Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

60. Extraction and Replacement of Teeth

by theescapist99 8 reviews

Gerard yelled and screamed in his restraints, but the blackbird who was forcing his mouth open maintained a firm hold. Suggested by mooferette, CaroZ-Shock WayIero.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-21 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 1022 words - Complete

2Original
A/N: To the reviewer that pointed out that Gerard would not be able to receive a blow job after the transsexual surgery, I more meant to say that Gerard could "have a go at her" by having general sex with her. It was just bad wording on my part, I suppose. Good eye though.

We're back to our regularly scheduled programming folks.

60. Extraction and Replacement of Teeth

The room had changed again.

That, or he was just losing his mind.

Around him, the walls were closing in. They tiptoed nearer and nearer, silently and slowly trying to crush him to death.

Gerard had been injected with something after tackling the blackbird. Whatever they put in his veins knocked him out.

He woke up, dazed and confused -- in the middle of walls that were coming closer.

When he was able to regain his mind and recall what had happened before he had blacked out, his heart sank. He knew they must be severely angry with him, and he would no doubt face some ungodly punishment.

Maybe this room was some sort of holding cell for those who were awaiting execution?

Of course, it looked very similar to his last room. The bed was still there. There was no furniture in it. It was just smaller.

All time spent after all these realizations was spent diligently looking around for any clue as to what they were going to do with him then. It wasn't that long after he woke up, actually, that a blackbird did enter them room.

Gerard tensed, and stared straight at them. They stared straight at Gerard.

On a clipboard, they wrote something down.

And then, they left.

Finally, a two blackbirds came in and seized him. Inspired by recent events, he tried to struggle slightly against their grasp. But then one of them pulled out a tazer gun and threatened him with it, so he stopped.

A third one came in with two plastic chairs, and they made Gerard get off his bed an sit on one. One of the blackbirds sat across from him on the second one. The other blackbird that had initially came in brought out restraints. He placed them around Gerard, strapping him onto the chair from shoulders to ankles.

The blackbird that had brought in the chairs left to go bring in other things as well. He wheeled in a cart of tools.

The blackbird across from him grabbed his lower jaw, and pulled downward, forcing his mouth open. He asked the blackbird that had been retrieving things for pliers, and was handed a small pair of them.

He thrust the pliers into Gerard's mouth and placed the two tips of it onto one of Gerard's lower right back teeth. He grasped it, and then yanked it out.

Gerard screamed and bit down the moment it happened, and his mouth was suddenly full of metal, a loose tooth, and the taste of blood. The blackbird forced his mouth back open, and removed the rouge tooth and the pliers. That blackbird then moved aside, placing the tooth onto a sheet of paper on the cart of tools.

Then the blackbird who had restrained him moved towards him and took a look inside the mouth. He withdrew himself, but came back. He had a very small nail in his hand. The blackbird who was sitting across him pulled down on his jaw again, making sure the mouth stayed open.

Then the blackbird with the nail put the nail right over the hole where his tooth had been yanked out, and using a device that had a small but heavy plate at the end of the stick, he hammered the nail into the bleeding gum, where the tooth should have been.

Gerard yelled and screamed in his restraints, but the blackbird who was forcing his mouth open maintained a firm hold. The blackbird with the nails withdrew, and the one with the pliers resumed his position.

He grabbed another tooth, the one next to the one they had extracted, and he pulled that one out as well. After placing it on the sheet with the first dismembered tooth, he moved aside while continuing to force Gerard's mouth open -- and the one with the nails replaced the tooth by hammering in a nail. They continued this process, taking each tooth after the next.

It was hard to tell which step hurt more -- the removal of each tooth sent him a powerful stinging sensation, whereas the implementation of the nail was obviously very piercing.

His mouth soon filled with so much blood that tails of it spilled out of the corners of his lips, and they had to stop and allow him to spit it out into a bowl.

They continued to yank and replace all the teeth in his mouth. Gerard, who had a hard time screaming due to his mouth being forced open, began to cry instead. This irritated the blackbirds, because the heaving of his chest and the shuddering of his shoulders still made things difficult for them -- but alas, there was nothing they could really do to get him to stop, other than stop the procedure. But they were determined to clean out his mouth entirely.

Once they were done, they observed their work. The little round silver heads of nails where each tooth should have been. They laughed at their accomplishment.

Gerard was brought back to his bed, and his mouth burned in pain for quite a long time after. To distract himself, he tried to focus on other things.

Unfortunately, there wasn't many things to focus on.

But then, something caught his eye. It was underneath his bed, and he almost missed it except for a small corner. He inched towards it and strained n arm to grab it. When he pulled it up, he stared at it with astonishment.

He had never thought he would see it before --- the book the healer gave him.

Next Chapter: "Hush now, close your eyes; open your mouth, swallow lies. Hush now, you're all mine; close your eyes, close your eyes..."
Sign up to rate and review this story