Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

Bury Me In Black

by Zombiekickass 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-15 - Updated: 2012-05-15 - 857 words

0Unrated
Frankies P.O.V

Gerard had fallen asleep hours ago so I had left him on the couch and went to school with Mikey. I was sat in my English class when my phone started buzzing in my pocket, I smiled thinking it was Gerard checking on me but when I took it out of my pocket my heart sunk, it was my mom. I hadn’t heard from her in days and she would never ring me during school hours. I got up and walked out of the class, I answered.

“Hey mom, I know you’re..” I was cut of by a weak voice.

“Frankie, baby. I’m so sorry. Run honey, Don’t come home……. Remember… I … love… you” Something wasn’t right. “Goodbye baby”

“No, mom wait, i..” The line went dead. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I dropped my phone and ran out of the school doors. I heard Mikey calling my name but I didn’t stop. I had to get to her before something bad happened. I had this horrible feeling that it had already happened. But I needed to stop it. I needed to save my mom.

I ran down the main street headed towards my house, I ran through the park and through the estates. I skidded around the small wooden gate of my house and in through the front door.

“MOM.. Mom where are you” I walked into the living room and gasped. The place was a mess, it looked nothing like my home. My mom always kept it clean. It looked like a tornado hit my living room. I want through t the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks. There, on the cold tiled floor, was my mothers lifeless body, blood seeping from the wounds that pierced her body. I dropped to my knees and crawled slowly to her body. I touched her face and winched at how cold she was. She shouldn’t be this cold, It wasn’t natural. She looked and felt like she’d been dead for days, yet her heart had only stopped a matter of minutes ago. Tears stung my eyes as they rolled down my cheeks. This was all my fault. If I hadn’t run off like the little pansy I was she wouldn’t be dead, she’s still be that vibrant, beautiful, loving woman I remembered. Now she’s nothing more then a body lying on the kitchen floor, waiting to be buried with all the other lifeless souls in the cemetery. I wouldn’t leave her like I had before. I’d stay till the very end. I lay down beside her and took her hand, closing my eyes as I cried a silent pray of forgiveness. For my mother to forgive me for leaving her to die alone at the hands of my father, For god to forgive my sins and pray that she makes it safely to heaven. A wave of pain washed over me and I cried, I cried harder than I ever had in my life. I cried so hard my chest hurt. I needed to feel this pain; I needed to feel what my mother felt as she was slashed multiple times by the love of her life. The man she married and raised a child with, a child that was the cause of her un-timely death, the child that she loved so much that caused her husband to take his anger out on her because said child wasn’t around to take the fall, The child who would forever blame himself for his mother’s death, because it truly was his fault.

The Sound of thunder awoke me from my thoughts. I looked over a mom and winched. Her skin was turning a slight shade of grey. She was looking less and less like my mom by the second. I sat up on my knees and put my hand over her wound that had stopped bleeding. Blood covered my hand as I moved it around her body. I moved my hand to her face and l leaned down and kissed her cheek. He skin felt like ice against my warm lips. I sat back and took in y surroundings. The kitchen looked like it always did. Clean but lived in. the only thing out of place was the blood on the floor and my mother’s body. I should clean the blood up. She hated when things where spilled on the floor, She always said someone would fall and break there neck on these tiles. Yeah.. I should clean it up. I was about to get up when I heard someone gasps. My head shot up to see 3 pale looking boys staring at my mother’s lifeless body. Mikey looked at me, sorrow, concern and anger all placed in his green eyes.

“Frankie…”



Hi guys. I know its been while since i updated this, but here you go. Im hoping Destie is still up for doing the story too, so fingers crossed :) anyway enjoy and please R/R!
Zomb x
Sign up to rate and review this story