Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > HELP!!!!!Can Anyone Here Me!IM STUCK!

Chapter 1

by Frankie1 2 reviews

What happens when Andy Biersack meets his last day of being alive. By a cyber bully named Frankie Iero. Will Andy still be alive by the time his friends come to save him?Or will they die?Read to fi...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-12 - Updated: 2012-05-10 - 706 words

2Exciting
Andys pov
P.S this is kinda about what happened last night.



"HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE!"I shouted from the dark pitch black room I was in. Oh my mistake let me take you all the way back to the beginning when I was on my phone texting Ashley Purdy my best friend.

Hey Andy
Hey Ashley
OH SHIT!
What?
Sorry I have to go bye Andy
ummmm bye

That was awkward I mean really if you're going to text at least stay on for a while. I walked down stairs and revived a text from some guy I didn't even know.

Andy I'm watching you!It said kinda scaring me and then I got another bit I couldn't read it cause someone put a bag over my head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"I shrieked for help as I was shoved out the door and pushed into a car.

The car started moving and minuets later we reached a house I guess. I was carried inside and the thing holding me carried me up stairs and tied me to a chair.

He then ripped the bag off my head and looked at me."Who are you?"I asked confused to the man standing in front of me."The names Frankie I'm guessing I can tell you this cause your just gonna die anyways."He told me as my eyes grew big.

Oh yeah did I mention I'm a vampire. He got a knife and started singing."So long and good night so long and not good night!"He slit my throught and it poured blood.

Then my skin had stitches forming into skin and went back to skin. He smirked at me and then reached inside me and took my soul.

I then noticed I was growing father away from my body and he wouldn't see me. He let go of me and I fell watching him beat my body.

I realized I still had my back up phone. I took it out of my pocket and called my girlfriend Chelsea.

"HELLO YOU NEED TO HELP ME!"I shouted ,oh and did I mention she's a vampire too.
"ANDY WHERE ARE YOU?!"She shouted at me in a confused voice.

Then I told her I was in a dark house and she new where I was.

Chelseas pov

I went up to the house kinda scared. I opened the door and walked in then I ran up the stairs.

I saw a man in black and Andy He was being beat by that man. Oh well I'll save him.

I walked up right behind that man and he turned around grabbed me by the hair threw me on the ground and sat on me putting a knife up to my throught.

I then found a loose cord and picked it up getting electrocuted a little bit and I put it on him. The I found I steak and steaked him in the heart when he fell on the floor.

I picked up Andy's body and started to carry him home. When I got him I noticed that I had a new text.

Try waking him up and he won't move

It scared me at first and so I tried to wake him up but he had no pulse. I screamed and got another text.

I took his soul and the only way to get it back is in your sleep.

Andys pov

Noooooo she left ahhhhh I'm ticked. I started walking a little bit and started hearing a lot of whispers say save me.

That Frankie guy was lying dead on the floor and some other guys came in the room. That guy was a vampire it was so obvious.

A bunch of men came in the room. One had red hair,one had brown,and one had blonde.

"Gerard look there he is"
"I know Mikey I can see"
"I'm hungry Ray"
"Shut up Bob"
"Okay"

They were talking louder than the whispers.

Then I saw the one named "Gerard" bend down bite him drink the blood and poke him. Then the other one that was dead got up.

That must be how a vampire gets revived.







R&R keep reading for chapter 2 it will be up soon
Sign up to rate and review this story