hotter. I paused with my hand still in his hair. He’d put his hand on my waist. I felt like I was in a dream as he leant forward and pressed his lips against mine. He wasn’t gentle either. His other hand went to my waist and pulled me closer. I felt his lips part against mine and his hot breath fill my mouth. I felt his tongue pass through my lips and I responded likewise. My hand was still in his hair so I twisted it into his hair further.
I manoeuvred myself so that I was straddling his lap, and he didn’t have any objections. I put more force into my kisses, and judging from the bulge downstairs, he was enjoying it as much as I was.
I pushed him backwards so he was lying back on the bed and started to kiss him once more.
I could feel him moving underneath me, and I heard a quiet groan escape his lips. I moved with him and his groans became a little louder. I giggled quietly and sat up. He grabbed my waist and tried to pull me back down, but I stayed upright. He was panting and looking like he really didn’t want to stop.

“Hey, you okay?” He asked.

“Yes.” I smiled.
“I just think you need to calm down a little.” I looked down, grinning and he sat up.

“Hey, in my defence, I do have you sitting on top of me.” That bulge wasn’t anywhere near disappearing, and from where I was sitting, it was very obvious. I laughed and kissed him once on the lips. He looked so disappointed, it was sad.

“The movie’s over. I think I’m gonna have to go back home.” It was true; the credits were rolling on the screen. I ran my fingers through his hair again and I felt him shiver, his eyes closed.

“You might want to wear a long t-shirt for a bit.” I smirked, standing up. He stood up with me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again, softer this time. I fell into the kiss and allowed myself to be backed into the wardrobe. He pressed up against me and i let out a soft moan. I had to remember to keep it quiet, with Michelle and Chris still in the house.

“Andy.” I muttered as his kisses moved from my mouth down to my collarbone.

“Mm hm.” He replied.

“I really have to go.” I really didn’t want to go, but I couldn’t let this go too far. I’d only just met the guy for Christ’s sake, and if I didn’t get out now, I’d do something I’d regret later. He kissed me once more and sighed.

“Fine.” He didn’t sound like it was fine and pulled down his shirt. I scampered out of the room, pulling my hand from his before he could pull me back.

When I got back dad was greeting the removalist. It turns out he’d gone to the wrong place. He’d gone into Gorokan somewhere and gotten lost.

“Wow, great time Ellie. You’re just in time to help me unpack the truck.” Greeted dad.

“Yay.” I smiled sarcastically. Looks like I get to do some more heavy lifting.


“So how was the movie?” Dad asked, as we were carrying the coffee table in to the living room.

“Yeah, it was good. I hadn’t seen the second one yet.” I replied uneasily. That was a lie. I had seen it. And I don’t even think we were even watching the second one. But, usually I suck at lying so it was good for me. We spent the next couple of hours carrying and dragging boxes into the house. We managed to get the kitchen and living area set up, as well as beds and essentials in the bedrooms. The rest of the stuff could wait until tomorrow.






I personally think i suck at writing this stuff but it was my first go. ^^^ Why i need a proofreader :) email me at ellies1996@gmail.com. Feedback would be wonderful.
p.s. Spiderman is awesome! don't argue.

Xx Ellie
Sign up to rate and review this story