Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 3: Gone with the Wind

Somethings not Right

by darks00 4 reviews

Julius, Delilah and their daughter, Megan are going to a baseball game...but somethings not right...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-03 - Updated: 2006-07-03 - 786 words

2Exciting
Delilah's point of view:

"JULIUS WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE GAME!" I called out to him.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" replied Julius, running to our car, and we were off.

It was a quiet drive there. Julius was just concintating on driving, I was looking out the passanger seat window, and Megan was sitting in the back, listening to her MP3 player. The baseball game was about thirdy minutes out of town. Julius was going 110 on the highway.

I looked outside the windshield. It was so beautiful...till...

BOOM!

A black crow hit our window sheild, and hard. The three of us jumped. Megan took of her headphones, and Julius began to lose control of the car. We screamed, as we hit the ditch. We were lucky it didn't tip over.

"What the hell happened?" cried out Megan.

"Watch your laungage, missy," I warned her.

"What?" Megan cried out. "Dad always says it!"

The three of us got out of the car. The windsheild was cracked a bit, and the car was all scratched up, but it was still driveable and was ok.

"Great." I muttered under my breathe.

"Delilah, come look at this..." Julius said.

I went to were Julius was. On the ground, was the crow we hit. It was cut open, and we realized it wasn't a real crow. it had wires in it and everything.

"What the hell?" Julius muttered.

"See?" cried out Megan. "He said it again!"

I icnored my daughters comment, as I said, "this was no accident."

"Let's just go to the game," Julius said.

Something wasn't right...

_______________________________________________________________

AT THE GAME:

The three of us found our seats. The game still wasn't going to start for another ten minutes.

"PEANUTS! GET YOUR PEANUTS!" yelled a voice.

That voice sounded familiar...I turned around, to look at the boy who was searving peanuts. he was tall, with an orange shirt that made him stick out...and he stunk. That gave away who he was.

"NOSEY?" I cried out in amazement. "I never saw you since forever!"

"Shhh!" Nosey cried out. "I'm under cover."

"At a baseball game?" Julius asked, hearing our coversation.

"Look, apparently this game if rigged." Nosey explained. "and Dr.Dismay betted lots of money on this. So far, I haven't seen him."

"Who are you on this mission on with?" I wispered, making sure Megan didn't hear.

"Emmet and Ursula." Nosey replied. "They're both undercover sercurity gaurds. Keep your eyes open for Dr.Dismay."

Nosey was than off. Was it Dr.Dismay who made that electronic bird? To try to kill us, but failed? Probley.

"Keep your eyes peeled," warned Julius.

"Hey, mom, dad," cried out Megan, laughing. "LOOK! That guys being kicked out by sercurity!"

I sharply turned my head. There was Emmet and Ursula, trying to tackle down Dr.Dismay. somethings never changed, I thought. They were having troubles. Dr.Dismay soon broke free, and tried to run for it.

"Delilah, let's get him!" cried out Julius.

"Julius, we aren't spies anymore." I reminded him.

Julius quickly got up and ran down the stairs to go get the doctor.

"JULIUS!" I cried out to him as if he was a little child who wouldn't listen.

I followed him.

"We you guys going?" cried out Megan, running down with me.

I icnored her, as we approched Julius and the doctor. Julius gave a punch, but Dr.Dismay dodged it. he kicked Julius in the stomache. Julius flinched.

"DAD!" screamed out Megan.

"Dad?" muttered Dr.Dismay under his breathe.

He looked at Megan and me. "Oh, look, Sugar and Spice have a kid...Sugary Spice!"

Julius icnored him comment, as he quickly grabbed his wrists and place them behind his back. Dr.Dismay stepped on his foot. Julius cried in pain.

"Now, it's time to get even with all those years you runined me..." Dr.Dismay said.

He ran towards Megan and me. He quickly grabbed Megan, and put her under his armpit.

"MEGAN!" cried out Julius and me at the same time.

"NO!" I screamed. "NOT HER!"

"Good bye, Gum Drop and Lollipop!" laughed Dr.Dismay.

Megan screamed.

"Not without a fight!" I called out.

Julius and I ran towards the doctor, but it was too late. A helicoper came over us. It was the Nurse. She dropped a rope, as Dr.Dismay quickly hopped on it, and they were off.

"NO!" I screamed.

I fell to the ground, crying. They had Megan...she was gone. Julius embraced me in a hug, also crying.

"We'll get her back," he told me, "I don't know how, but we will. Even if we have to kill Dr.Dismay. He will pay."

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story