Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

If It Means Alot To You

by Zombiekickass 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-29 - Updated: 2012-03-29 - 885 words

0Unrated
If It Means Alot To You - A Day To Remember

Franks POV


-Time Laps-

I've been staying at te Way household for a little over a week now. I'm sleeping in Mikeys room as Gerard is still acting weird. I still reckon i have done something wrong, i'm just not sure what. All week i've been having thoese nightmares. I can't talk to gerard about them and Mikey says he can't explaine them. Not that he can't, but he wont. That just proves to me even more that something is definitely wrong. I haven't seen Mr. and Mrs. Way either.

Last nights dream has me really Freaked out. More so then any other dream. My dad had killed my mother. Killed her right in front of my eyes. It was so real, The blood everywhere, Her lifeless body just lying there on the cold ground. Her eyes full of pain and sorrow. I couldn't shack the feeling off. The feeling of dread. I know he could do it, i know he can. Which makes me fear for my mothers life even more so then my own. If it ever came down to it, i'd happly die for her just to keep her alive. My mother is a wonderfull person. So warm and gental. When she looks at me, I can see just how much she loves me.

Right now i'm sat in the living room. It must me about 6am, i woke up a little after 4 and couldn;t go back to sleep, so i got up and sat here. It was still dark outside. I lay down on the couch and prayed my mother was ok. I felt tears tickle my eye lides and i didn't hold them back either. I let them fall freely down my cheeks. I didn;t make a sound though. I wanted nobody getting up, i also didn't want Gerard to be angry with me because i woke him up with my patheic crying. I lay there for hours. Tears never fleeying, they just kept rolling down my cheeks.

'Frankie? why are you crying?' Gerards Sleepy voice eccoed through my mind. I sat up wiping my eyes.

'I'm not' Really? did i think he was stupid? He just seen me wipe my eyes god damnit. I felt the couch sink under his weight as he sat down, Arms made there way around my shoulders, pulling me to his naked chest.

'Frank, you don't have t hide your self from me, if somethings wrong i want to know about it' I seen red, how dare he? I pusshed him off me standing up.

'You want to know about it? You want to know? EVERYTHING IS WRONG. EVERYTHING. AND WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN IF YOU WANT TO 'HELP'? YOU KNOW WHATS FUCKING WRONG. I KEEP HAVING THESE FUCKED UP DREAMS ABOUT MY DAD BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME. I HAD IT MY WHOLE LIFE I DON'T NEED IT IN MY DREAMS AS WELL. YOU RAN OFF AS SOON AS I TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM. SO MUCH FOR YOU HELPING ME. AND MIKEY WONT EVEN EXPLAINE WHAT THEY MEAN, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE KNOWS SOMETHING. WHY THE FUCK WONT HE TELL ME. WHY WONT YOU HLP ME?' I took a deep breath and sank to the floor. this time i dodn't hold back any sound. I sat there on the ground like the patheic boy i am and cried like a baby.

'Frankie.. I ... It's just dreams. Its just your body copng with whats happened and soon you'll be fre..' I stopped him right there.

'Don't you fucking dare feed me some shit about it beening only some dream to help me get over it. It's not just a dream, its more then that. i know it is. Why wont you just tell me?' I looked at him, right into his eyes. I seen regret and sorrow shinning trough.

'Frank i can't, you have to figur it out by yourself. Why don't you tell me what you think there about?' I sighed. It was worth a shot. i mean i know he know's, so maybe if i tell him what i think, and its correct, he'll tell me the thruth.


'Well.. I.. If my dreams wheren't in a different centery i would think that they are only just dreams. But maybe there memories. from like a past life or something. They say that can happen, you know have a dream about your past life... well so they say. But what i don't get it is if thats what it is, why is my father beating me and why are you init? I just don't get it?' The look on his face told me almost everything i needed to know. But what i don;t get his how does he know? and why is he in my dreams?

'Frankie... I have something to tell you.. And i need you to listen to everything i say. please? just promise you will listen before you say or do anything?'

I just sat there, on the floor. He looked nervous, really nervous. I nodded slowly. I would listen to anything he had to say if it ment knowin the truth.



Chapters up (: enjoy x
Sign up to rate and review this story