Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

Where Did I Go Wrong?

by RedNight 0 reviews

"You better not puke." He says only half joking.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 871 words

0Unrated
I take another sip of cider. The bitterness burns my throat.
"So you are from school then." I slur.
"Yeah. We see you sometimes. You're always so quiet and...stuff." One of the boys says sounding more sober than what I am but I think he's had more than me. Peter. I think that was his name.
I begin to giggle for no apparent reason. The rest of the people here pay no attention to me as I roll about the floor in fits of laughter.
"M-Mel?" I turn to see William looking at me with concerned eyes. I stop laughing.
"Ooooooh" someone in the crowd says. William walks up to me and pulls me up. I stagger slightly and try to get my balance. He leads me away from the group and towards the park exit.
"How much have you had to drink?" He asks.
"I...I don't have a fucking clue!" I say giggling again and almost falling over. He picks me up bridal style and continues walking.
"Language young lady." He says sternly. I just ignore him and rest my head on his chest. I close my eyes. I can feel the alcohol swimming around in my stomach.
"Everything alright here?" I open my eyes to see a police officer looking at us suspiciously.
"Yes officer. She's just had a little too much to drink. I'm going to take her home." William says. The policeman looks at me.
"Do you know this man?" He asks.
"Yeah that's William. He's Mikeys friend." I slur.
"Mikey is her uncle." William says. The policeman nods and begins to walk away. William continues walking and soon we reach his car. He places me in the back seat and fastens my seatbelt.
"You better not puke." He says only half joking. He gets into the drivers seat and begins to drive.


********

We soon arrive home. William helps me out of the car and says something about me having to walk to the door. I almost fall a few times but we make it. William doesn't bother to knock and just walks in instead. A startled looking Frank stands in the hallway when we walk in.
"Shit. Gerard!" He shouts. Gerard comes bounding down the stairs minutes later.
"I found her in the park with a group of kids." William says. Gerard sighs and lifts me the same way William did earlier. He walks up the stairs and takes me into my bedroom. He sits me on my bed.
"Come on. Arms up." He says. I do as I'm told. He takes my hoodie off for me and takes off my shoes and socks. He pulls the duvet back and I crawl under them. He tucks them around me. Frank and William stand in the doorway.
"Thanks Bill. We where beginning to get worried." Gerard says walking over to them.
"No problem. I wouldn't have left her there. I gotta go. Can you let me know how she is?" William replies.
"Sure. I'll see you out." Gerard says.
"Bye Melody." William says looking at me sadly.
"Bye." I say and close my eyes. I hear him and Gerard leave the room.
I must have dozed off for a few minutes because the next thing I'm aware of is someone sitting on my bed. Calloused fingers brush the hair from my face. Frank.
"I'm sorry you're hurting sweetie. I'm so sorry." He says. I feel his lips press softly against my head. He gets up and walks out of the room.

Frank POV!!!!

I walk out of the room to see Gerard come up the stairs with a glass of water in his hand. He has something in his other hand but its too small to see.
"What you doing?" I ask.
"Putting these in her room." He says. He holds out his hand and two pills sit there. Painkillers.
"She'll need them." I sigh. He walks into Mels room and places the water and pills on her bedside table. We both walk downstairs together to our bedroom. Gerard closes the door behind him and I get changed into a pair of sweats. He does to.
I crawl into bed. Gerard soon gets in beside me. There is silence.
"What's wrong?" He asks. I'm lying down with my back to him.
"What are we doing wrong?" I ask. He sighs and pulls me round so that I'm facing him. He looks at me right in the eyes.
"We've done nothing baby. She's just a young girl that's been through so much. No one deserves to feel like that so young. She just needed to release all the emotions building up inside her." He says.
"I guess." I sigh. He moves my hair out of my face and smiles. I smile back. "I love you."
"Love you too baby." He replies and kisses me. He holds me as we fall into a peaceful sleep.
A/N: Well I've been trying to write this since about 10:30. Its now 1:56am. Let's just say I've not got the motivation anymore. Sigh. Let's hope it comes back soon. By the way the chapter title is from How To Save A Life by The Fray. Just thought I'd let you know.
Sign up to rate and review this story