Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Headfirst for Halos

Surrender

by SimplexMinded 3 reviews

“Frank, tell me about your home, your friends, your family. Everything.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 2619 words

1Exciting
Valon’s Prov

2 days had gone by and I sat on the edge of Gerard’s bed, thinking about Frank. He had less thatn 24 hours to be back in NY before he would start to become trapped between worlds. There was only one way to stop the process but what it required made my heart pound. There was a knock at the door before Mikey walked in, tilting his head to look a me. “Hey.”

“Hey Mikey. What’s up?”

He took a few steps inside before shutting the door and sitting next to me on the bed. “I was going to ask you the same thing. Are you ok V?”

I laughed. “V?”

He shrugged. “It kinda just came out. Sorry.”

I shook my head smiling. “No, its fine. I like it.” I paused, thinking abou answering his question with a lie. “Mikey, can I ask you a question?”

He nodded, urging me to continue. “Frank….I….”

“You want him to stay, don’t you?”

“Yeah…..i just. I don’t know if death is the right thing to do. He’s so young and…..he can do so much with his life. Who am I to offer the option to end it?”

“What would you be taking him away from? His abusive dad, the kids at school who caused him to end up here? If Gerard hadn’t been there, he would have died anyways. What does he really have but misery?”

“It could get better…..it will get better.”

Mikey paused, thinking. “Sometimes its better to think of the now and not the later.”

He pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head before leaving me to think about what he had said. Maybe he was right. I knew if I offered it to him, he would take it. Frank wouldn’t hesitate to do what was needed for him to stay. He was happy here but what I feared was that his happiness would be short lived.

Frank’s Prov

I sat in the room Vallon and Gerard had set up for me, thinking about the future. My mind flashed to my best friend Ray Toro and what he was doing right now. I imagined him sitting on the end of his bed, tears in his eyes. Maybe dressed in all black for a funeral I wouldn’t receive. I knew my father would be more than happy I was gone, most people would but Ray, my death would tear Ray apart. I laid back on the soft bed, placing my hands behind my head and stared at the ceiling.

“What are you thinking about?”

My eyes widened and I shot up, hands at my sides looking at a disheveled Gerard. I had never seen him dressed so casually. He was shirtless, wearing grey sweat pants and no socks. His arms were crossed over his chest and his hair was sticking out in every direction. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. May I come in?”

He was so calm an relaxed it was almost like he was…..normal. I nodded, shifting on the bed. “Yeah, sure.”

Gerard smiled, sitting down next to me on the bed. My eyes were glued to his chest, not because I was gay(which I was) but because it was covered in scars both old and new.

“They are ugly, I know….”

My cheeks grew red. “No..no..thats not…I didn’t mean….i just..”

“Frank, its ok. I’m not mad. I should have put on a shirt.” He sighed, shifting back so he was more relaxed on the bed. “I came here to talk to you if you don’t mind.”

I shook my head. “No, I don’t mind at all.” I smiled and looked up at him.

“Frank, tell me about your home, your friends, your family. Everything.”

I stared, confused. “Why?”

“I just….I wana know. I wana know who you are.”

I looked down. “There’s not much to tell really.”

“Be creative.” He smiled, shifting farther back so he was lying on the bed next to me.

“Well….I was born in New Jersey but moved to New York with my dad after the divorce when I was 4. I don’t remember much of my mom, just that he had light brown hair and the most loving smile I had ever seen. She was a hair dresser and my dad was mechanic. She did his hair and he fixed her car, that’s how they met.” I paused, smiling at the thought. “I went to school, made friends, was a normal 4 year old boy. My father started dating, I grew to like some of the women he brought home. When I was 14, he came home drunk from the bar. He had just lost his job and passed out on the couch. I just ignored it, thinking it was a one night thing and not wanting to be a bother. Then he did it again the next night and the next and soon it just became a regular thing. I dropped my friends because I didn’t want them to come in and meet my drunk dad. I became a recluse, leaving the house for school then coming home and locking myself in my room. About the only friend I kept was Ray Toro. He found out about my dad cause he helped him into the house when he couldn’t even open the door. It wasn’t worth hiding anymore and Ray has there for me ever since.” I looked down at my hands. “Told you there wasn’t much to tell. I didn’t mean to give you my whole life story…..sorry.”

Gerard was silent for a few seconds, thinking over what I had just told him before speaking. “Frank, I’m going to ask you a question and I want you to think it over, think about what you will be leaving behind before you answer. You have until tomorrow morning to tell me what your answer is going to be. Vallon and I have talked it over and what we want to know is, do you want to stay? For good. You would die Frank.”

The question hit me like a ton of bricks as it set in. I realized that the last two days had been the best days of my life. I was happy, I laughed and smiled, not worrying about when my father was going to get home or if I would be awoke by yelling and screaming. I wasn’t thinking about any of that while I was here. I opened my mouth to agree before Ray’s face flashed in my mind. If Ray knew I was alive, if he knew I was ok would he be so eager for me to die? Would he be telling me to agree or would he be angry at me for giving up so soon? My heart pounded as I thought about my decision. Ray had always told me never to give up. That it always gets better and I wondered if this was the better part he was talking about. Gerard stood up and made his way over to the door. “Think about it Frank. We will understand if you should choose to go home. Neither Vallon nor I will be angry. You have a lot to loose.”

I nodded as he closed the door leaving me to think about my choice.

Valon’s Prov

Gerard walked in the bedroom as I was getting out of the shower. My hair was down, soaking wet and my hands clutched the towel around my chest. I squealed in shock and stared at Gerard who was smirking. “You’re cute.”
I narrowed my eyes and grinned. “uh hu.”
He lowered his head, his hair falling in his eyes and he slowly stalked towards me, his fingers undoing the buttons on his shirt as he walked. He slid his shirt off his shoulders exposing his bare, scared up chest as his large black wings opened fully, the tips curling around to pull me closer to him. My hands went up to his chest and in one swift motion; my towel was on the floor leaving me exposed to his lustful eyes. Fear ran though me, thoughts filling my head of what he would do, both during and after.

“I won’t hurt you.” Gerard’s voice was soft as he ran his finger up and down my arm looking away. “I….the look in your eyes. If you don’t……I won’t….I just….I didn’t….I…”

“Shhhhh…..shhh Gee.” I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes for him to look at me. When he didn’t, I cupped his cheek in my hands and pulled him into a soft kiss. “Gee, its ok.” I sighed, taking a deep breath. “I’m not scared.”

“But you are. I see it in your eyes. I know the look of fear……its…all I know.”

I look his hand and pulled him back onto the bed with him falling on top of me. His hair tickeled my face and I giggled. He smiled back at me and at that moment I noticed something I hadn’t before. “You have a beautiful smile, you know that?”

He laughed. “Nothing about me is beautiful.”

“But it is. Everything about you is beautiful.”

I pulled him in for a kiss, my fingers working on his pants trying to get them off. I gasped when I felt a finger thrust its way inside me, moving in and out making me moan. I tilted my head back as he added a second finger and a third. His other hand was focused on getting his pants off due to my sudden distraction. I moaned in displeasure when he removed his fingers, forcing them into my mouth to taste myself. My tongue darted in between his fingers earning a goan from him. He pulled his fingers back, training them down my jaw, onto my neck and over my chest before stopping at my breast. I watched him as he lifted his hips, yanking his pants off and tossing them to the side leaving me to stare at the bulge being trapped in his boxers.

“Ohhh uhnnn uhh” My mouth was wide as Gerard started to suck on one of my nipples, rubbing the other between his forefinger and thumb. His tongue swirled around the nub before trailing down my stomach.

“You need” his tongue flicked out, licking my navel. “A tattoo right.” He licked again this time a little lower, right at my waistline. “Here.”

I tilted my head back, not needing to look down to see where he was talking about. He pulled back up, capturing my lips with his own. I heard the movement of fabric and soon I felt something hard press against my inner thigh and gasped.
Gerard placed both hands on my sides, placing the tip of his dick at my entrance. “You’re heart is racing. Nervous?”

I nodded, not really knowing what to say.

He smiled, nuzzling the crook of my neck with his nose like a dog. “I’m not going to tell you its alright. I’m not going to lie and say it won’t hurt or that you won’t go to Hell for this, cause it and you will.”

I whimpered, not really sure what he was trying to do.

He chuckled, “Are you ok with that? Are you willing to go to Hell with me?”

My heart skipped a beat. “I…I…” My mind flashed back to before Leiah was killed. Before the place was burnt to the ground by the very man laying on top of me now.

Flashback

Leiah sat on my bed, hands at her sides and feet hanging over the bed. “hey, so you think we will ever find man?”

I stood in front of the mirror. “Don’t know…..I suppose when we graduate they will do what they do for everyone else.”

Leiah sighed. “Yeah…I guess but don’t you wish you could just….find a man on your own? Like, go out and meet somebody ya know?”

I shrugged, turning around. “Maybe.”

Leiah giggled. “What would your dream guy be like hu?”

“Come on Leiah, were did all this come from?”

“I’m just asking! Come on, answer my question Val!”

“Fine. I guess….he would be like me. Different than everyone else. He would think on his own, not want to follow just because it’s the easiest thing to do. He would be brave, and smart and…”

“Dangerous?” Leiah grinned. She knew I had a secret dark side that no one else knew about.

“Yeah…but not that he would kill me just….someone no one wants to mess with.”

“What about looks?”

“Hazel eyes, dark hair, soft face and the most amazing smile.”

Leiah laid back on the bed placing her hands behind her head. “I tell ya Valon, you ever find that guy, you hold on to him. Don’t ever let anybody tell you who you can or can’t love.” She paused for a second then continued. “I don’t care if he’s Angel, Human or demon.”

End flashback

I looked up at Gerard. His dark hair, beautiful hazel eyes and amazing smile. He was the man I had described to Leiah and at that moment, I was willing to go to Hell with him. “When does the bus leave?”

Gerard laughed. “Anytime you want.”

I bucked my hips up, tilting my head to the side to nuzzle him back. “I’m ready.”

He nodded, pushing his hips forward making me gasp when he entered me. My eyes grew wide and I gasped from the pain. Once he was fully in, he held still, waiting for me to get used to him. When the pain subsided for a moment, I bucked my hips telling him it was ok to move. Slowly he started to thrust in and out, groaning with his head buried in the crook of my neck. “Fuck….nuuhh fuck V….god….”

I moaned, my hands clawing his back. “ahhhh Gerard! Fuck!”

Our hips moved together in rythem as the sound of skin smacking and moans filled the room.

“Fuck….so close…..ahhhh V!” Gerard tilted his head back, still rocking his hips forward.

“ahhhh Gerard! Gee!” I arched my back as we both reached out peak. Gerard buried in his face in my neck growled. It was so animalistic, deep coming from his chest. I screamed as I felt his teeth sink into my skin and blood spill down my chest and back as he climaxed, cuming inside me.

We collapsed, breathing heavy on the blood and sweat soaked sheets. My whole body felt weak and I could barely lift my arms to hold Gerard. I felt him pull out and then wrap himself about me, pulling me to his chest. I knew my shoulder was bleeding badly from where he bit me and I also knew I had lost a lot of blood from it.

“V…V are you ok?”

I closed my eyes, resting against his chest. “mmmm”

I felt his chest vibrate from him chuckling before I was submerged into darkness.


I know it took FOREVER for this thing to get up but here it is finally! Dude, i haven't written a smut thing in forever so i hope it was ok. I'm not used to writing in this style. Thoughts? The next chapter will be filled with more action and....Frank's decision!
Sign up to rate and review this story