Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Letters To Gorgeous

by crazy_reviewer 8 reviews

Neil just can't find someone to actually talk to, so one night he begins writing letters to himself, the result, this story!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-06 - Updated: 2006-07-06 - 228 words

2Insightful
Hi everyone, I was bored so I have decided to write this! Here to do my disclaimers are Spot the Cricket.
Spot:thank you crazy_reviewer! Crazy_reviewer would give the earth ten times over to own Class Of The Titans, but she can't, so she doesn't.
Thank you Spot. Roll Fic!
***********************

Dear Neil,
How are you today handsome? I am feeling really down, which you know, with my good looks, shouldn't I feel great, but no. Today was just really, really, bad. For a start, that stupid, mullet-haired Archie, reset my alarm clock so it would go off at 4:00, just because I said Atlanta had more blisters then she had hairs on her head! So I couldn't get back to sleep, so I went down stairs to get some breakfast,and I spilled my coffee on my cashmere pygamas! I mean come on! What more could happen? Well, I found Jay and Theresa sleeping on the couch together when I went to watch a little TV, that stupid, bloody, Jay has no right to go near my Theresa! It just happened, so I will write to you soon handsome.

From,
Neil
***********************
Ok I know I know, lame-o but I was so bored! I am going to read and review something, if you guys want a good read, "Demons Within Me" by Demenior is VERY good!
Bye Bye
Sign up to rate and review this story