Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Listening to Darkness 2: Forgotten

The 2nd Prolouge

by darks00 1 review

What happens when your best friend...and crush...forgets you?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-02 - Updated: 2006-07-02 - 348 words

0Unrated
Delilah's point of view:

"Love you?" Cried out Julius. "I don't even know you!"

"Julius, listen to me!" I cried out, lifting his chin up to force him to look at me. "You do know me. We've known each other since we were kids. We were raised up together at the academy."

"academy?" asked Julius, raising an eyebrow.

"We're spies, Julius." I told him. "We're partners."

"I have no clue who the hell you are," said Julius.

"Holy crap, that chip took away all his memory!" I cried out loud.

"Julius, come on," I told him, grabbing his arm, "we have to get back to the academy. Al and Scarlett will know what to do."

"NO!" screamed Julius, getting out of my grip. "Who are you? How do you know me?"

"Julius, I'm sorry," I apolgized.

I put my hand right behind his neck, gave a little pinch. Julius gave off a soft moan and fell on the ground.

"Sorry, Juls," I said again. "but this is the only way I can get you back to the academy."

I carried...more like dragged Julius back to the academy.

____________________________________________________________

AT THE ACADEMY:

"What? He lost his memory?" cried out Al. "Man, this isn't good..."

"We better do something before he wakes up," I warned. "He's going to freak out again."

"Let's just lock him up in his room intill we figure something out." Scarlett suggested.

I nodded. I dragged Julius onto his bed. Al locked his door from the outside.

"There." Al said.

He handed me the key. "I trust you with this, man. Try to help him get his memories back. If anyone could do it, it's you."

It's been about 2 hours, and Julius didn't make a sound. I thought that was unusual, for I expected him to wake up and freak out.

"Julius?" I called out, unlocking his bedroom door.

I gasped. There was no Julius. Just a open window. I starred at the open window. He ran-away!

"Oh, God, Julius!" I screamed. "You're putting me on a wild goose chase here!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story