Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > HELP!!!!!Can Anyone Here Me!IM STUCK!

Chapter 2

by Frankie1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-20 - Updated: 2012-04-20 - 248 words

0Unrated
Chelseas pov

I was watching Andy sleep for a while and then I thought. I'm going to get Jasmine she's a werwolf maybe shell know what to do.

I walk over to her house carrying Andy's cold body. When I get there I knocked on the door she answered.

"Hello"She said with weird look on her face.

"Hi"I said walking into her house and going over to the couch and set Andy down.

•"What happened"•She asked me worried I had forgot that I videoed it and I showed her the video.

When she saw what happened she gasped and looked at Andy.

"Is he okay?"She said looking at him as Ashley bust through the door.

"WHERE IS THAT LITTLE FUCKER"Ashley yelled trying to kill Andy who wasn't even here.

"Ash what did he do?"Jasmine shouted as her long brown hair flipped and hit me in the face and I spit it out.

"He was on face book a couple of minuets ago posting pics of me and Jasmine kissing."He shouted as if no one knew they were dating.

"He's not here some dude named Frankie took him."I said taking a weird guess that was his name.

Ashleys pov

I stared at Andy and was about to explode and that's when he was telling me stuff in my mind.

Ashley Help me....I'm lost...Stuck and I'm dying...ooff...sorry I fell in a whole...

I screamed and ran In circles.
Sign up to rate and review this story