Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

The truth is hardest to bear when it's yours

by Zombiekickass 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-01 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 718 words

1Exciting
Guilt twisted and turned inside of me, I was a wasteland that needed the light of truth to be shone down quickly, before Frank got hurt again. I looked at him, staring at me half terrified, half curious. If I didn’t tell him now he would make assumptions, run away or worse… get himself killed.

“Frankie... I have something to tell you,” I paused to suck in a breath, “And I need you to listen to everything I say. Please… Just promise you will listen before you say or do anything?” I hoped to God that he wouldn’t freak out like I feared, but there was too much doubt smothering the hope in my chest for me to calm down. He just sat there staring at me for a moment; I could practically see the cogs turning in his mind, thinking of what to do. After a painfully long pause he nodded silently, not taking his eyes off of me for one second.

“Okay,” I drew breath, “Imahimmortallkindaguy.”

“Um… what?” Frank looked confused.

“I’m an immortal kind of guy,” I said it slowly this time, calmer than before, “and a long time ago before this,” I gestured around the room to show what I meant, “Before you in this form, we were best friends. I mean we were best friends… damn Frankie, you meant everything to me, you were my life. I needed you to breathe. Your Dad… h-he,” I choked back tears.

“Go on,” Frank urged.

“He… he hurt you, he hurt you a lot… I couldn’t let him do it again… not again,” I shook my head, the danger of tears pouring out of my eyes was getting worse and worse.

“What Gerard? What did he do?”

“Murdered. You,” Frank flinched at the obvious anger storming in my tone, “I didn’t get there in time, that’s why I had to this time. I’m so afraid Frankie, I’m so afraid he’s going to come back and take you away again. I can’t lose you again, not again.”

“Gerard… Gee, look at me,” Frank scooted closer to me, I looked up to see some kind of strange understanding in his eyes, “Gee, you’re my everything. No one can take me away from you now, we’re safe, I promise,” He leaned forward and kissed the tears from me face, then he rested his forehead on mine.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep Frankie,” I whispered, looking deep into his eyes. I was so sure my eyes were showing those broken scenes from before.




“When did I last die?” Frank asked.

“1822.”

“That’s a long time and back then it was harder, I bet my life it would be ten times as hard to stop drunken beatings back then than now.”

“Don’t ever bet your life Frankie,” I pulled him into me, “Please don’t ever leave me again, I need you, I need you so much. Frankie I lo-“ I couldn’t say it, the tears choked me too much. It was killing me.

“Explain everything.”

“It was 1822, we were both just the same as we are now. Mikey and I were mortal back then… we’d have reincarnated just like you if I hadn’t been such an idiot. Your death ripped me apart, I found your body Frankie, no one even bothered to try and help you. I couldn’t handle it, I just couldn’t, Mikey tried to console me, but… I vowed to never let you get hurt ever again. I promised my soul in return to be able to wait for you and Mikey… well Mikes just refused to leave me behind. Fuck, Frankie I can’t let you get hurt, I must sound like a madman to you right now!” I jumped up, ready to run. Frank grabbed my hand. I thought he’d be the one to run, not me, maybe it was really me who couldn’t handle the truth.

“I believe you Gee, I- don’t leave me… please?” He sounded so scared, so terrified, it clawed at my heart.

“Okay Frankie, okay.”




-------------------

A/N My dearies! Do you like it? Will you rate and review for us?! Be amazing! Cupcakes and moonlight ~ Destie
Sign up to rate and review this story