Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

And Fight Away All Of Your Fears

by RedNight 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-26 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 635 words

0Unrated
Melody POV!!!
'Stop flattering yourself. You look like a pile of shit.' Says the voice. I look at myself in the mirror and hate what I see.
"Shut up." I whisper to the voice.
'I'm not going to go away Melody.' The voice says. My eyes well up as I know this is the truth. It will never go away. I need to do something. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and soak a black towel in water. I get my razor and place the blade at the inside of my arm.
'See that's how pathetic you are that you have to result to self-harm. Remember the time that you said you'd never stoop that low?' The voice says. I do infact remember saying that but that was before my family where taken away from me. Nothing matters anymore. I take the blade across my skin and the blood immediately spills over.
'Go deeper. You know you want to.' The voice taunts. I do as it says and cut my skin again.
'Deeper still' it says.
"I can't." I whisper.
'Shit bag.' It says.
"Don't you think I fucking know that." I reply cleaning the razor and wiping the blood away from my now aching arm. I unlock the bathroom door and make sure no ones near. I run to my room and put a zipper on to cover up my arms. I then go and take the towel to the washing machine. God my arm hurts.
I go back to my room and fall onto the bed. I bury my face in the sheets. Why was life so hard. Don't get me wrong things have been better lately and I thank Gerard and Frank for that but I still have times like these. The voices don't help. I hear them all the time and sometimes its too hard to ignore them. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in." I say not lifting my head. I hear the door open and close. The bed moves down as the person sit on it and I feel a hand on my back. I lift my head to see Dougie. Thank god. I climb onto his lap and he wraps his arms around me. He's the only one that I can really talk too. I can tell him things that I could never ever tell Carrie.
"What's wrong honey." He asks in a soft voice. I look up at him and tears spill over.
"The voices..." Is all I can say. He gives me a knowing look. He has been through everything I've been through and everything I am going to go through. He ended up here the same way it did. There was a car accident and he was the only survivor etc etc.
"What are they saying?" He asks.
"That I'm worthless and..." I don't finish because I don't want to tell him about the cutting.
"And?" He asks. I shake my head and bury my face into his chest. I clutch at his t-shirt as sobs rake my body.
"You didn't..." He says finally realising what I've done. I go silent. He takes hold of my arm but I snatch it away. "Mel please..." He pleads. I look up at him and see the worry in his eyes. I hold my arm out to him and he begins to roll up my sleeve. When he sees the cuts he gasps.
"I'm sorry..." I say.
"Shh its ok baby." He says wrapping his arms round me again and rocking us back and forth.


A/N: Hope you liked this chapter even though its quite depressing. Also we'll be going to Dougies POV and finding out something secret about him
Sign up to rate and review this story