Categories > Movies > Aliens/Predator > Tension Book 1

Chapter Seven: The Queen

by cooldragon1990 0 reviews

Category: Aliens/Predator - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-01 - Updated: 2012-04-02 - 1154 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark awoke to someone holding him and realizing where he was and what they had done, he go up. He realized that Stalker in her sleep had wrapped a possessive tail around him and smiling slightly unwrapped himself gently from her and got up. He yawned and stretched working out the kinks from his neck. To his shock he noticed that his pants were whole and not slashed. He wondered vaguely if he had even gotten his pants shredded. He put them on after deciding that he wasn't going to be bit by them.

Then he noticed the result of their passion and grinned. She really was a virgin to have cum that much. Did I do all this? He heard and slightly startled he turned, noticing that Stalker was once again in the land of the living and functional.

Fraid so, my love but never fear, we all go a little overboard sometimes. It is part of what makes us who we are as a society. Though you aren't human, you have thoughts, opinions, and if that doesn't make you a decent mate, then I will eat my gun.

She stared at him as if he went crazy. Since when did you become a philosopher? He grinned as if winning some point that only he knew existed. Since I met you my dear. You allowed me to open up my member's only club to a public party where everyone can come in and join the fun. But I digress what is the plan today. We were left alone from your kind for longer than is normal.

She agreed with him there. They hadn't seen another Zen for two whole days and though that was a good thing, she couldn't help but wonder if MOTHER had some ulterior motive.

Making a decision that she hoped wouldn't get Mark killed, she decided that the only way to stop the hunt for them was to have Mark meet HER. She just hoped that in a fit of rage, SHE wouldn't kill her beloved. But she was known to take risks, so she decided to risk it.

Mark I want you to meet the QUEEN. She will adore you if she doesn't rip your head off. Mark rolled his eyes Thanks that makes me feel so much better. She hissed with amusement at his sarcasm. She vaguely wondered why he wasn't putting up a fight about meeting HER, but then again, he was known to be very easy to convince.

She knew where her hive was located from her so she decided to just lead Mark there. The advantages of being Zen was you can send messages by telepathy (mostly to the queen) from wherever it was that you happened to be.

MOTHER it's me your beloved daughter requesting permission to bring someone over there. Please have the rest of the hive on their best behavior as he is very important to me and I will disembowel anyone who so much as hurts him.

There was silence for a little while then You may enter but if I don't like him, he will be destroyed for corrupting you. Let that be a lesson to you for disobeying orders. But I digress, bring him at once.

With that the connection was broken and Stalker was left wondering if it would be a trap and she would end up getting Mark killed.

Mark, SHE is waiting for you. I hope to god that she won't kill you, but I have faith in the fact that she will hear you out before making a decision. Let us be off then.

For the next hour the two of them were silent as Mark followed the Stalker. For some reason, Mark found himself feeling outwardly and inwardly calm about potentially going to his death. He wondered if the fact was that he was with Stalker was any outward indicator that he was destined to be with her. He no longer felt any of the stress that had plagued him before he met Stalker.

Finally the floors began to change to the mucus substance that blanketed everything that her kind was known for. The air temperature also changed to a pleasantly warm climate.

Mark then knew that this was going to be it. He was drawing ever closer to an undeterminable future where even he did not know what the results would be. Stalker too was nervous but to her relief the path to the QUEEN was unhindered and they met no one coming or going.

Finally in the lobby so to speak, they stopped. Well here goes nothing, Mark stay close to me and please remember that this is our QUEEN. If you so much as touch her, or talk out of turn, I can't be responsible for what happens.

Mark nodded. He wouldn't dream of attacking anyone let alone the god-like Queen. Taking a deep calming breath both parties stepped through the "door" and found themselves in the Queen's chamber.

Mark gasped and immediately went to his knees; such was the honor of the presence in front of him. The Queen was large, and a bright golden color. Her sense of power and importance was immediately clear to him and he felt small compared to her. She stared at him looking amused but clearly taken aback by his sense of their customs. Oh I like this one, Stalker. For an outsider to our ways, he certainly accepts his place. Not that I am picky about customs here. (to Mark) You may rise human, I already decided not to attack but the strange feeling is I feel like I know you from somewhere. (to Stalker) Why is it that I, the former Number 6 that was held in captivity and escaped to lead this life of the Zen feel like I know this human?

Stalker shrugged, immensely grateful that SHE was not going to attack. Mark in the meantime was having the same sense of deja vu that the Queen was having. He couldn't place it but something about the coloring looked incredibly familiar.

What is your name human? Mark immediately and hastily complied. Mark mam The queen's jaw dropped in shock and she gave a startled hiss. Immediately and suddenly thousands upon thousands of Zen surrounded Mark and Stalker. Angry hissing could be heard and Mark soon wondered if he was to be killed after all.

DON'T YOU FUCKEN DARE HARM HIM! I WAS SHOCKED. THERE WILL BE ORDER. But this thought did not come from Stalker. It came from the Queen. Mark? The same Mark who fell in love with my beloved Stride? The same Mark who helped her? That Mark.

Mark was unable to move, he had come close to being murdered, very close and all he could say was, Yes, how did you know? The Queen then let out a happy hiss Because young one, I am Stride's mother.
Sign up to rate and review this story