Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Separation and Reunion

Flying

by brynn_parker 1 review

...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Elysia Hughes, Gracia Hughes, Izumi Curtis, Pinako Rockbell, Riza Hawkeye, Rose Tomas, Roy Mustang, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2006-07-04 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 2528 words

1Hot
Separation and Reunion

Chapter 10: Flying

----

Listening to: "No Other Love" - Heart

----

Author's Note (please read!): I know you want to get started, but I wanted to tell everyone why I've changed my penname.

Not that I'm complaining, but I wanted to spare further embarrassment. I am a GIRL, and Brynn seemed to be confusing. That's why it's Katryn now...similar anyway, but easily distinguishable as a female name.

Just wanted to let you know.

----

Roy smiled as Winry stood up and kissed Ed on the cheek, making him blush like crazy. He knew that the Fullmetal Alchemist was really still just a kid - he'd grown up too quickly and never had a chance to mature - but he was glad that the boy was taking responsibility for the woman he loved.

The only thing that upset him was that Ed had managed to pop the question to Winry before Roy had done the same with Riza...

"Something wrong, Roy?" Riza asked him, looking over as everyone stopped clapping and offered their congratulations.

He smiled at her quickly, "No, it's nothing," he said, "I just can't believe the kid's really back and all this has already happened...that's all."

"Oh, OK..." she said sarcastically.

Roy laughed uncomfortably. How does she always know...?

"Well children," Pinako said, "This has been one hell of a morning."

"In a good way," Winry pointed out.

Ed laughed. "Very true..."

"So when are you going to get married, exactly?" Roy asked, "I'm sure that all the guys from the office would love to show up and crash the party."

"Three days?" Winry said, looking over at Ed, who had pancakes in his mouth again.

He nodded sheepishly and gulped down the food. "Yeah, sure."

It seemed like the most unromantic thing anyone could have said at that moment, but only a few people saw the smile he gave her and his hand reach down and squeeze hers.

----

Ed was upset to find that he didn't get to spend any more time with Winry that day; the women had already swept her up into the mass of bridal fever that had seemed to fill the house the minute they'd told the guests.

Roy and Ed stood in the dining room with Al, staring after the women as they ran off in their herd.

"What just happened...?" Ed muttered, a little dizzy.

"I don't know, but it wrecked my day with Riza."

"Well, now we can do something, brother!" Al said happily, looking up at his now tall brother (yes, I know it's weird).

Ed looked down at Al and smiled. "Yeah...how 'bout it Mustang?"

Roy frowned. "And what are you suggesting?"

----

"You know, I was actually planning on replacing Ed's automail today..." Winry said, shaking her head, "Not quite up for this."

"Oh, come on Winry, your wedding's in three days!" Elysia said adorably.

Winry smiled weakly. "I don't know, he just got back and I'd really like to..."

"Winry, we have to prepare!"

"Winry-"

"Has everyone forgotten that my baby's funeral was yesterday?" Winry suddenly burst out. Everyone got quiet immediately and the women that knew Winry well nodded to one another. "I may be happy that Ed is back, but this is too much for me!"

After a moment, Rose put a hand on her shoulder, smiling. "Winry...just put that out of your mind for today, alright?" she said soothingly, "I know this sounds extremely strange, but we're just trying to make you feel better, not make you forget about little Trisha."

Pinako held her breath. That wasn't something to say around her granddaughter...

"Alright," she said finally, sighing, "But I just want something small...not elaborate or fancy. It's going to be here at the house, and I'm going to be wearing my mother's dress."

"That's fine," Rose said, laughing, "Just don't get too stressed."

Winry looked back at her. "It's hard, you know?"

"I can only imagine."

----

"I've missed this so much!" Ed yelled at Al as he dove into the river. Den sat on the riverbank, barking at Roy as he watched them from the shade of a tree. Ed came back out of the water, spitting some out of his mouth. "Aren't you coming, Colonel?"

"It's Mustang, Elric," Roy said, smirking, "And no, I don't feel like swimming."

"Your loss!" Ed replied, diving back under. Al quickly disappeared as well, flailing his arms. Roy shook his head.

"So Mustang!" Ed said when he came back up.

"What?"

"What happened to your eye?"

"I defeated a homunculus and then managed to get my eye shot out by that lunatic Archer."

"That sucks."

"Eh, Riza killed him anyway."

Ed smirked, climbing out of the river and shaking some of the water out of his hair. "So what's happening between you and Hawkeye anyway?" he asked.

"What do you think, bean?"

Ed laughed. "You can't call me that anymore...I think I'm about your height now." He looked up at the tree. "Why haven't you asked her to marry you yet, if that's what's going on?"

Roy sighed. "I was extremely ill for weeks after my fight with the homunculi." He brought a hand up to his shoulder to show some of his wounds, pulling a finger along his collar bone. "He sliced a sword all the way through my chest, through here...cut me up badly. Severe burns..."

"You got burned?" Ed said, "Haha..."

"Eh, shut up. You're still shorter than me, and I could kick your ass in alchemy any day."

"You wanna test that?"

"No."

Ed scowled. "Fine."

"So you asked Winry to marry you?"

"Duh."

Roy sighed, shaking his head, "Just wondering where you got the ring..."

Ed smiled, "Ah, I see...well, I made the ring." He clapped his hands together and drew another circle out of the ground. "Like this."

Roy took it from him and inspected it before looking back up at the blonde alchemist. "Can I keep this?'

"Whatever," Ed said, grinning.

"Hey brother!" Al called from the river.

Ed turned around. "Yeah?"

"You coming back?"

"Yeah!" Ed replied, turning back to Roy quickly before leaping back into the river. "Good luck."

----

That day was a whirl of laughing and chattering for Winry, most of which she wasn't really a part of.

If this is what having a wedding meant, she definitely didn't want to do it again.

"So how big is this cake going to be?" Winry asked as the sun set. She'd been stuck in her room for hours on end, and it didn't seem like the madness would ever stop.

"Big enough for everyone," Gracia said, "Wedding cakes are traditionally very large..."

"I know, but who's going to eat it?"

"Well, all the guests, and I guess we'll just keep the leftovers."

"But Ed and I are leaving..."

"Oh, you can trust that Al will eat all the rest of the cake," Pinako said, laughing.

A sudden knock on the door interrupted them, and they all looked back to see Roy lean his head in, smiling. "Excuse me, ladies..."

"Yes?" Riza asked all too quickly. Gracia looked from the sharpshooter to the alchemist and smiled.

"Can I steal Riza from you for the rest of the day?"

"Oh, it's about time we all went and ate dinner anyways," Pinako said quickly, "And I'm sure Daniel needs to be put to bed soon."

Rose nodded, cradling her child lovingly.

Winry stood up quickly and looked at Roy. "Where's Ed?"

"Last I knew he was downstairs eating leftovers with Al."

"Thanks," Winry said hastily, walking towards the door. She turned before leaving. "Thanks to you as well, everyone."

They all started to stand up and Riza walked over to Roy, closing the door before taking his hand and walking down the steps with him. Roy caught a glimpse of Ed snickering at him from the kitchen before he walked out of the door.

----

"So what did you need?" Riza asked, turning towards him when they'd walked a little away from the house. The inn was just about a mile from the Rockbell house, and there were acres of open country all around.

"I need you, Riza..." he murmured, putting a hand on her back and pulling her close to kiss her. She responded instantly, melting into his embrace, and barely even noticed as he picked up her hand pulled something out of his pocket.

He pulled away a little, gazing down at her and holding something to her finger. She looked down and gasped, smiling. "Marry me?" he said.

In one fluid motion she slipped the ring onto her finger and then kissed him passionately, slinging an arm around his neck. He wrapped both arms around her and pushed her back against a nearby tree, running his hands over her slim figure.

"Not here..." she said hoarsely, gasping for breath and motioning towards the direction of the inn while looking up at him seductively. "There."

He grinned roguishly and they walked quickly towards their room.

----

"Ed, sit," Winry ordered, dragging him into the living room and dropping him on the couch.

He sighed. "This is going to hurt, isn't it?"

"Unless you broke it since the last time I saw you, it won't hurt at all," Winry replied, smiling, "But knowing you..."

"Yeah, yeah, just go on," Ed said. Pinako had taken Al up to bed and they were alone downstairs, the lamp their only light.

Winry took out her tools and carefully examined his leg first, finally adding a few inches of extension. Then she moved up to his arm, resting one hand on his bare shoulder as she inspected where his skin met the automail. "Did it hurt at all while you were gone?" she asked.

"Yeah...felt like it was cutting into me."

"That's because it was," Winry explained, "Your skin was moving...but, luckily, it healed fine..."

He looked towards her. "Win, do you remember the last time we were here?"

She turned her face to respond, smiling, "Yeah, I do."

I kissed her forehead before she pressed her lips to his, immediately pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"I think I was the aggressive one last time..." Ed muttered, grinning.

"Shut up, moron," she said, laughing against his mouth. He ran his hands up her sides with familiarity only to find fabric between them, and he stopped suddenly.

"Why don't you wear that little black thing you always used to?" he asked awkwardly.

She blushed, looking away and frowning. "The wound is still there from where they took my baby," she muttered, "You know that..."

He used his automail hand to pull her face up to his again and then guided her hand to his own abdomen, brushing it against the scar that Envy had given him.

"That's what happened when I died," he said quietly.

She smiled at him. "Well I guess we each have our own scars..." She kneeled down and kissed the rough spot on his skin and he shivered. She instinctively wrapped her arms around him to stop the instability, but it continued. "What's wrong?" she asked, suddenly looking up at him.

He pulled her up by the elbows and she found herself sitting in his lap, staring at his golden eyes. "Winry...I want you so badly."

She stared at him for a moment before she blushed, looking down. "Uh...this is a little uncomfortable..."

His face turned beet red and he immediately moved her, looking away and crossing his legs. "Sorry," he muttered.

She smiled at him, standing and taking his hand. "Let's go."

----

CITRUS WARNING

----

Riza dug her fingernails into Roy's jacket and almost ripped it off of him as she rushed to touch as much of him as he could. He'd already managed to find the buttons on her shirt and was doing his best to undo them, but his hands shook like he hadn't ever done this. Riza felt him eventually just rip the last of the buttons out of the stitching as he trailed his kisses down her neck and to her stomach, making sure that no spot was left untouched. She groaned, tangling her fingers in his hair, as his hands deftly went up to the hook on her bra.

He looked up at her for a moment, the lust clear in his eyes. "Nothing to stop us this time..." he whispered.

"Don't stop," she said, pressing his face into her skin. He moved his head up to her breasts and took a nipple in his mouth again.

It was just moments before she found herself on the bed, writhing underneath him as he smothered her in heat. "Roy..." she murmured, her hands roaming over his firm back. She flipped him over quickly and looked him in the eye before taking her turn with kisses, trailing her lips over every inch of skin.

Everything burned. It was almost like the room was on fire, as if he'd used alchemy accidentally. She wasn't surprised to find that his skin was hot like a brand, arousing her even more. His hands roamed over her hips and down to the snaps on her slacks; she could tell he was thankful that there weren't any buttons.

"No time to play?" she asked, kissing his neck before looking him in the eye again.

He flipped her back over, smiling playfully as her pants slid to the floor, quickly followed by his own. "I want you too much to play," he answered, kissing her. Her bare chest pressed to his and he immediately stood up and removed the last things between them, positioning himself over her before thrusting in.

They rocked together, groaning each other's names. In his passion he accidentally unbound her already tousled hair, kissing her fingertips as they climaxed together, finally falling to mattress and panting.

"There'll be time to play," he said after a while, turning onto his side to look at her.

She smiled, "Of course...have I ever told you that you're the most attractive man I've ever met?"

Roy grinned, "Many people have."

She raised her eyebrows and he laughed. "Have I ever told you that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met?"

"I didn't know you could get this sappy," she said, laughing.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her again.

"Oh, you have no idea."

"Well, I guess that I'll find out."

"I guess you will."

Her eyes lit up and she played with her ring a little. "I really never thought we'd be together...finally," she said.

"I know. But we have all the time in the world."

"Goodnight Roy."

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Shut up."

"It's true."

"Goodnight!"

And the room was silent till morning.

----

Author's Note: So I know that was a bad lemon...but I'm tired and want to go to bed. But there NEEDED to be a lemon there and I NEED to update!

Hope you liked the chapter. I thought I'd give my awesome readers and reviewers some fluff, lol.

And there will be another, hopefully BETTER lemon next chapter...since Winry and Ed were gettin' busy back at the house, lol.

Please PLEASE review!

--Katryn (lol)
Sign up to rate and review this story