Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything is Changing

Decisions, Decisions.

by foreveryours 1 review

Mikey gets back to his room to find an unwanted visitor and soon he has to make a big decision concerning Fiona's life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-13 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 1707 words

2Original
Mikey's POV continued:

I opened the room door to find Elena sitting on my bed, smirking slightly.

“What are you doing here?!” I shouted at her, it was enough that she kissed me that one time then followed me but now she was a full on stalker, who was in my room!

“Oh now, Mikey you shouldn't take that tone with a lady.”

“What do you want?”

“That’s easy Mikey, I want you” She said in seductive tone that wasn’t working on me while cocking her head to one side.

“Leave. Now.”

“Not until I get what I want!” She roared at me while standing up like a spoilt child.

“I’ll call security, I’ll call the police, I’ll get a restraining order unless you leave now and leave me alone!”

She laughed bitterly at my statement. “And if you do that, I’ll tell the media about you’re little sparrow of a girlfriend, Fiona. Think of it Mikey, her life ruined and tainted by the media. Think of all the things they would say, do you really think she’ll be able to take it? And the best part of that would be that it would be all your fault.”

I stepped back in shock of her plan, she was like this evil witch genius. What the fuck was I going to do?! I ran my hand through my hair as I tried to think of something to do. She walked towards me and placed a piece of paper in my hand, it was a number, most likely hers.

“Give me a call when you’re ready to fix this.” She walked through the door and I was on my own.

I walked over to the bed and collapsed, what was I going to do, I shouted out in frustration, I didn’t care who could hear me but it did help that my shouts were muffled my the bedding. I heard someone walk through the door, I didn’t move I was too busy freaking out over my situation.

“Mikey, you in hear?!” I heard Ray call out. I didn’t bother to respond. “Mikey?! Hellooooo?” I heard Ray call out again as move footsteps joined him. “Gee, you sure your brother was up here?” Ray asked Gee.

“Yeah, he told me he was going up to the suite” Gee said confused at what was going on. I just wanted to die, to get away from everything so I never bother to respond to any of their calls. “I’ll go check his room”

Uh oh, Gee would find me, great. I braced myself for the brotherly worry.

“Mikey?” He called out just before opening my door to see my lying on my bed, face down in the dark. “Mikey, what’s wrong?” He rushed over to me. I didn’t move, I didn’t respond; I didn’t want to exist. “Guys! Something’s wrong with Mikey!” Gee called out, I could hear the worry and desperation in his voice from a mile away.

The other guys rushed in and helped Gee roll me over. I kept my eyes closed and covered my face with my hands, I didn’t want to be seen, I wanted to be invisible. After a while of their flustering around me and trying to get me talk, I finally decided in what I needed.

“I need a drink” I simply said, getting off the bed only to be pushed back down by Frank and Ray.

“You know what you’re like after you have a few drinks, Mikey”

“Yeah, last time I drank I got Fiona in my life.” I blurted out, what did I mean by that? I love her, don’t I? Why did I doubt myself?! The guys were just silent and I looked at my hands, getting even more frustrated at what I had just said. “Okay, now I really need a drink”

“No Mikey, we’ve got a concert to play tonight. You can have a few later, but not now” Ray said. I couldn’t not listen to Ray, he was the father of the group, if you go against him then you’re doing something wrong. Frank and Gee looked at Ray confused. “We’re going to a club tonight, let off some steam and enjoy the British nightlife.” Ray said using a very bad English accent.

At that point Fiona came into the suite. We all walked out of my room desperately trying to hide the tension between us all over what had just happened but as soon as I looked at her big brown eyes I could tell she knew something was up. She narrowed her eyes and shifted her gaze to each of us, silent judging.
“You alright boys?”

we all murmured a “Yes” in response.

She pressed her lips into a thin line but I guess she decided to drop whatever she had thought because she suddenly turned all cheery.

“Well I went shopping and brought a couple of things, I’m going to have a shower and try them on, Okay?” The guys nodded and went off to do their own things while I just stood there, I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t. Her life was pretty much in my hands, I could ruin it either way.

Go be with Elena for hopefully one night and have Fiona find out somehow making her hate me forever, I didn’t want to think about what she might do to herself. An image of her scarred wrist flashed into my head and I cringed away from it. The other option was to have Elena tell the media about Fiona and then have Fiona’s life ruined by tabloids calling her names and forever pestering her about us.

She crossed over to me while I was thinking about my choices and hugged me, bringing me out of my dazed state.

“You know, I was really upset once…” She said looking straight into my eyes as if searching for an answer or just making her point more clear, it could have been both but all I knew was that I was lost in hers, I couldn’t look away.

“…I didn’t want to talk about it but someone came to me and said something that stuck with me”

I looked at her confused, who was the mystery man she was talking about?

“He said, ‘I don’t know why your upset, But I know that whatever it is, it’ll be okay…’ and I believed him, now everything is amazing” She said hugging me again only this time more tightly as if she was scared I would fall away. I remember the words; I had said them to her when she was crying on the bus after rehearsal.

“Right Mr. Way I need your help, I’ve brought some things and I need to know if they’re okay for tonight’s show” She grabbed my hand and lead me to our bedroom only to push me down on the bed while she went off into the bathroom.

I sat there for a moment pretty much just twiddling my thumbs where suddenly something or should I say someone caught my gaze. Fiona stepped out of the bathroom in a tight black dress which was covered in red lace.

“So what do you think? You think it’ll be alight to go in for the concert tonight?” She said while fiddling with the lace as if she was nervous.

I shook my head and she frowned. “We’re not just going to a concert, we’re going to a club afterwards aswell.”

“So you think this isn’t concert and club material?”

I shook my head again.

“What is it then? Do you not like it? Do I look awful in it?” She said sounding extremely worried. I only laughed at her reaction.

“It’s not that! It’s just…” I took a step closer to her and held her against my chest so she couldn’t escape. “….It’s just, if you go to the concert and club in that then…well I’m pretty sure you’d be leaving with a better man.” She looked down, I could see the redness in her cheeks form.

“As if Mikey”

“It’s true, you would! Any man would have you looking like that!”

“You didn’t let me finish!” She exclaimed.

“My apologies my lady, please finish.”

“Thank you.” She bowed her head at me and I did the same back at her “I was going to say, as if there was a better man than you on this world!” In that moment I forgot about all my worries, I forgot about Elena and I forgot that we were meant to leave in 2 minutes and that the guys were just in the other room. I had to have her.

My lips crashed down to her in an instant, Fiona didn’t waste time she kissed me feverishly back. I lead her to the bed and we fell down but to my dismay Fiona broke the kiss off and leaned up to straddle me. Was she trying to drive me crazy? She looked at me and smirk before finally leaning down to my ear and whispering.
“Not now…” I groaned in annoyance, I wanted her now. “You see Mikey when I went out shopping I didn’t just get this dress, there’s a surprise for later”

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open slightly.
“What?!” was all I could say, in disbelieve that this was actually happening. She got off me and walked to the door swaying her hips in the most antagonising sexy way.

“Like I said….Not now.” I sat on the bed for a moment before trailing off behind her begging to know her secret.


So yeah...that just happened. Erm let me know what you think of it and if I should do more of the last scene bit XD
Thanks so much for reviewing and rating so far! I love you all! :D
Hope you like the story so far, yes Fiona's POV will come soon!
-E
Sign up to rate and review this story