Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Separation and Reunion

Life

by brynn_parker 1 review

...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Gracia Hughes, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-07-04 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 1941 words

1Original
eparation and Reunion

Chapter 11: Life

----

Listening to: "You and Me" - Lifehouse

----

Author's Note (VERY IMPORTANT!): Before you start this...this chapter will be starting off with a LEMON. This means SEXUAL CONTENT, so skip this section if you don't want to read it.

So, without further ado, I give you Chapter 11.

----

Ed ran his hands all over Winry's body, trying to rediscover every inch of her skin as they leaned against the door of her room once again. The bars were still on her windows, letting in only small slices of moonlight.

She sighed as his fingers played over the buttons of her shirt, finally slipping it off of her shoulders for her skin to meet with his heated mouth. She gripped his shoulders lightly, letting her fingers warm up the cold metal on his right arm.

Her jeans slowly slid off of her hips and down to the floor, and she gasped to feel his hands hot and cold on her thighs. She bit her lip, planting her fingers in his hair as his mouth moved closer and closer to that forbidden place...a place she knew no other man would ever touch.

"Please..." she murmured, her breath catching in her throat.

"But we've never..."

"There's a first time for everything!" she answered sharply. He laughed throatily and then rose to look her in the eye slowly.

Not being able to stop herself, she pulled his face down to hers - yes, DOWN - and kissed him hungrily. "I thought we should move over to the bed..." he said against her lips. She shuddered as his fingertips pressed into her sides.

"Uh, sure..." she said, just as awkwardly, "Sorry, I'm not exactly a sex goddess..."

Ed snorted, and Winry did too as he led her over to her bed and lay her down on the covers. "Trust me, neither am I...I mean, a sex god...uh...I'm actually kind of nervous..."

Winry brought herself up on her elbows to look at him, then sat up when he saw the awkward look on her face. She frowned, cupping his cheek with her hand. "We'll wait for that..." she said quietly, "It's OK...I was actually kind of nervous too."

"Just the basics," he said, grinning, and then proceeded to pull her back close to him, finding the clasp on her bra quickly. She felt relief...and disappointment at the same time...wash over her that he wouldn't be touching her there yet...but it quickly passed.

His mouth roamed back down across her collarbones as his hands caressed her stomach. A moan grew in her chest as he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking on her skin relentlessly as his hand did the work on her other breast, while he held himself up at the foot of the bed. She trembled, releasing a built up sigh.

He pulled her up and kissed her again, crawling on top of her slowly. She felt his erection press into her thigh, and it made her want him even more. Her hips moved forward on their own, rocking up into him, and a groan escaped his throat. "Wait a sec..." he muttered, trying to get his own pants off with shaky hands. She helped him, laughing, and eventually he was left in his boxers.

He brought his lips to her neck and she didn't even really notice as he dragged her panties off of her. He wanted to touch ever part of her...her nipples brushed against his chest and he could feel the anticipation of what he would soon be doing. She opened her eyes, as if in surprise, when he asked her if she was ready.

She nodded and he slowly pushed his member into her. She sighed again, squeezing her eyes shut and clenching his shoulders. "It doesn't hurt this time?" he asked, forcing his voice out. Her walls were tight around him, and he was already prepared to go faster.

"No..." she breathed out, her voice low. He pushed into her deeper and then pulled out and she drew in a quick breath, trembling again, as he began to thrust in and out. Her short nails dug into his skin as she let out a scream, and he once again kissed her to drown out the sound as they both came.

Ed rolled off of her slowly and then picked her up and placed her under the covers. She watched him with glazed eyes as he slid under the sheets with her and wrapped her up in his arms.

"I think that was better than last time," she muttered.

He laughed quietly. "Well, considering we're not teenagers anymore..."

"Wow," she said, suddenly serious.

"What?"

"We were teenagers...and now I have you back again." A smile graced her features and she stroked a finger through his messy golden hair. "That wasn't the last time I would braid your hair..."

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing...just go to sleep."

Ed closed his eyes, then laughed again suddenly.

Winry raised her eyebrows and he smiled at her. "Just thinking how glad I am that Al didn't walk in on us tonight," he said, grinning.

"Good thing," she said, "Promise you'll be here when I wake up?"

"I promise," he said, taking her hand, "And I'm not crossing my fingers this time."

----

END OF LEMON

----

The sounds of the house woke Winry up the next morning. She kept her eyes closed, relishing the warm, content feeling she had.

Ed was still with her.

When she opened her eyes she saw that he was staring at her with a smile on his face, his golden eyes showing her own reflection. She returned the smile.

"Good morning."

"That's a first."

"What?"

"First time you've been able to say that to me," she said, "You were always gone before I woke up."

"Never again," he said, his smile fading, "I'm so sorry I ever did that to you, Win."

"It's alright now...you're back with me, and that's all that matters...did you know I really love you?"

"I love you too," he said, taking her hand and twining their fingers together. "We should probably get downstairs pretty soon...everyone's going to wonder why I'm in your room."

"You can sneak out the window."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you can get those bars off."

He looked at her incredulously before getting out of bed. She examined his nudity, blushing. "I honestly don't think we ever really looked at each other before," she said, smiling awkwardly.

He turned around and then blushed as well, covering his crotch as well as he could, and she burst out laughing. "It's not like we didn't just sleep with each other, Ed..." she muttered, giggling.

But he'd already pulled on his boxers and was putting on his pants. Winry watched him, sitting up and pulling the covers over her chest. It still felt a little strange to show her naked body to him; even though his hands had seen everything, his eyes hadn't.

Clapping his hands together and bringing them up to the window, the bars changed shape into a little circle. Ed climbed over the sill and Winry wrapped the sheet around herself to get up and kiss him one more time before he left. He stumbled over the roof and grinned sheepishly. "See ya in a few?"

"I'll be down soon," she said, smiling.

With that, he climbed down a tree and onto the ground outside the house.

----

Roy and Riza were walking back to the house when Roy heard a strange and familiar sound to the left...right around where Winry's room was. He stopped, listening carefully.

"What is it?" Riza asked, looking in the same direction.

He shook his head as he realized what the sound was. "It's nothing...you can go in without me, I'm just going to sit here and enjoy the morning."

She looked at him suspiciously before turning and walking through the front door.

It was just moments before, as Roy expected, Ed walked around the side of the house, whistling inconspicuously. Roy looked over at him with a smirk on his face. "Good morning, Elric."

"Same, Mustang," he said, continuing to whistle...and making it perfectly obvious that he was hiding something.

Roy cleared his throat from behind the younger man. "I guess I'm not the only one that got lucky last night."

It was as if time froze. Ed turned around, a murderous glare suddenly appearing on his face. He moved towards the dark-haired man quickly, the old rage that he'd possessed coming to the surface again. "Look, I don't want anyone else to know...if you tell..."

"No one but Riza, I swear," Roy said, clearly having a good time. Ed sighed. "Well, it's breakfast time...I'm guessing you want to go in and see Winry again?"

He strolled off, leaving Ed to fume at someone else instead.

----

After breakfast things went generally the same as the previous day. The women immediately went off in search of wedding magazines, now adding Riza to their bride's list. Pinako had made an announcement at breakfast asking if anyone else had decided to get married.

"So I'm guessing you and Roy had a nice time last night," Gracia said quietly to Riza as the other women talked to Winry about a dress. Riza smiled at her friend.

"I didn't ever think he would ask," Riza said.

"Well it was about time." Gracia flipped another page in the magazine she was looking at, smiling wistfully. "You and Roy were already close, even before Maes and I got together..." A trace of grief flashed across her face for only a second before she smiled at her friend again. "You two were meant for each other. I was actually hoping for the downfall of the military."

They both laughed, but there was a small amount of tension now, smothering the joy. Riza frowned. "I'm not sure I've told you how sorry I am about Maes-"

"It was a long time ago," Gracia murmured, "You shouldn't blame yourself anyway."

Riza nodded. It had been a long time...in the year since Hughes had died, so much had changed.

----

"Brother?"

"Yeah Al?"

They were sitting at the river again, both brothers throwing rocks in. Den sat at Al's side, and he stroked his fur absently. "Are you and Winry going to get a new baby?"

Ed blushed furiously, and wondered if his brother had actually seen he and Winry the night before. "Uh..."

"Why are you so nervous all of a sudden, brother?"

"Uh...we...we might...we'll probably be getting another...another baby," Ed stammered. Al grinned.

"Good!" he said, "That would probably make Winry really happy!" His voice softened as he tossed another rock. "I'll miss little Trisha though."

Ed looked over at his little brother, thinking about how much had changed. Even though Al had lost all of his memories, he was still as wise as before. "I'll miss her too, Al...I'll miss her too."

----

Author's Note: OK...I know that was a pretty short chapter, but I think I did a pretty good job with the lemon. Please let me know what you think! You'll probably be getting review replies tomorrow, because I am REALLY tired right now, and must go to bed! So...please tell me what you think!

There was plenty of fluff, I hope. And more will come...but still...what's up with Envy...I'll keep you guessing, MWAHAHAHAHA!

Stay tuned. The next chapter will be up by the 20th at the latest.

And please REVIEW!

--Kat
Sign up to rate and review this story