Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Twenty-Five

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

“Gerard? What did they do to you?” Hesitantly, I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, revealing a nasty wound on his shoulder.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-04-10 - Updated: 2012-04-10 - 1207 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frank

I still didn't one hundred percent believe his story, but more than anything I wanted to. I wanted to believe that he didn't just leave me, that he had a good reason. Who knows, maybe he was telling the truth. I couldn't tell if he was lying.

“I love you.” As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I realized how true they were. I really meant them. I hadn't told anyone I loved them since Sam died, and I was having a hard time believing that I was saying it now. But the words felt so right, so natural.

“I love you.” He smiled. I couldn't believe it. Not only did I love him, but he loved me too. At that point, I didn't care if he did stab Joe or not. For all I cared he could be a mass murder. I loved him, and he loved me.

Without thinking, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, and he pulled me as close to him as possible. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and crushed him to me. After just a few seconds, I heard him wince, and I let go.

I stared at him, worried. I had no idea what had happened to him, but I knew it wasn't good. My eyes left his face and traveled up and down his body. I finally rested on a spot on his shoulder. The shirt was a little bit darker there than anywhere else.

I lifted my gaze to meet his and he sighed again, pressing his hand to the dark spot on his shirt.

“Gerard? What did they do to you?” Hesitantly, I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, revealing a nasty wound on his shoulder. It wasn't bleeding terribly bad, but it was still bleeding. I was sure it was painful.

All I could do was stare at it. After a few seconds, Gerard pulled his shirt back down and shook his head, “One of the guys stabbed me.”

I shook my head, “It looks pretty bad. Maybe you should go to the hospital.” As much as I didn't want to go back to the hospital, I knew I should take him. I didn't want it to get infected.

He shook his head, grabbing my hands in his. “No, I'll be fine. I just need to bandage it up.”

I held his gaze, still worried. He smiled, “Trust me, I'll be okay.”

Knowing I wouldn't have to take him to the hospital, I was slightly relieved. I really didn't want to be in a hospital twice in one day. I just nodded, hoping that he was right. If anything happened to him, I had no idea what I would do. I could feel his eyes on me as I stood up. I hurried into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit.

When I entered the living room, Gerard was already taking his shirt off. I knelt down in front of him, opening the first aid kit. I smeared some antibacterial cream over the wound before covering it with gauze. As Gerard held the gauze in place, I could already see more blood soaking through.

I sighed and looked up at him, holding the tape in my hands, “Gerard, I don't know. It's bleeding pretty bad.”

He shook his head, grabbing the tape from my hands, “Frankie, I said I was fine.” He paused and I watched him as he taped the gauze to his shoulder. “If it gets worse, we'll go to the hospital, okay. Right now, I just want to be with you.”

I nodded and looked down at the floor. I was still wasn't entirely convinced that his story was true. I believed him when he said he didn't stab Joe, but when he said some bad people were after him... It was just too much. It seemed a little far fetched.

I looked up at him, staring into his eyes, “If some bad people really are after you, I want to know why? What did you do to make them hate you so much?” I almost didn't want to hear the answer.

He looked away from me, staring at the door. It seemed like years before he spoke, “When I was younger, I was a bad kid. I got into a lot of trouble, and did some things I shouldn't have. I'm not going to lie to you, Frank. I used to do some really bad drugs.”

He sighed, turning to face me. “One day, the people I thought were my friends were dead set that I had been stealing their drugs. I wasn't. After a huge fight, I managed to get away. They've been looking for me ever since, and now they've found me.” He shook his head, “I can't believe they still care about something that happened so long ago.”

His story was too terrible to not be true. I felt instantly terrible for not believing him. I just stared up at him. After a few seconds, he leaned down and kissed me. I placed my hands on his thighs as his hands rested on my shoulders.

When the kiss ended, I was panting. I wanted so much more, but I knew I couldn't. Gerard had just been almost beaten to death. What he needed was to rest. I stood up suddenly, and grabbed Gerard's hands. “Come on, you should sleep.”

He smiled, standing up and following me into the bedroom. “You're probably right.”

Once we were in my bedroom, I found a pair of pajama bottoms from my dresser. I threw them at him, and watched as he pulled his jeans off and slipped into my pajamas. The pajamas were a little short, but other than that they fit him perfectly.

I smiled, watching him crawl into my bed. For a split second, I was reminded of Sam. Sam always slept on that side of the bed, and it seemed almost wrong for Gerard to be sleeping in his spot. But then, all thoughts of Sam disappeared. I focused on Gerard, and how much I cared about him. Sam said he had wanted me to move on after he died, and that's exactly what I was doing.

I walked over to him, and kissed him before pulling the blanket over him. He just smiled at me, “Frank, you are too good to me sometimes.”

I couldn't think of anything to say so I just smiled. I flipped off the light and left the door open just a crack. Back in the living room, I sat down on the couch and sighed. Now I had no idea what to do. More than anything I wanted to go back into my bedroom and crawl in beside Gerard. I knew I shouldn't, because he was hurt and needed to rest.

It took all my strength to say sitting on the couch. I flipped on the TV, not paying attention to what was on. I just needed some noise. I glanced at the clock and shook my head. It was only three in the afternoon, and already so much had happened today.
Sign up to rate and review this story