Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Trial #1

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Adam;s interview with Ms. Bude.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-04-20 - Updated: 2012-04-20 - 385 words - Complete

0Unrated
Trial #1:

Bude's Interview with Adam:

Adam took a seat at the desk. Madison clicked on her pen.

"Please state your name."

"Adam Fisher."

"How long have you been working at Beach Radio Magazine?"

"Six years."

"I see." She scribbles down notes on her clipboard.

Adam tried to look at what she was doing. "What are you writing?"

"Your work report."

"Work report?"

"I will judge each employee based on the marks on them."

"Really now?"

"That's right."

"Wow..." Adam laughed nervously in his head. Crap! I'm about to go down in flames!

"Do you have a portfolio of your work with you?"

"Yes ma'am, I do." He reached into his bag and pulled out a black folder.

"Thank you." Madison took her time looking over each piece of work. Adam tried to breathe slowly to calm himself down.

Don't show that you're nervous, he thought over and over again. Look confident. Don't get nervous. Don't get nervous. He glanced over at the clock. Darn it/, /not even a minute.

Madison kept her eyes on the papers. She would only move her hand to jot down notes. Adam glanced at the pen. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good.

Madison scrabbled another note. "Hm."

Adam glanced at her. That can't be good...

"Mr. Fisher," she said.

"Yes?" Adam asked.

"What is with some of these drawings in your folder?"

"Huh?"

She handed him the pencil-sketched drawings for him to see. Adam thumbed through them one by one.

"Oh these?"

"Yes."

"I submitted a couple of them for the cover of our college edition of the magazine."

"I see." She wrote down more notes on her clipboard. Adam fought to keep up a calm front. She's been writing for quite some time now. This is not good...

After a minute, Ms. Bude closed her pen. "Thank you for your time."

Adam blinked at her. "That's it?"

"Yes, you can go now. Have a nice day."

"Thank you, Ma'am." Adam rose to his feet and sped-walked to the door. When he got out into the hallway, he closed it behind him and breathed out. He looked up to see the others staring intently at him. Noriko leaned in close.

"So?" she asked. "How was it?"

"Hell!" Adam said. "Total hell!"

Truth is Truth
Sign up to rate and review this story