Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 3: Gone with the Wind

The 3rd Prolouge

by darks00 2 reviews

After Delilah and Julius left the academy, got married and had a kid, they were happy. They thought their troubles were behind them. But, that doesn't mean that Dr.Dismay still won't go after them...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-02 - Updated: 2006-07-02 - 251 words

0Unrated
Julius' point of view:

15 years ago, my wife, Delilah gave birth to our beautiful daughter named Megan. It was hard to believe she was already 15. She had beautiful long, sandy blonde hair with pretty sapphire blue eyes. In my mind, I thought she looked sort-of like me...but deffanently had Delilahs personality.

Megan had no clue about our past. Delilah and me thought it would be best not to tell her about the academy. What if Dr.Dismay and/or the Con-Man come back? They would deffently hurt her to get to us.

Even though Delilah and me weren't spies anymore, it sort-of felt like it. Once in awhile, Dr.Dismay and other past villans of ours attempted to get us...but of course, failed.

Delilah is now pregnant with out second child. She's now 8 months. We did try to have another child, but it's pretty hard when you already have a child around, if you know what I mean. (a/n: LOL)

Someone calling out my name got me out of my daydreaming.

"DAD!" Megan screamed.

"What is it, honey?" I asked her when she came up to me.

"Are you ready?" Megan asked. "you and mom said we could go watch the baseball game today!"

"of course." I said. "I would never forget that."

I ruffled her hair. She pushed my hand away.

"You know I hate that when you do that," she spat out.

I laughed. "You are so much like your mother."


TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story