Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Twenty Two - Betrayal

by McrmyBVBparawhore 0 reviews

"You've bretrayed us, why should we even consider letting you explain yourself?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-05 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 3864 words

0Unrated
A/N Wow . . . how long has it been since I've updated this story? Fifty, sixty years? Yeah, that sounds about right. Anyways, hi! I just wanna say, I promise I'm gonna start updating more and my apologies for taking so long to update! After this A/N, if you want to read it, I'll put a recap of what's been going on in the story incase you can't really remember. If you can, please review and sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)
PS I just tried uploading this, but like the fucking idiot that I am, I posted with Burn This City Down instead of this story, so just ignore that because I haven't updated/changed anything in Burn This City Down, so yeah... ;)


Poison kissed Cyanide when he thought that his wife and child, Acid and Bandit, were dead. When he found out they were alive, he wanted to tell his wife what that he'd kissed Cyandie, but he always ended up getting nervous and changing the subject. Acid heard Poison and Cyanide talking about the kiss and freaked out, so she left and she decided to visit her friends and parents at the underground to find that it was a mess and that no one was there. Acid was kiddnaped by 'Killjoys' who captured other Killjoys and gave them to Better Living and in exchange for their own freedom. They took her to Better Living where she found out that her mother and father were working for them. She was told that they were controlled by a chip in the back of their necks, like a friend of her husband's (Bob) was. They told her she'd be controlled by the chip, too and they took her to a place where they kept Killjoys who were going to be exterminated. They kept her there until they inserted the chip and removed some of her bones to be replaced by artificial ones to make her stronger. They recorded what happened and broadcasted it to anyone who owned a t.v. in the Zones, so Poison and the rest of the Killjoys saw what happened to her. After the tape had finished, Dr. Isoda left a message telling them that she was going to kill them slowly and painfully, but she said that she wouldn't have to kill Jessey because her illness would probably kill her first. Jet and Radio were instantly worried because they wanted to hide the fact that Jessey was sick for as long as possible and Jessey wanted to tell them on her own instead of Dr. Isoda telling them. That's about it, so I'll shut up and let you read the next Chapter ;)


Chapter Twenty Two - Betrayal



"What did she mean about you?" Lo asked when the video finished.
"What?"
"Dr. Isoda, she said that she wouldn't have to kill you because of your illness. What was she talking about when she said that?"
She paused.
"Radio, we should just tell them." Jet said, holding his girlfriend's hand.
"I know."
"Tell us what?" Lo couldn't help but be extremely confused.
"We've waited for a while, but it's clear you're not getting better. You know how much I wish you were, but it's only getting worse."
"Will some one just please tell me what the hell is going on?!" Lo demanded.
"Lo, before I say this, know that I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. I know that I should have, but I was scared. I didn't know what to do, only Jet knows about this."
"Radio, you're really fucking scaring me. Please, just tell me what it is."
Radio sighed and sat down next to her cousin.
"Remeber when I was younger and I had cancer?"
Lo's heart stopped. "Tell me that's not what it is."
"It's back, Lo. I've been keeping it a secret for a while, I didn't want you to worry about me. I only told Jet. He's been helping me cope with it."
"What about the medical shit we've got here? Why don't we use that on you, that way you can get rid of it!" She was desperate to find a way that they could help Radio, the last thing she wanted to do was lose her cousin, who'd been like a sister to her since they were both children.
"I already asked Jet about that. He said that the equipment we've got only heals wounds, it can't heal deases like cancer, Lo."
"There's gotta be something those stupid meds can do!" Lo started getting frustrated and tears were starting to burn in her eyes.
"Lo, I'm dying, I-"
"NO! You can't die! We've always had eachother whenever things have gotten tough, you can't go just like that!"
"I need you to listen to me. I'm dying and I need you to accept that. I've accepted it and so has Jet. I'm not expecting you to come around straight away, I know that it'll take time, but-"
"I haven't accepted it." Jet inturpted her.
"What?"
"I still think we should go to the Better Living centre to get some meds and then cure you."
"You're not risking your life for me. I won't let you."
"I'm with Jet on this one. You need to get better, I'm not letting you die because of this fucking stupid and cruel disease."
"Look, I'm going to the Better Living headquarters to see if Acid's definately dead, while I'm there, I can get the medical equipment." Poison offered.
"Are you crazy? You won't be able to see if Acid's dead and get the meds we need for Radio. You'll be killed." His younger brother told him.
"Then I'll simply die trying."
"I'm going with you. I know that me and Acid weren't the best of friends, but I wanna see if she's alive. Plus, we can help Radio." Cherri said.
"You're not going." Lie said immidately after she'd finished speaking.
"I wasn't asking your permission. I know that you worry easily, but I'm going. Acid and Radio are Killjoys, I'm helping them with or without your blessing, Lie."
"Then I'll go with you. I just want to make sure that you'll be okay."
"I'll go too. If there's a chance that my sister's alive, then I'll go. I won't let them hurt her again, they've done that enough already. You can't give up just like that, Radio. We need to make you healthy again. We've gotta carry on, so I'll go with you, Poison."
"Me too." Avenger said behind Death.
He held her hand and she smiled at him. Ever since she'd miscarried, he'd stayed with her, which she was extremely greatful for. Death had also been feeling differently towards Avenger the past few days, but she didn't want to admit it to herself.
"We'll go, too. If everyone else is joining the fun, we might as well." Attack said with a small smirk on his face.
"Okay, so is there anyone who isn't going?" Poison asked them, but no one replied, so he knew it meant that everyone was coming.
"Good. Then we'll plan it out and leave as soon as we can."


"Pen, keep running, we're almost there!" Lypse shouted to her since Lypse, Pen, Princess Kitty (Ella) and Angelic Devil (Steph) had just gotten out of the Better Living headquarters. They'd just gotten into the first car they saw with Dracs chasing them, but Pen started driving straight away.
A group of Killjoys had gotten into a fight at the BL/ind prison cells, so most of the Draculoids were distracted. While they had the chance to get out, they ran away and didn't even think about looking back.
"Okay . . . now we need to go to Dr. Death's place."
"I don't know where Dr. Death lives." Pen said.
"We'll need to stop for gas at one point, we'll change seats then, I know where it is. We need to tell them everything . . . the sooner they know, the better."
"I guess they espically need to know about Cyanide . . . I can't believe she works for Better Living, she seemed like such a nice person."
"I guess the ones who seem the nicest are the ones with the most secrets."
"Hey, you're sayin' that I'm keeping secrates from you now? That's real nice, Lypse, really." Devi joked from the back of the car, where she sat next to Princess.
He smiled at her comment.
"So, what are you gonna do about Andi and the rest of your group?"
"I know that the Fabulous Killjoys'll probably wanna get Acid back, so they'll probably go to Better Living, I'll go with them and get them out then. Plus, I know that Poison's and Kobra's mom was in the underground when we were all taken to Better Living, they'll definately want to go back to get her, even if they don't want to get Acid 'cause she's kind of like a robot now."
She nodded.
"I guess I'll just have to hope that they're not already dead by the time we get back to the Better Living headquarters."


When it was around nine o'clock at night, Lo went to bed, but she just lay on the bed for around ten minutes, crying. It wasn't long before Ghoul walked in and saw his girlfriend crying on their bed.
"Lo? Lo, what's wrong?"
She sniffed and started wipping tears away. "I just hate the fact that she's got cancer again. I know that it's stupid since we're going to Better Living, but-"
"Lo, don't apologize, if I were in the same situation, believe me, I'd be crying, too."
"It's just hard. She's been like sister to me for as long as I could remember, if it weren't for her, I'd be dead, I owe her so much and she's such a good person. She doesn't deserve this, Ghoul. Not that anyone deserves it, she's just such a good person and I love her . . . fuck, I'm just being a blubering idiot. I'm sorry for crying."
"Lo, don't apologize for crying. Never apologize for that, do you hear me?"
She nodded. "Loud and clear, Ghoully."
He smiled and rolled his eyes. He gently kissed her forehead, then he conected their lips together.
"I love you." She said with her forehead pressed to his.
"I love you more."
"Nope. That's not possible."
"It is."
He kissed her again.
"I promise that she'll be okay."
She kissed him again and smiled a small grin under his lips.


When Lypse, Pen, Devi and Princess got to the Diner, it was around midnight. Lypse pulled over and took a deep breath.
"You okay?" Pen asked while Princess and Devi were asleep in the back.
"I know it sounds weird, but I'm a little nervous."
"Why? Because it's the Fabulous Killjoys in there?"
He shook his head. "No. I just . . . I know what it's like to be told that someone you care about aren't who you thought they were, I'm nervous about telling them that Cyanide works for Better Living.
"Oh." She immidately understood. A few years back, Andi, Lypse and the rest of the teenage Killjoys looked after a girl, who was around their age and in the end, she turned out to work for BL/ind, that was why Andi had trouble trusting Acid in the beginning.
"Yeah, oh."
"If you're nervous, do you want me to tell them? I don't mind, I know that this is hard for you to do."
"You don't mind?"
"Lypse, of course I don't. I know that this is hard for you, I'll do it. I really don't mind."
"I just know that I'll feel like an asshole while I'm telling then about Acid, that's bad enough. I just don't know if I can handle telling them about Cyanide on top of that."
"Then let me tell them about that."
"You're sure you don't mind?"
"Positive. Now, let's get our asses in there and tell them."
He smiled.
They woke up Devi, but it was clear that Princess wasn't waking up anytime soon, so Devi carried her to the door of the diner.
Lypse knocked on the door and a very tired Radioactive Spider opened the door. She looked at the Killjoys with a confused expression on her face.
"Do I know any of you?"
"Um, I'm a friend of Acid Bullets, I'm Apocolypse, but everyone calls me Lypse. I was with Acid at the underground."
"Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Lypse, I'm Radio." She shook hands with him.
"This is Pen," Pen smiled and waved a little. "this is Steph and this is Ella, who's asleep."
"It's Devi and Princess, Lypse."
He ignored what Devi said and continued.
"Anyway, I need to tell you all something pretty important. It's something Acid told me to say to all of you . . . before she . . . well, she didn't die, but she-"
"We saw what happened to her. She was tortured. They filmed what they were doing to her and then they broadcasted it to anyone who owns a t.v.."
"There's more, a lot more that I need to tell you. I take it that everyone's sleeping?"
She nodded. "Yeah. On a scale of one to ten, how important is it?"
"Does this matter? It's really fuckin' important!" Devi said. She didn't want to waste time, she wanted to help Acid and the rest of the Killjoys that'd been captured by Better Living Industries.
"Okay, just . . . give me two seconds, okay? I'll be back in a few seconds, I'm just getting Poison to see if Acid really did know you." She closed the door in their faces.
"She seems nice." Devi said, unimpressed that she'd just closed the door in their faces when they'd just said that they had important news to tell them.
"What would you do if someone you didn't know was knocking on your door at midnight? For all she knows we could work for Better Living, if anything, she's smart, Steph." Pen said.
"Will you stop calling me Steph? It's Devi now!" Devi said, still holding Princess, who was sleeping soundly.
Poison opened the door and scanned their faces.
"They knew Acid, it's okay, Radio."
Radio nodded and Poison let them in.
He got the rest of the Killjoys into the living room, even though they were all tired and some of them were cranky, some of them meaning Fun Ghoul, since they were still extemely sleepy.
"So, what did you need to tell us?" Poison asked.
Lypse sighed. "There's a lot I need to tell you all, I don't even really know where to begin with all of this . . . well, in the Better Living headquarters, there's a place with about . . . I don't know, a thousand prison cells, in the cells they keep Killjoys in there who are going to be exterminated. We were all there, they were going to kill us, but before they could we escaped. Before Acid was taken to a doctor, she spent her last three days there with us."
An aching started to build up in Poison's heart. He could already tell that all of this was going to be hard to listen to.
"Carry on."
"First of all, before she was taken in, she wanted me to tell you something. Death, she wanted me to tell you that she loves you and that she's sorry. She really did love you, Death. She wanted me to tell Poison that was sorry that it was stupid that she ranaway when she found out about the kiss, that she should've handled it better. She said to tell you that she loved you and that she'll always love you. She probably would've said more, but they didn't give her a lot of time to say goodbye to us. And then she wanted me to tell you everything that she told us."
"What did she tell you?"
"Lots of things. I'll tell you everything that I can remember. Well first of all, when she ran away, she went to the underground to see her perants and to see me, Andi, Pen, Ella and Steph, but when she got there, the place was a fucking mess. She got to the dining hall and there was a message written in blood. There were some guys who called themseleves Killjoys who found her there. The bastards who found her . . . they capture Killjoys and they give them to Better Living in exchange for their own freedom."
"What?"
"Are you kidding?"
"They ain't no fucking Killjoys, how dare they call themselves that!"
"Just let him finish." Poison told them.
"Anyway, they knew who she was. They knew that she was married to one of the most wanted Killjoys and that she had a kid with them, so they took advantage of that. They kidnapped her and they gave her to Better Living, they thought that she'd earn them the rest of their freedom. They thought that if they gave her to them, then they'd be given their freedom and that they wouldn't have to get Killjoys anymore, so they were eager to hand her over. Of course, Better Living took her in a heartbeat and they brought her back to Batter City.
"She was put into a room and they tied her up, they told her what was happening and what was gonna happen to her. This is were you might get confused. They explained what happened to Death and Avenger first."
Death and Avenger exchanged a confused glance.
"But nothing happened to us." Avenger said.
"But it did. Death, they kidnapped you while you were still with Avenger and his family. They put some weird chemical shit inside you that made you horny or some shit so that you'd fuck someone and get pregnant," Death blushed. "and they put a different chemical in to make the eggs in your uterous stronger. They were trying out an experiment on you. They knew that Avenger loved you and that if you wanted to sleep with him, then he'd let you, so they knew that you'd concieve a kid. Because the baby was stronger, it needed to be in a better, stronger enviroment, it needed a better place to grow bassicly and that's why you miscarried. They knew that you'd miscarry, they wanted to put you through that because you took the company away from them."
"I think I'd remember all of this, Lypse."
"Remember when the Fabulous Killjoys had their memories erased? They did that to you, too, but unlike Poison, you didn't remember what'd happened, so you thought that you'd just gotten pregnant."
He decided to leave the part about Cyanide until last because he knew that if he told them now, then they'd probably want to kill Cyanide before he could finish explaining about what'd happened to Acid.
"Another thing was that Korse was never really in charge of Better Living. Korse was Dr. Isoda's mask. She's the one who's been running the company all along. So when Death killed Korse, she'd killed the wrong person. We needed to kill Dr. Isoda, Better Living's her company, not Korse's."
They were all shocked, just like Lypse had been after Acid finished explaining everything to him.
"There's another thing. You might be wondering how everyone from the underground got there in the first place . . . it's because Acid's and Death's perants weren't who they said they were."
"What are you talking about?" Death asked.
"They work for Better Living, Death. Acid said you'd all know who this was, do you remeber someone called Bob?"
They all nodded.
"Remember how he was controlled by a chip in the back of his neck? Well, the same thing happened to your mom and dad, except it was modified. They removed some of their bones and they replaced it with new ones, the bones they put in where made of a metal that BL/ind came up with, it's supposed to make them ten times stronger and then they have a chip inserted in so they can be controlled."
Poison's eyes widened. "They removed some of Acid's bones . . ."
"That's what I was getting to. That's what they've done to Acid. I've not seen her since she told me all of this, she's probably going to be controlled by them by now."
"Is there any way to make her go back to normal?"
"There could be, she never told me there wasn't, but she never told me there was either."
"Is there more?" Poison asked.
Lypse nodded.
"Pen, could you tell them?"
She knew that he meant tell them about Cyanide.
Pen nodded and looked at the Fabulous Killjoys. Cyanide was sitting next to Poison.
"She told us about someone else who works for Better Living. Someone who we all trusted, who we assumed was a Killjoy." Pen glared and Cyanide the whole time she was talking.
Cyanide was instantly worried. Does Pen know?, she asked herself, god, this isn't good. This isn't how I wanted them to find out. I needed to explain everything to them . . . they're just gonna think I was using them. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! She shouted the last part in her head.
"They're actually in this room right now."
"Pen, don't be such a bitch about it." Devi said. "You know that it's not easy for them to hear something like this."
"I'm not being nice to someone who's hurt us."
"Who?"
"You know what I'm talking about, right Cyanide? Or should I say Dr. Parkley, which one are you more comfortable with?"
"Cyanide? No, she wouldn't do that, right?" Ghoul said.
"I needed time to explain everything."
"What? You work for them?"
She didn't respond to Ghoul.
"Cyanide, tell us, do work for them? Yes or no?"
"Yes, but-"
"WHAT? ALL THIS TIME WE'VE BEEN LIVING WITH YOU!" Ghoul practicly screamed at her.
"Was it all a lie? You said you'd been through it too. You said that you'd lost your husband and that you'd lost your kid . . . was that all a lie to get closer to us?" Poison was in tears after everything about Acid and Cyanide he'd just heard.
"No! All of that was true, that's why I didn't tell Dr. Isoda when I found you all straight away! I told her that I had a plan to get closer to all of you so that I could earn your trust, so that I could learn your weeknesses so we could use them against you, we-"
"So that's why you were really here?"
"NO! I'm trying to tell you the fucking truth here and you're not letting me finish!"
"Then tell us, what is the fucking truth, Parkley, huh?" Lo questioned her.
"If you calm down, then I'll tell you everything you need to know. You just need to listen to me, okay?"
They weren't sure if they should trust her enough.
"Please. I'm begging you, all I'm asking is that you listen to me."
"You've bretrayed us, why should we even consider letting you explain yourself?"
"Because I can help you, I can help you get Acid back and I can help you take down Better Living. All I need is for you to listen to me."
Sign up to rate and review this story