Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Illusion

Summer has come and passed, The innocent can never last

by BitterLoveBlackHeart 0 reviews

It's the last few days of summer and Gerard's getting ready to go to New York

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 1748 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey’s POV

It was the last week of summer. Next week Frank and I would be back at school, but this time without Gerard, Frank and I had talked about what would happen if he started getting beaten up again, but Frank agreed if it gets out of hand we’ll tell Gerard, all he cares about is Gerard. They’ve been inseparable the entire summer, not that it’s a shock, Gerard is moving to New York at the end of the week and they’re making the most of all the time they have left together before he goes. But I’ve been stuck around all their lovey dovey crap all summer because Alicia is on holiday in Portugal. I miss her so much. But like I said I’ve been a serious third wheel this summer, so today I’ve stayed home, while Frank and Gerard are at Frank’s place doing god knows what.

Frank’s POV

Gerard pushed his lips violently against mine as he wrapped his arms around my waist; my fingers were tangled in his hair and his tongue was begging for entrance into my mouth, which I allowed, his tongue explored my mouth as I did the same, although there wasn’t much to ‘explore’ anymore Gerard’s hands slid round to my hips and he pushed me against the living room door, we parted for a moment to catch our breath. “You know…this is a lot like the first time we kissed…” he muttered between breaths I smiled remembering the incident “How far do you think we would’ve gone if Mikey didn’t interrupt?” I whispered smirking; he kissed me again softly and then pulled back “Maybe we should find out…”the words rolled off his tongue and I used the hand that was still playing with his hair to push his lips to mine, I pushed him away and he took a few steps back and looked at me confused, I took a few steps closer to him and looked him in the eye “Couch. Now.” I said and he smiled “Yes Sir.” He said placing his lips back on mine and walked us to the couch, Gerard fell on top of me as we lay on the couch, our lips not parting, I slipped my hand down and under his shirt and ran my hand over his chest causing him to moan softly and push his lips harder against mine, I genuinely didn’t know what I was doing, it was all instinct really, my hand made its way to the waistband of Gerard’s jeans and tugged them slowly, Gerard began to smile into the kiss and then placed his own hands on the edge of my jeans and started to undo the button and then slowly undid the zip, he pulled out of the kiss and slid his hand down my boxers and gently started to stroke my now painfully hard member staring into my eyes the entire time, with a grin on his face “I’m going to enjoy this so much…” he whispered pressing his fingers a little harder into my length, Gerard was pulling down my jeans when there was a knock at the door. He sighed “no privacy…” he said slightly saddened, I laughed softly as he climbed off me and went to open the door while I pulled up my jeans, Gerard soon re-entered the room with Mikey right behind him “Hey um sorry guys, I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything…” he trailed off “oh no we were about to fuck but that’s nothing…” Gerard whispered with a sarcastic tone, I elbowed him in the stomach gently and smiled at Mikey “Of course you weren’t what’s up?” he shrugged “I guess I got bored and kind of lonely…” he sighed and looked to the floor “Well how about you and your hand go to your room together…” Gerard muttered again still annoyed, I elbowed him a little harder and he nudged me back in retaliation “Gerard, we can’t exclude Mikey just because we’re dating, Bros Before Hoes. It’s still the rule.” Mikey started laughing and I turned to him “what?” I questioned “You’re Gerard’s Hoe.” He said practically falling to the floor with laughter; I turned to Gerard who just winked at me with a great big smug smile on his face I shrugged “Well as long as he knows I’m his hoe, he should be aware he’s my bitch.” I said raising an eyebrow and smirking at him, I turned to look back at Mikey who was now standing up straight and poker face as ever “So what do you guys want to do?” he asked I shrugged and turned to Gerard “Well I know what I want to do…” he said wrapping his arms around my stomach smirking to himself, Mikey’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped a little “Oh My God Gerard! I’m right here I don’t need those kinds of mental images.” I wriggled out of Gerard’s grasp and walked over to the bookshelf full of DVDs and pulled out the Die Hard Box set. “Will this keep you entertained Mikey?” he nodded violently and I crawled to the TV to put in the first DVD, I then gave Mikey the remote and went into the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks. I dumped the food on the table and handed Mikey and Gerard a bottle of Coke each, I then collapsed onto the couch between Mikey and Gerard.
We watched films until about 9:00pm most of them the Die Hard movies, but we then watched Alien vs. Predator. “Hey, you guys can stay here tonight if you want…” I said after taking out the DVD and putting it back on the shelf with the others. “Sure.” Mikey said, Gerard simply nodded.

We just chilled out until about 2:00am and then we decided it was time we actually went to bed. It was two days until Gerard was moving away, and I wanted to make the most the last few days we spent together, I know Gerard did too, but I feel bad for Mikey not having Alicia around. Gerard and I got into bed and lay in silence for about 15 minutes “Hey, you know, you could always come to New York with me…” he trailed off I turned to face him smiling “Gerard I’d love to, but my life is here and all I’d do is get in the way of your work, I think it’s better this way.” He then turned on his side, using his elbow to lift his head from the pillow “But what if you meet someone else while I’m in New York? I don’t want to lose you Frank…” I placed a hand on his face and kissed him softly “That’s never going to happen, I promise…” I whispered Gerard placed his head back on the pillow wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest “I love you Frank.” I smiled I could feel his heart beat faster against his chest “I love you too…”

Gerard’s POV

The last few days have flown by and now I’m packing all my stuff in the back of mom’s car and getting ready to leave, I didn’t realise how much I was going to miss this place until I woke up this morning, the realisation hit my like a tonne of bricks, Frank came round this morning to help move all my stuff, he was happy for me, but I knew it hurt him having to watch me leave, but I’d decided I’d definitely come home as often as possible, either at weekends or during the holidays, I wasn’t going to abandon them. I threw the last few bags into the car and Mikey ambushed me with a hug “I’m going to miss you so much!” he mumbled through the tears, I hugged him back tightly I wasn’t one for emotional goodbyes but I was going for a long time. “I’m going miss you too Mikes.” I pulled away from the hug and looked at him “Look after Frank for me okay…” I whispered he nodded and smiled he then walked into the kitchen, I walked upstairs to find Frank who was sitting on my bed, head in hands breathing heavily, I cleared my throat to let him know I was there and he looked up at me, tears forming rapidly in his eyes, I knelt down in front of him “You know…All you have to do is ask…and I’ll forget the whole thing…” I said softly, fighting back the tears Frank shook his head “No, this is your dream, I’m not letting you give it all up because I’m hopeless…” the tears were now streaming down his face, I pulled him into a tight hug “You’re not hopeless, you’re amazing and I love you so much, I love how supportive you are of my decisions and how you won’t let me run from my dreams, you’re not hopeless Frank, you’re a fighter.” I smiled and kissed him softly “Bye Frankie…” I whispered, I stood up and walked out, I walked across the landing slowly toward the stairs hoping Frank would follow me, but he didn’t so slightly saddened I walked down the stairs, grabbed my Jacket and went outside to get in the car. I opened the car door where my mom was sitting in the driver’s seat smiling but crying at the same time when I heard a voice from behind “Gerard wait.” I turned to see Frank running toward me full force and when he was close enough he flung his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine, when we parted he smiled at me “You better fucking call me when you get there.” He whispered, I laughed quietly and nodded, he then took his arms from around my neck and stepped back to join Mikey on the sidewalk. I got into the car and mom started the engine and before I knew I was gone.


AN- I know it's not the most exciting chapter, but the next one will make up for it I promise xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story