Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

Wait and Bleed

by Zombiekickass 3 reviews

Another chapter :) -Zomb

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-16 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 1233 words

1Moving
A/N Okay so one person reivewed and that was enough for me to write the next chapter. I'm sorry its so shit but ehh what can you do when you live in a shoe? ANYWAY.. I wrote it and was like 'what the hell' so here you go. Two chapters in one day? yeah where pretty proud of that. So i think that causes for some reviewing on your part eh?? The name of the chapter comes from a 'Slipknot' song and yes its called 'wait and bleed' i was listening to it while i was writing this chapter! Is it bad that i just write one chapter in the space on and hour? anyway im going to shut up now and let you read. so read and R/R :) - Zomb



Frank’s POV

“I don’t think you’ll have to look far Gerard,“ Ray said, speaking up for the first time. We all looked at him.

“Why’s that?” Gerard asked in confusion.

“Well judging by the fact the man standing in the doorway behind you has the same coloured eyes and he’s holding a knife, I’m guessing he’s Frank’s Father.”

We all turned around slowly to see how right Ray was.

“Hello Son.”


I froze. I didn’t know what to do. My mind went completely blank. There in the door way of the kitchen stood my father, knife in hand that was still covered in my late mother’s blood. All of a sudden anger surged through my veins. By blood was boiling, I could feel it, like venom from a snake bite griping at your artery’s, making you bleed from the inside. My mind fused over as I felt every inch of my body shack. All of a sudden my body flew forward at my father, I tackled him to the ground and punched him in the face over and over again. He screamed in shock and tried to fight me back. Gerard and Ray both tried to pray me off my father, probably in fear of me getting stabbed by the same knife that took my mothers life. But I was to fare gone in anger, to strong for them to stop me. Hit after hit my father took. It felt amazing, for once I was fighting back, I was fighting someone corner and it felt amazing. I had the upper hand and I wasn’t giving in any time soon.

One last blow to my fathers head and all movement stopped. My dad stopped moving, His eyes dark and empty. I had killed him. I was sure of it. I kill my own father in a fit of rage. I pushed myself away from my dad and slide away from him, away from the guys and away from my mom’s cold, dead body. I couldn’t take my eyes off my dad, waiting for him to get up and give me one. I pleaded for him to get up, to groan in pain, just something to show me I hadn’t taken a life.

I felt cool hands touch my face, gently pulling my face away from my fathers lifeless body. I blinked and looked up and Gerard’s concerned face.

“Frankie? .. Baby are you okay?” His voice was smooth, giving me a slight feeling of hope. Hope that I hadn’t gone insane.

“I.. I di-didn’t mean too.. I-I just..” He shushed me and pulled me too him. I curled up to him and watched as Mikey walked slowly over to my dad and checked for a pulse. My mind was split in two. One half praying he was dead, so he couldn’t harm anyone else. The other half of me was hoping he was alive, just so I wouldn’t have to live with the guilt of taking someone else’s life, as selfish as it was.

Mikey bent down and touched my dad’s neck. I could see it in his eyes. He was dead. I had just killed my own dad with my bare hands. Fear and guilt gripped my heart. I had no idea what I was going to do. I was a murder. I was just like him. I was now a full carbon copy of my father.

Mikey stood up and looked over at me, his eyes screamed ‘I’m sorry’, I looked back down at my dad and for a second I thought I seen his hand move. I watched him carefully and slowly stood up. Once again I seen his hand move, this time it griped the knife in his hand.

I shot forward and pushed Mikey out of the way just as my dad swung his hand, He caught me on the leg and I screamed. He dropped the knife and I moved quickly, grabbing the knife and throwing my self at my father, I felt hot liquid run over my hand as the blade sunk into my fathers chest. He coughed and spluttered trying to catch his breath. Blood spilled out of his mouth as he coughed. After about 5 minutes his body went limp. He was dead. Hands gripped my shoulders and pulled me away. Tears ran down my face and I watched the life fade slowly from his eyes. I dropped the knife. It hit the floor with a loud clank, blood splattered from the knife onto the already blood-covered floor.

“I-I killed him” My voice was shacky. I was terrified. I had just killed someone. I looked up at Gerard and I couldn’t read his face. I could just tell he was screaming MURDER at me in his mind. I slide away from him. If he thought I was a murderer, it would kill me. He said it him-self, he was going to kill my dad when he found him. Maybe he was just saying it to keep me calm. Telling me what I wanted to hear. Oh god what have I done?

“Frankie, i.. you fucking just saved my life” Mikey walked forward but I scurried backwards away from him. I couldn’t let him near me. I wouldn’t let anyone else get hurt because of me.

“Frankie?” Ray stepped forward.

“Stop, please. Just stay where you are. I can’t hurt anyone else. Please just leave.. all of you. Please JUTS GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!” I screamed at them. Gerard jilted out of whatever trance he had been in and looked at me. Shock covered his beautiful features.

“Baby what the hell are you talking about?” Gerard voice healed confusion.

“If you stay you’ll just get hurt too. I’m no good, can’t you see that? My mom died because of me. Because I was too much of a pansy to face my dad and she took the fall. She paid the price. Now I have just killed my own dad. I’m a fucking murderer and if you stay here you’ll die too. I can’t let anyone else die so please just go and never come back. Please” I broke down. I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

Why couldn’t they just see I’m no good? Why can’t they just see if they stay they’ll die too? Why wont they just leave?




A/N once again no review, no chapter :)
Sign up to rate and review this story