Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 3: Gone with the Wind

Going Solo

by darks00 3 reviews

Megans been kidnapped by Dr.Dismay! But with Delilah being pregnant, what's going to happen?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-04 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 779 words

1Exciting
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

No, Megan...curse you, Dr.Dismay...

I still didn't let go of Delilah and my hug. Then, I looked right into her beautiful hazel brown eyes.

"This is all my fault." I told her. "I will get her back, Delilah."

"This isn't your fault, Julius." She told me.

"Yes, it is." I said, raising my voice. "If I never would have gone after Dr.Dismay, Megan would still be here."

"Don't say that, Juls. You were just trying to help." Delilah said.

I quickly wiped away a tear. "I'll get her back."

"No, we'll get her back." Corrected Delilah.

"I'm sorry, honey," I apologized. "you're soon going to be giving birth. What if something happens to you? When you were pregnant with Megan, you almost lost her."

"My baby needs me," Delilah said with pleeding eyes.

"I'll get her back. I promise." I told her.

"I'm going." Delilah said.

"Delilah, Julius has a point," said Nosey. "We don't want you to...to..."

"what?" Delilah demanded.

"To..lose two of your children," Nosey said.

Silence. I had to break it.

"Nosey...Ursula...Emmet," I began. "Please take care of my wife. She's everything to me."

I then looked at Delilah. "I'm doing this because I love you." I told her.

"I love you too, Julius." She said. "Please bring her home."

"I will." I promise.

I gave her another hug and a kiss. I then gave Nosey a piece of paper.

"This is my cell number," I told him. "If anything happens, please call me."

"Will do," Nosey said.

"Take care," I said. "I love you all."

___________________________________________________________

Leaving the ball game, I had no clue what to do.

RING RING RING!

I realized it was my cell phone. I quickly answered.

"Hello?"

All I heard was heavy breathing.

"Hello?" I called out again.

"Hello, Julius." said the voice.

I didn't recanize the voice. "Who is this? If this is some kind of a sick joke..."

"It's not." Said the voice. "I'm ashamed you forgotten me. I have something precious to you."

"DR.DISMAY!" I screamed. "GIVE HER BACK!"

"Never." Said Dr.Dismay. "I'm paying you back for what you did to me."

"I swear to God, if you touch her..."

Dr.Dismay laughed. "That's in your hands."

"What do you mean?" I demanded with anger.

"Come and meet me. If you want your daughter, I want 10 000 dollars. Do not get cops involved, or the girl dies...or, who knows...maybe your lovely wife will be next..." Said Dr.Dismay.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!" I screamed.

I realized I had no choice but to listen. I said I'd do anything to save my daughter. Dr.Dismay gave me his address, and then I hunged up on him.

"I'm coming, Megan," I cried out.

_______________________________________________________________

MEGANS POINT OF VIEW:

I was figgiting in my uncomfortable place. I was strapped down to a table and chained down. Tears were down my eyes. Was I going to die? Will someone save me? Dr.Dismay hanged up his phone, and came towards me. It touched my cheek. I tried to move my neck, but it was hard.

"You're daddy's coming for you, Sugary Spice," he told me.

"Who are you?" I asked him. "ALl I know is your name. What do you want from me?"

"Oh, your mommy and daddy were enemies of mine since we first met," began Dr.Dismay. "You see, they were spies at an academy runned by a guy named Al."

"What...spies?" I asked confused. "They...never told me that..."

"Hmph. Some parents," muttered Dr.Dismay. "They lied to you. How could they do that?"

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" screamed a voice behind the Doctor.

All I could see was the persons shadow, but I recanzied that voice right away. "DAD!"

Dr.Dismay laughed. "Got the money?"

"Let me see Megan first," dad said.

"Fine." Dr.Dismay said. "but I'm watching you."

He pulled out a gun, and pointed it at dad. "Don't try anything stupid."

Dad flinched, as he came towards me. He gave me a little hug. he then kissed me on the forhead. "I'm here. I'm going to get you out."

Then Dr.Dismays nurse came towards me.

"get her out," ordered Dr.Dismay. "Give me the cash, goodie,"

Dad gave him the money.

"SUCKER!" screamed Dr.Dismay. "You gullable fool!"

"WHAT?!?" Dad screamed.

Dad try to run towards me. "MEGAN!"

"DAD!" I cried out.

Dr.Dismay pointed the gun towards dad.

"NO!" I screamed, but the nurse covered my mouth before I said another word.

"Please, take me insteed, not my daughter," Dad said with tears in his eyes. "Please."

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story