Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything is Changing

Turn It Off

by foreveryours 6 reviews

Fiona finally wakes up but finds she is again at a loss when she looks at her facebook.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 1979 words

1Moving
Fiona’s POV:

I woke up in my bed with Mikey’s arms wrapped around me. My head was throbbing like crazy, I could feel my pulse in my forehead and it felt as if my brain had swollen up, that or my head had shrinked. I sighed and tried to manoeuvre my way out of bed without waking Mikey. I slipped out of his arms and put them down carefully.

I noticed that I was still in my dress from the night before. I slowly undid the zip and let it drop to the floor, stepping out of it as I went over to the draws and got on of Mikey’s Iron Maiden t-shirts out. It was so big on me that it went past my butt; I was so tiny compared to him.

I Lazily strolled into the bathroom and picked up the packet of pain killers and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I let the tap run for a while to make sure the water was cold enough. I heard footsteps coming up from behind me; I swivelled and saw a dishevelled looking Frankie, his short hair looking very out of place.

He rubbed his hands over his face to wake himself up and yawned loudly. Very slight details of last night were running through my mind, I remember Liam, was he there or was I just thinking of him? And I remember talking to Frankie, I rattled my brain for more info, No I wasn’t talking to him but I could hear his voice and I was crying.

“Hey Frankie” I whispered cheerfully while putting the glass under the running water and turning off the tap.

“Fiona?!” He whispered back in shock, frozen on the two stars that led to the kitchen.

“The one and the same” I said before I slipped a pill in and took a massive gulp of water, I was never very good at taking pills. For some odd reason it usually had to take 3 gulps of water before the pill finally made it down my throat.

“What did you just take?” He said sounding slightly alarmed.

“Just a pain killer” I said suspiciously, eyeing up his concerned face. “I have a headache Frank, I’m not some sort of druggie!” I scornfully whispered to him.

“Yeah I know but this band has a history of being fucked up” He shrugged.

“Really? I wouldn’t have thought of it since you all seem so…well I couldn’t exactly say normal could I? But you seem, happy.” I commented.

“Yeah, but we were fucked up, all of us”

“Even Mikey?” I said in disbelieve, he had always been so quiet. I didn’t think anything would have phased him.

Even Mikey. I can’t believe he’s never told you” He whispered, slightly shocked.

“Yeah well I don’t judge him for keeping things secret. He probably wanted to start off fresh or something. I mean here was this phenomenon of a girl who didn’t know who My Chemical Romance were”

“I suppose you’re right” He said rubbing the back of his neck. “Well anyway I was just checking who was in the kitchen, so I’m going back to bed now” He said turning to make his way back to the bed room.

“Frankie wait!” I said a little too loudly.

“Yeah?” He said tiredly, while turning back to me.

“Can I borrow your computer, I’ve just realised that I haven’t been on facebook, tumblr, twitter or anything in a while really”

“Yeah sure, it’s over on the desk, just don’t go looking in my history, you’ll be disturbed for life”
“Okay, I promise I won’t, thanks Frankie!” I said running up to him and giving him a hug. It took him a while before he hugged back, surely because he was tired.

“No problem Fiona and please try not to get into anymore scrapes. You really should have been there. Gerard and Ray went all detective while Mikey and I were having freaking heart attacks every 20 seconds!” He explained while we were still embraced.

I hugged him a little harder, I felt guilty about how much trouble I was causing them. “I sorry Frank” I said trying to keep the tears at bay but my voice betrayed me.

Frankie pulled out of our hug to look at my face. “Hey, hey, don’t cry. It’s not your fault that you attract danger like a heroin from a book” I simply nodded as he left and I went to the computer, Silly Frankie not having a password.

I immediately went on tumblr to see my dashboard full of muse, big bang theory and Charlie GIFs. It would seem Charlieissocoollike had made more videos while I was away, I plugged in the headphones and watched them all, trying desperately to hold in my fangirl shrieks of excitement and my giggles. I decided I would be naughty and check Frankie’s history, I giggled as I clicked open the page but my giggling soon stopped.

I watched more videos to clear my mind of the things I had seen but I soon had no more videos to watch and I went on to facebook to see if anyone had actually cared about my disappearance. “1 new message, it would seem. Wow I’m oh so popular” I whispered to myself with sarcasm radiating through my voice.

I clicked on the little red icon to reveal its secrets, only for me to be very disappointed and extremely annoyed and confused. A medley of feelings you could say. New message: Liam. I sighed in frustration, it had been so long since we had spoken on here that I had forgotten the conversation. I read over them and got angry.

17:28 24 January. Fiona: You're an absolute prick you know that right? and a fucking liar! Just don't talk to me. Go fucking jump off a cliff okay? and don't tell me what not to do because if it's the way I cope I’ll do what I want even if it does mean getting more scars! Nice knowing you oh wait no it wasn't.

17:30 24 January. Liam: What ?
18:00 Liam: Can you please tell me what you mean?
18:47 Liam: Look if you’re going to tell me to die then I should at least have a reason don’t you think?

19:56 24 January. Fiona: Well today while I went down to the mail department I found that you went to see Super 8 with Georgia! Don’t get me wrong, I'm not upset that you went to see it without me but the fact that you lied to me saying you were ill and blew me off. I already hate myself enough without your rejection so thanks for that.
You've had the reason so go die now.

16:24 31 January. Liam: seeing as you kind of understand decent music put this on.. http://www.rainymood.com/
leave it till it starts raining well then put this on.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ayuRE5xd8
listen to them both at the same time, it's a masterpiece.

I couldn't believe he had the nerve to say this to me without apologising first! What a fucking twat, i thought violently over in my head. I continued to read though.

21:39 29 February. Fiona: I know we’re not friends anymore and that you don’t care but that doesn’t give you the right to tell people my secrets (The one you told people about me when you were at Starbucks) and I’ve got an incredible amount shit in my life right now to worry about other than you telling people the rest of my secrets. So I’d appreciate it if you could keep quiet about the rest of them.

I remember that day, Liam and gone out for coffee with a guy named Gavin that was a pervert. He would ask everyone out even though no one would go out with him. I had told Liam about when I had first had sex and that I was stupid for doing it. Now I realise I as more stupid telling him, because Liam had the nerve to tell Gavin, only for Gavin to message me on facebook asking who it was with! I ground my teeth together angry at what he did, but at that point I was more scared he would tell people that I self-harmed. The worst part is everyone already knew about him self-harming so I had nothing against him.

1:05 11 April. Liam: right...what I did was, really wrong to say the least, it wasn't fair and it wasn't my place to do anything like that... I seem to have a real nasty habit of being a huge cock to the people I shouldn't be and you're one of them thinking about everything you did for me from the thing with Georgia to even telling me robert pattinson sang...so you don't have to forgive me now, this week or ever really, but just know that i'm sorry, so yeahhh.... sorry.

I looked over it and felt confused; I didn’t know what to say. I was in a way touched that he was so nice about it, he seemed so genuine but I was angry at that he hadn’t apologised until now! Pretty much 4 months after I was angry at him! Maybe he thought I needed time but should you apologise straight away if you’re truly sorry? I didn’t know what to do.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I turned off the computer quickly and rushed to Frank room, he had been up a little over an hour ago, surely he couldn’t have fallen asleep that quickly. I knocked on his door but it was more of a rattle, my hands were shaking violently. After a few groans from behind the door I heard him get up. He swinged open the door, a tired and slightly annoyed look on his face.

“Fiona it’s like 5am! Wha-“ He took one look at my face and softly pulled me into his room, shutting the door behind us.
“I-I-I’m sorry Frank…I just…I” I stuttered due to my crying so much.

“Shhh Fiona, it’s okay I really don’t mind. Come on the bed and tell me what’s wrong” He said guiding me to the bed, we lay next to each other, my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed them soothingly.

“I’m not too sure exactly, I guess you could say ex problems” He nodded and I told him the detailed description of the story of why me and Liam were no longer friends. “I don’t know what to do Frankie!” I wailed at him, burying my head in his chest.

“Well first answer this question…” I nodded for him to continue “Are you going to forgive him?” I thought for a moment and I really didn’t know.

"Frank?" I asked him innocently.

"Yeah?" He answered back while staring into space and stroking my hair.

"Why do have a tumblr dedicated to dogs?" I questioned while stifling a giggle.

"Fioooonnaaa! I told you not to go in my history!" He whined giving me a mock death glare.


Questions that I would like at least 3 people to answer before I even start the next chapter: Should Fiona forgive Liam? Should she let him back into her life? I really can't carry on without them being answered. So please! (´・ω・`) (Don't dissatisfy the teddy bear face!) I only need two more people to answer the questions and I'll start writing.
Thank you so so so much for reviewing and rating! I love you all so much! Thanks for reading!
-E
Sign up to rate and review this story