Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just another high school frerard

Just another high school frerard

by Killjoyforever123 4 reviews

The title is the summary also it's in franks point of view

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-15 - 235 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm frank Anthony iero the kid who has no friends intill the day I go to homeroom and the bell rings a new student I knew it was the new kid. Well the new guy stumbles in he drops his shitty cell phone. " awww." I whisper the jock in front of me looks back. He is the leader of the foot ball team. His name Brendan Kelly. He starts laughing " hey iero you got a girlfriend look at him eyeliner. Pale. And red eyeshadow. Hold on its a guy you have a boyfriend!" Brendan says laughing so does everyone else! Ugh not know!!!! " class this is Gerard the new student!" they teacher says. " Gerard honey go sit in the back with frank. Frank please raise your hand." " YEA RAISE YOUR HAND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!" Brendan starts screaming. I raise my hand and Gerard comes to sit next to me. He is perfect! Gerard rubs his hand up and down my thigh. " I'm sorry their like that Frankie. I wish I could do something." he whispered. He called me Frankie know ones called me that in years. I decide to drop my cell phone on " accident " Gerard and I bend down at the same time toget it. Of course we end up under the table together. He looked at me, then looks up at Brendan who doesn't notice anything then he kisses me on the lips!
Sign up to rate and review this story