Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Listening to Darkness 2: Forgotten

Remember Me

by darks00 2 reviews

Delilahs running to catch a run-away Julius...LOL...and tries to bring back his memories

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-03 - Updated: 2006-07-03 - 384 words

0Unrated
Delilah's point of view:

I quickly jumped out Julius' window.

"Julius..." I muttered under my breathe.

It didn't take me long to find Julius near a little pond. I quickly tackled him before he could run away.

"RAPIST!" screamed Julius. "RAPIST!"

I looked at the people across from the pond starring at me. Their eyes got big.

"Julius, you're embarressing me!" I cried out. "I don't want to have to pinch your neck again!"

The people on the bench across the pond left. Tears began to form in my eyes. I tried not to let Julius see.

"You may have forgotten me...but I will never forget you." I said, and began to walk away.

I started to run. This is a living nightmare. Your best friend...and crush forgets you!

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Julius.

"I'm sorry, miss," Julius said. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't know you."

"Please call me Delilah," I said. "and yes, you do know me."

"Are you a stalker?" Julius asked me.

"NO!" I cried out.

I was happy at least Julius wasn't freaking out on me. I tried to give Julius a hug, but he backed away. I could tell he was still uncomfortable with me.

"Will you please come back....I mean, come to the academy with me?" I asked him.

I realized that if I told him to come back, he'll be spooked and run off. I'd just pretend we just meeted then...maybe that's the best to get his memories back.

"Why not." Julius said. "I have nothing better to do."

______________________________________________________________

AT THE ACADEMY:

I brought Julius to my room. I quickly grabbed a big stuffed teddy bear. I showed him it.

"Like my teddy bear?" I asked him. "A friend gave it to me when I broke my arm."

Julius starred at the teddy bear. I remembered when I was thirteen and broke my arm. Julius bought me that teddy bear. I hope it brings back some of his memories. Julius put a hand on his forhead.

"....It's cute..." He said after awhile.

Crap...it didn't. I would have to dig quite deep to get his memories back. His memories were gone...but not forgotten. He will find them again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story