Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Easy A

[A/N] – In the last chapter I wrote that it was ‘Melony’s’ party but actually it’s ‘Nicole’s’ party. I’ll go back and change that later! :)

Nicole Jones is one of the most popular girls in the whole school. Partly because she’s beautiful, rich and has perfect hair but also because her parents let her throw these huge parties every time she catches them doing it in the pool. Which is every week apparently.

Aven and I showed up when it was in full swing. I borrowed a shirt from my Dad and Aven borrowed a jacket from me and we put on a little show. We walked through the door with our arms round each other, acting at being drunk “Hello Gerard!” Nicole greeted with a grin then noticed who I was with “And uhh… Aven?”

“I hope you don’t mind but we had a few pre-cocktail’s… Like before the cocktail party… With cocktails.” I slurred then put my head close to her “Now look, here’s the sitch Nicole Jones… Aven was in the middle of telling me this really funny thing which is really funny. And I was wondering if like there was a room we could go to or something… Where he could finish telling me this thing that’s so funny… If you know what I mean.”

Nicole pulled a face but said “Uh yeah you can use my room. Down the hall, to the left.”

Aven squealed with excitement and giggled “I’m drink bitches!” then the two of us went down the hall why people commented to their friends “Is that Gerard with Aven?” “Oh my god, Gerard’s gonna have sex!” “With Aven? But isn’t a lesbian?” “Quick, follow me!”

Me and Aven quickly slammed Nicole’s bedroom door behind us “Quick, shut the curtains.”

While she went over to the window and shut the curtains, I said “Take off your underwear.”

Her eyes widened “What?”

“Dude, just take them off! What are you so worried about? What do you have down there, a gnome?”

Aven pulled a funny face then took off her underwear “What do I do with them?”

“Put them over the keyhole. Then if anybody looks in, they won’t be able to see us.”

Aven did it then I sat on the bed and gestured for her to come over “You claim to know more about sex than me…” I muttered “So quick, tell me what to do!”

Aven thought about it “Quick, grunt! And make it convincing.”

So I made a noise which I thought would be a grunt but came out more like a horse “I said grunt, not whine! Just grunt.”

I tried again but it came out even worse this time. I sounded like an old lady with chest pains. “Moan, you know?” Aven encouraged “Like, sex noises.”

So I tried yet again and sounded completely the same. Aven rolled her eyes “God, you are pathetic.” I tried a different tactic and just sounded like a woman giving birth. So Aven slapped me round the face and I made a strange noise then she covered my mouth with her hand. My moans of pain actually gained a thumbs up from her and a “Good!”

Aven took her hand away from my mouth and I continued making those strange grunting noises. “Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.” Aven repeated then threw her head back and yelled “Oh, yeah!” So that the large crowd of people outside the bedroom door would hear her.

She grabbed my shoulders and got me on all fours before grabbing a large hardback book and spanking my ass with it. I screeched a little but I guess it sounded convincing. Well, Aven seemed to think so as she kept hitting my ass with the book “You don’t have to be so aggressive.” I hissed.

Aven laughed “You don’t like that?”

“No, I don’t like that.” I said quietly.

“You don’t like that? How about that? You like that?”

I groaned then said “Oh actually a little better.”

“Yeah, you like that!” Aven told me in a stupid voice.

“I like that.” I said loud enough for everyone to hear me.

Then Aven grabbed my shirt, pulled me up and slammed me against the wall. We started banging the wall with our hands and jumping up and down on the bed while we both yelled things like “Don’t stop!” and “Keep going!”

Aven turned to look at me “Now you try! You try!”

“I’m gonna turn you around and take you from the back!”

Aven snorted then stopped jumping up and down to say “Do you want a new rumour to start?”

“What rumour?”

“That you’re gay or something?”

We returned to jumping and hitting the wall while I shouted “Never mind that gayness because I’m a straight guy! Roar!” Then I slapped Aven’s butt.

She glared at me then hit me before turning away and continuing whatever it was we were now doing. Why the hell was I doing this? This was madness!

“Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!” Aven yelled “Yeah!”

“That’s awesome! That’s perfect!”

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Aven screamed “Do you smell that? Do you smell us?”

I stopped jumping and shoved her “Oh my god, that’s disgusting?”

Aven blinked at me “Isn’t it supposed to smell?”

“I don’t know but if it does then you’re not supposed to comment on it!”

“It doesn’t really smell that bad!” Aven yelled before winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and carried on jumping up and down “Yes, God!”

“Don’t stop! It’s too much fun!”

“Yeah!”

We both continued for a second or two before Aven asked “You ready for the grand finale?”

“Yeah! Wait, what?”

Aven punched me really hard in the balls. I fell to my knees moaning while she yelled “Oh yeah!” She laughed while I rolled off the bed and onto the floor, clutching my balls “Oh get up and come over here.”

I stood up and wobbled towards her, still holding my balls “I just wanted to thank you.” Aven grinned “I suppose this will have been enough to convince everybody.”

“Let’s hope so.” I mumbled letting go of my balls “Here, I’ll take these.” I took her underwear off my door “Evidence.”

“Oh, okay.” Aven smiled “Thank you Gerard.”

“No problem Aven…”

She opened the door and the large crowd of people that had been hanging around outside quickly ran away. Aven winked at me then left the room to go and see if people believed her.

Slowly I walked out of the bedroom and bumped straight into Anna “Oh Anna! Hi!”

“Hey!”

“I thought you had a rehearsal dinner to go to.”

“I did. It was a quick rehearsal. Only had one line.” The both of us were silent “Ooh, that was a joke…”

“Oh uhh… I know…” I laughed pathetically.

“So… Are you okay?”

“Well you know, I’m here…” I replied.

“Can I get you a beer?”

“That rhymed!” I laughed “And I liked it.”

Anna looked over my shoulder at some guys behind me. I turned around and saw they were making sex gestures at me. They did this for a moment before laughing and walking away. I sighed and turned back to Anna “I think I’m just gonna go home. I’ll see you later.”
Sign up to rate and review this story