Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

March Forever

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 5 reviews

6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 1191 words

2Exciting
Sorry for the lateness, i was sick and tired and slept for most of the day. -_- but i didnt wnat to leave you waiting :3

Rate and REVIEW!!!


Party Poison :

My mood is ecstatic, So many members of the Black Parade was willing to help. Everyone talking about it and Dana was in a really good mood because I think this is going to be the first proper adventure she will take but as for her mother, Mother War she isn’t so keen on the idea. For the others they were planning their combat techniques already. Tanner and Aura especially. Aven said hers was a surprise and Melissa and Hozzie still were not too sure wheather or not to go, Emily was trying her best to talk them into it.

“It is going to be fun and adventurous! You will feel the thrill and excitement of this!” Emily smiled.

“But let’s just say we get killed or kidnapped or worse turned into Draculoids?” Melissa said. Emily rolled her eyes.

“I just don’t know” Hozzie was probably also thinking of the consequences.

“Think about it, it will show off your brave and courageous side” Emily whispered. A small smile played on Hozzie’s lips as she fidgeted with the sleeve of her uniform.

“Alright, I will go. If I die, I die courageously” She smiled and hugged Emily.

“So you guys pumped and ready to go?” I ask the girls.

“Will we get killed?” Melissa asked

“If someone watches your back” I said

“I will watch your back if you go” Emily was eager to get her friend to go, I guess she wanted their little group to go.

“Promise?” Melissa said

“I promise” Emily said

“Okay I am in!” Melissa clapped her hands together.

“Tanner!” Emily shouted. The teenager and Aura looked around

“Yeah?!” Tanner called

“Hozzie and Melissa is coming!” Emily shouted

“WOOHOO!” Aura laughed, she was full of life.

“Great, now you guys figure out stuff because I need to see the general” I referred to Gerard walking away. The girls gave me a smile and I approached Gerard’s office.

“I got more volunteers!” Mikey said as I walked in.

“That’s great news!” I smiled

“Trust me it’s not” Gerard said rubbing his temples.

“How?” I asked confused

“He got a bunch of outcasts” Frank said

“With croquet mallets!” Mikey continued

“They have lack of experience” Jet Star said

“Croquet mallets is not going to do them any justice” Ray said taking a sip of water.

“We will teach them how to fight then!” Mikey said

“We don’t have time!” Kobra Kid said

“We don’t have to go and fight them immediately after all the more the better, the easier it will be and we could spend a while training the less experienced like Dana” I said

“See” Mikey smiled

“Alright, but they are YOUR responsibility, I do not want rookies mixed in with the soldiers, they will just push them to the side, you know what Tanner and Aven is like” Gerard said.

“True, but still im happy your giving them a chance” Mikey then got his phone out and called them.

“When are we going to fight them?” Frank asked sitting beside Fun Ghoul

“When we are ready I suppose” I shrugged my shoulders

“Croquet mallets” Ray muttered

“They could be a good weapon though” Jet Star laughed

“FELL THE POWER OF MY CROQUET MALLET!” Frank and Fun Ghoul exclaimed

“So Dana, Aven, Aura, Tanner, Emily, Melissa and Hozzie and of course others will so far be attending along with the outcasts Mikey was found” Gerard said

“well at least he is helping us or trying to help us” I said. Mikey would try the simplest things to help like Kobra Kid he would do it too.

“Yeah I suppose” Gerard smiled.

“Now we have a march due so you are free to join” Gerard smiled

“Yeah, it would be an honour to march in the Black Parade” Jet Star and Fun Ghoul smiled

“We are more than happy to have you” Ray smiled and with that comment everyone got ready for one of the biggest parades in the entire universe. I had never seen so much people excited, free. Going outside a giant float was standing. Infront was Tanner and Melissa holding flags. Aven and Aura was at either side holding little banners saying ‘Join the black parade and march forever’ Dana was at the back with Mother War and Emily was with the entire MCRmy behind the float. Frank, Mikey, Ray and Gerard climbed onto the float.

“Guys! Stand with mother War and walk with her!” Frank called. We gave a quick smile and made our way to the back. Then the march began.

“WE ARE AN ARMY AND WE SUPPORT EACHOTHER!” Tanner shouted

“UNITE! MARCH FORVER!” Aura screamed.

“When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band” Gerard’s voice started. Mikey then waved over to me to get up onto the float. Jet Star and Kobra Kid pushed me forward. Doing as I was told I stood on the float as it began to move.

“Sing with him” Ray smiled. Gerard pulled me over.

“He said son when you grow up, will you be the saviour of the broken the beaten and the damned” Gerard continued

“He said will you defeat them your demons and all the non believers, the plans that they have made” I sung. The entire Parade began to cheer.

“Because one day I’ll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the black parade!” Gerard sang. Then the guitars filled the atmosphere. Making the crowd go wild.

“When I was a young boy, ,my father took me into the city, to see a marching band, he said son when you grow up would you be the saviour of the broken the beaten and the damned?” I sang.

“Sometimes I get the feeling, she’s watching over me and other times I feel like I should go!” Gerard sang

“But through it all the rise and fall the bodies in the streets and when your gone we want you all to know!” I sang

“We’ll carry on! We’ll carry on!” Me and Gerard sang. The song continued and eventually Kobra Kid, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul were forced onto the float and told to join in on the guitar and bass lines. It was incredible. The crowd going wild. The flags being waved, confetti being thrown over the float. I felt free.

“YOUR WEARY WIDOW MARCHES!” I sang. Then the song ended and the march for now was over. Everyone cheering and clapping proud to be who they are, not fake, not pretending to be someone else to suit others, letting their individuality shine through, not letting anyone tell them who to be, where to be, what to do and how to live their life. They lived their life here the way they wanted to. I respected them for that.

Long live the Black Parade.
Sign up to rate and review this story