Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

Misunderstood Teenagers

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 2 reviews

Ding Dong at the Black parade

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-04-30 - 1293 words

0Unrated
SORREE

Been a little busy and trying to make the chapters a little longer :3

Hopefully this will be as long as i want it to be xD

R&R


Gee :

The journey was very long. The Black parade was situated in a very awkward place and we had spent a long time trying to get there but finally we pulled up. We could tell we were in the right place by the banners and placards and uniform being worn by people well undead passing by.

"The place is already giving me the shits" Helena said looking out the window.

"Quit complaining. I swear your like Bert, he just kept complaining to me when i told him i had to go somewhere then he tooka hissy fit at me because i didn't tell him where we were going because if i had told him he would have thought i was fucking insane" I said. I remeber the conversation i had qwith Bert very clearly even though it happened about 8 hours ago.

"He is a drama king, i dont know why the fuck you spend time with him Gee" Frankie smiled.

"I don't knwo either" I said stopping the car beside another car which had a giant spider of some sort on it.

"Looks like we are not the only visitors" Raymond said

"The Black Parade does not usually have visitors" Moikey noted

"Did you remember the croquet mallets? We still need to practise?" Raymond asked

"In the back" Moikey informed him.

"Alright then, lets go" Helena smiled although i knew behind that smile she was scared shitless.

"Gee! Frankie! Moikey! Raymond!" Mikey ran towards us hugging everyone of us.

"How are you Mikey?" I asked

"I feel amazing how have you guys all been?" He asked. I had never seen him with a bigger smile spread across his lips ever.

"Good" We all answered

"Who is this?" Mikey asked noting Helena.

"This is our friend Helena, Helena this is Mikey, Mikey lives here" Franbkie introduced them/

"Nice to meet you" Mikey smiled

"You too" Helena was still scared shitless.

"Alright, Gerard, Frank, Ray and the other visitors is in this room just come with me" Mikey said not going into any detail.

"Why are we here?" Frank asked

"You will find out" Mikey then opened a door and the attention was set on us. Gerard, Frank, Ray and 7 other people was sitting in the room.

"They are here" Mikey smiled

"Do they know why they are here Mikey?" Gerard asked

"Nope i was leaving that to Party Poison" Mikey smiled

"So can you enlighten us?" Moikey asked.

"Well basically we are in danger" A guy with red hair explained.

"And?" Raymond said

"And we are looking for as much help as possible, i knwo you guys dont know who we are and we have not got a fucking clue who you are either but before you make your decision i am Party Poison" Party Poison smiled. Immediantly every one of us looked at eachother absoulutly confused and unaware of how much danger they are actually in.

"Im Gee, this is Frankie, Moikey, Raymond and the girl is Helena" I introfuced us pointing to each one of us.

"As you already know im Party Poison, this is Jet Star, Kobra Kid and Fun Ghoul, we are the only remaining killjoys left, Korse has managed to wipe everyone else out" He explained

"Thats why you need our help" Frankie said

"Yeah it is" Fun Ghoul smiled

"Who are you?" Frankie asked the three girls who never spoken a word.

"Im Aven and this is Tanner and Emily" They stood up smiling

"Thank fuck i aint the only girl" helena said relieved.

"Well it is actually good to see you guys again!" Frank smiled hugging me and the others.

"Been a while" Gerard laughed.

"How did Korse manage to like wipe out the others?" I asked Party Poison, everyone managed to make little groups and have their own little conversations. Tanner, Emily, Aven and Helena were getting to knwo eachother. Jet Star, Ray and Raymond were in their own little chat. Kobra Kid, Mikey and Moikey had walked out of the room to probably get coffee which i wanted at the moment. Frank, Fun Ghoul and Frankie were chatting and i was with Party Poison and Gerard.

"We had this plan made up and Korse must have suspected it because it backfired, i am really confused at how me, Kid, Star and Ghoul is still alive, i think Korse thought we were dead and BLI has probably taken over the rest of California by now thats why we have to act fast and try our best to get to BLI with as much help as we can possibly get and take down Korse. We the killjoys came to the Black Parade and then Mikey phoned you guys up aswell" Party Poison explained keeping eye contact with me. He had really big hazel eyes that you could easily get lost in.

"Oh okay, but i doubt we will be any use to you because all we are is a bunch of misunderstood high schoolers with croquet mallets" I laughed

"We are teenagers aswell" Party Poison said.

"Highly trained killjoy teenagers" I corrected.

"Think about it, you will also get trained into how to fight and if you wnat to you can also learn how to use one of those things" Gerard said then pointed to Party Poison's belt which had a yellow ray gun sticking out of it.

"I would love to help you guys" I said honestly

"Great now i shall introduce you to who you will be working with" Gerard smiled. All of us walked out to the main yard where the float was and Gerard called over a group of 3 girls.

"Ooh another girl!" One girl smiled at Helena.

"Now girls this is Gee, Frankie, Moikey, Raymond and the girl that Melissa noticed is Helena they are going to help you aswell out in California" Gerard smiled

"Hey!" They all smiled

"Hi!" Helena waved

"Now this is Dana Mother Wars Daughter, Hozzie and Aura" Gerard smiled.

"Nice to meet you" Dana smiled at each of us

"You too!" We all smiled

"Do you guys need a tour or anything?" Dana smiled politly.

"She lieks to help you know your way around" Gerard explained.

"Who is this?" A woman approached us, she had a gas mask on.

"This is Mother War, Mother War this is Gee, Moikey, Frankie and Raymond" Mikey smiled

"Your here to help aswell?" Mother War presumed

"Yes, yes we are" Moikey said fixing his beanie

"Great, i think Dana won't have to go then" Mother War must have been a little over protective of her daughter

"Mum! i am going, i want a little adventure in me" Dana said a little bit pissed off.

"You have had an adventure by arriving here" Mother War said

"I have my own life!" Dana shouted walking away.

"I'll see to her" Moikey smiled running off after Dana.

"She does desrve a little freedom" Frankie said. Frank and Ray both slapped him.

"Are you saying i don't give my daughter enough free time?" Mother War asked

"Nice one Frankie" Tanner said

"LOL" Aura laughed

"I'm not saying that" Frankie said

"So your saying i am a bad mother?" She said

"Your putting words in my mouth" Frankie complained

"Drop it!" Emily said

"Alright" Frankie said.

"Now that everyone now knows eaachother, we should get to training!" Gerard introduced. Gah this guy loved training

"Alright then" I smiled

"Great" Helena laughed and with that everyone departed not bringing up the argument between Mother War and Frankie but i looked at her and she was seriously pissed off.
Sign up to rate and review this story