Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

I Think I Wanna Marry You!

by RedNight 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-25 - Updated: 2012-05-25 - 719 words

0Unrated
Gerard POV!!!

Its two weeks till Christmas and I am looking for a present for Frank. I don't know what to get him. He's got all the eyeliner and skinny jeans he needs. I run a hand through my now short ginger. I never had the chance to get him a birthday present so I want this to be better than any present he has ever had in his life. I walk by the shops briefly looking in the windows for something interesting. I look at a jewellery shop when something catches my eye.

*************
"Put this one near the top Gee." Frank says handing me a red bauble. I place it on the tree and step back admiring our work.
"Looks great!" I say.
"Waaaaiiit!" Frank says bolting out of the room and upstairs. He comes back minutes later holding a gold star.
"Oh forgot about that." I say. He looks up to the top of the tree and pouts. I laugh. "I'll give you a piggy back." I say turning so that my back is facing him. I brace myself and he jumps onto my back. I adjust him so that he is higher up. He stretches up and places the star on the tree. He fixes it so that it stays upright.
"Thanks." He says kissing my neck. I slowly put him down and turn to face him and our eyes meet. Only one week until he sees the present and I can't wait. I'm sure he's realised I'm a lot happier than usual but he hasn't said anything. My phone goes. I keep looking at him while I get it out of my pocket and answer it.
"Hello." I say lifting a hand to Franks face.
"Hey its Mikey." The voice on the other end says.
"What's up?" I ask stroking Franks face with my thumb.
"We have a date for the wedding." He says cheerfully.
"That's great. When?" I say smiling. Frank smiles too he can probably hear Mikey.
"August 15th" He replies.
"I can't wait." I say.
"Well I'm off I'll talk to you later bye!" He says and hangs up. I put the phone back in my pocket and I am still looking at Frank. Mikey isn't the only one who'll be celebrating the happiest night of his life.

***********
Frank POV!!!

Christmas Eve and oh I can't wait. Gerard has been acting weird lately... He's a little too happy. Oh well it is Christmas after all. This Christmas is going to be the best in a long time.
"What are you thinking about Frankie?" Gerard asks.
"I was thinking about how this Christmas is going to be the best I've had in a while." I say truthfully. He smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush and bury my face into his neck. He laughs and fidgets nervously. I look up at him with a questioning look on my face.
"What's wrong?" I say. He fidgets again.
"Nothing." He says suddenly finding his hands interesting. I bite my lip and lift his head.
"Gee tell me." I says looking into his eyes. He sighs and stands up.
"Wait here." He says walking out of the room. Fuck what's wrong. Is he hurt again? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He comes back into the room and stands in front of me.
"I was planning on doing this tomorrow but oh well. Nothing is wrong infact everything is just amazing and I want things to stay amazing forever." He drops to one knee. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Frank. I can't imagine being without you. So would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says pulling out a small box and opening it to reveal a ring. Everything slows down and tears well up in my eyes.
"Of course I'll marry you. I love you so much." I say holding out my hand. He smiles with tears forming in his eyes. He puts the ring on my finger. I look at it. Its gold and masculine looking. It has a little stone in it and engraved are the words "I Love You". I throw my arms around him and the tears spill over.
"I love you so much Frankie baby." He says.
"I love you too." I reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story