Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 3

by KobraBlaze 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-24 - Updated: 2012-04-24 - 1157 words - Complete

1Ambiance
So I hope this is a little more exciting than the last chapter and that you enjoy it!

Chapter 3
Mikey's POV

I'm gonna die was all I could think this morning. It's true. The jocks are gonna kill me and Aaron will definitley get his revenge back. No one is gonna help me. I've got no friends. Nobody would want to be friends with me. What the fuck am I gonna do?
I could skip... But I don't want to miss class and I have to show up sometime so it may as well be now. I just feel so sick from the thought about being alone in that place. I can't even eat right now. I think I'm gonna get sick.

Gerard looks at me sympathetically as he makes a cup of coffee.
"Frank is coming in a few minutes." He says hoping I will feel a little better. Frank went home last night but he promised to come over in the morning.
"I feel sick, Gee"

"It's just nerves Mikes. It will be okay. Just text me if something happens, okay?" He replies, knowing himself that it's not just nerves that have me feeling like this.

"I know but Gee, it's just that I'm gonna be alone in there and they know it too. Of course they're gonna get me. I don't want to go Gee, please don't make me go." I end up pleading him.

Before he can answer, Frank barges through the door without knocking, knowing where Gerard hides the key.
"Hey Mikes, ready for today?" His cheery voice makes me feel all the more guilty for disappointing him, although I'm sure he knew I didn't want to go in.
I shake my head lightly, staring blankly at the ground.
"Oh Mikey..." He sits in the chair beside me and pulls me into a hug.
"Well I think you are well able for them idiots. And just remember if anything happens, just ring us or something." He says trying to reassure me that it's gonna be okay.
I stand up abruptly, knowing there is no way of getting out of it. I walk down the stairs and out to Franks car to wait for them.
I might have seem a bit touchy but I can't help it. That's something even more to worry about.

Gerard and Frank come out and they sit into the front. Gerard turns around to glance at me an he offers a smile. A smile I refuse to look at cause I'm so sick of being told its okay when really I could be killed in the matter of a couple of hours. So I just stick to staring out the window watching as the dark clouds take over the sky and rain begins to fall, suiting my thoughts. Some very quiet minutes pass by and as we approach the school I begin to feel restless and fidgety.
"Mikey. Calm down. It's alright." Frank Says to me. Tell me something I can actually believe in.
Frank pulls into the car park and I get out of the car, and stand at Franks open window.
"Good luck baby." He smiles at me.
"I'll see you later Mikey. I love you." Gerard says.
"I love you too. Both of you." I lean in and Frank pecks my cheek.

I turn around and stare at the building, taking deep breaths. I start walking towards the double doors and as I enter the school, I'm already greeted with the familiar smell of the horrible canteen cooking and cramped into the crowd of students. I hate this.

I reach the office to get my time table and locker number.
After shoving the books in my locker an norrowly dodging Aaron and his mates, I make my way to the empty classroom. First. I like being first. Sometimes. I make my way down to the back of the class which is probably preserved just for because- well no one wants to sit next to me. But upon reaching the seat I find a bag already under the desk. So I go over to the other side.

I sit in there alone like the worlds biggest loser for a while until some people begin to take their seats, ignoring me. Making me feel invisible. Just what I wanted. It's much better then being noticed by the jocks. Oh shit...
"Hey. Look it's Way. And he's all alone. No big brother or boyfriend to protect you now." one of them sings in a mocking voice. "Probably sucking each other dicks off now that you've left." He continues in a sneering tone making my guts twist in anger and hatred.
"You're in for it at lunch, Fag." Someone else joins in. "I heard Aaron has got a real good surprise for you."

I just try to ignore them best I can until one of them lifts me up by my collar and holds me against the wall with my hair.
"Don't think you can just ignore me Way. I mean it. You are in for it at lunch." Just then I notice this time it was Aaron. He throws me down to the floor. I just realise then that he is in my class again this year.

"So, you didn't want to sit next to me?" A new voice comes in after all the jocks leave. I look up and see a boy with black hair who I vaguely remember from last year hanging out with some of Aaron's friends.
"Ugh-I umm... I just-" I stutter out making an idiot out of myself.
"It's cool. Don't worry." He says to me while moving his bag over to my desk.
"I remember you I think. You're kinda quiet aren't you." He beams at me. Oh God. He's just gonna laugh at me. Why the Hell is he sitting next to me?!
Reading my mind, Aaron shouts "Hey Wentz! Why you talking to him?"
The boy just shrugs at Aaron, receiving an almost disapproving look from him.

"I'm Pete by the way. Pete Wentz."
After him looking at me expectantly I realise he's waiting for a reply. Why? I have no idea.
"Oh-uh... I'm Mikey Way." I say, silently cursing myself for stuttering.

"Cool. Wanna hang at lunch?" What?! Did he just ask me to hangout? This must be a joke.

"No Pete. I don't want to 'hang' with you at lunch cause I know that it's probably for some sick joke Aaron made up." Of course it was.
I instantly feel guilty for my little snap but I think he deserves it.

"No Mikey. It's not. I promise. I just wanna hangout with you."

"Why would you want to hang out with me?"


*


I hope this is alright. Next chapter might be in Mikey's POV again. So yeah... Thanks for reading! Please leave a review of what you think and rate the story. It really does make my day! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story