Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever in my heart

I hate you!

by WickedDiamond 4 reviews

Mikey loses it completely and it has dreary consequences.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-06 - 1143 words

2Ambiance
A/N: This part is horrible.. I mean like the things happening is horrible. I'm quite proud of it. My mind went into speed writing mood and just wrote this whole thing. I shocked myself a few times and had barely any control over the content ^^ My fingers just made it happen. It was weird. But here it is. Part 6 for you guys. My mind is evil I know and it's an intense chapter but.. I like it. Feel free to let me know what you think and enjoy.


Mikey slams on the breaks on the car so hard that Gerard almost hits the window. Then the seething man walks over to the front door, runs up the stairs and enters the apartment with a door slam and a glare. Peter and Dakotha stops dead in their tracks and looks up at their furious brother in law. Gerard enters the apartment quickly after and the 3 men share a look before her brothers put their focus back on Mikey.

"Mikey.. Just listen to us okay?" Peter tries calmly but there's no use. Mikey is seeing red and the chance of calming him down has long gone.

"No.. I'm not talking to you.. You!" He growls, pointing his shaking hand at Dakotha. "You can't take her things. You can't throw them away." He shouts and Dakotha shakes his head slowly.

"Mikey.. please listen. We're not throwing them away, we're putting them in a storage room." Dakotha explains slowly, nodding his head as peter looks on. The brothers practically holding their breathes as Dakotha takes tiny steps towards Mikey.

"How is that better? Her things are staying here!" He shouts desperately. Her brothers put away what they're holding at the moment, they step away from the boxes and share a glace of worry.

"Mikey, why don't we just sit down and talk about it." Peter tries carefully, scared of how Mikey might behave in this state. He feels unpredictable and violent.

"No! I'm not talking to you!" He sends Peter a deadly glare before turning to Dakotha. "Put her things back. This is our place... they're not going anywhere." He tells the younger of the brothers in an overly calm and dark voice.

"You haven't even been here. We thought you weren't coming back." Dakotha tells him calmly, but you can tell that he's frustrated and upset.

"It's our apartment! You could have talked to me.." Mikey says shakily, seemingly calming down from a full blown rage to a state of sad fury. Tears are forming in his eyes and he sighs. They think maybe the worst is over but they shouldn't have relaxed just yet.

"We tried.. Gerard said you were so out of it, there was no use. We wanted to." Peter tries and Mikey's head snaps to meet his eyes. You can almost hear a collective gulp of air as Mikey tenses up and glares at Peter.

"I said.. I'm not talking to you!" He growls and peter backs up a little bit.

"Why?.. We're all talking." Peter says, confusion playing on his features.

"Because I hate you!" He shouts, throwing a coffe mug from the table that smashes against the wall right besides Peter. The other man stands shocked, wondering if maybe Mikey missed on purpose but not exactly sure. Gerard has been standing back this whole time but now he walks up and slams Mikey back into the wall.

"What the fuck, Mikey! Calm down!" Gerard shouts, holding his brother back against the wall as Mikey struggles.

"No! Let me go!" he keeps struggeling but they both know Gerard is much stronger and way more stubborn. They've wrestles enough as kids to know that. "I hate you!" He screams once again to Peter as tears roll down his cheeks.

"Whyy??" Peter shouts, his voice rough and his eyes sadly pleading to understand.

"Because you killed her!!" Mikey screams while sobbing and crying. He stops struggeling against his brother's grip and just rests his head against the wall and cries silently. The room goes completely silent as they all gape at the crying mess against the wall.

Gerard lets him go and backs up a few steps, Mikey then just slides down onto the floor and curls into a little ball as he cries. Peter bites his lip as tears well up in his eyes. Gerard looks at his brother completely stunned before taking the brothers into the kitchen, patting Peter's shoulder sadly.

They all sit around the table in silent for a while, just sharing glances and wiping their eyes.

"Was it really my fault?" Peter asks sadly after a while and the two other men looks up in surprise.

"Of course not. Mikey isn't thinking rationally." Gerard tells him reassuringly. Peter just shrugs and looks at his hands through his blurry vision.

"Gee is right Pete. It's not true, ok? It's just not." Dakotha tells him sadly, putting a hand over his brother's hand. The conversation keeps going for a while in the kitchen as Mikey sits on his own, crying into his hands.

The pain is too strong, his whole body hurts. He can't quite breathe but he knows one thing. He has to get out of here. He can't stay now so he picks himself up on shaky legs and grabs his keys. His mind is spinning hundreds of miles an hour but he can make out three voices quietly talking in the kitchen. He can't stay here.. He takes a deep breathe before storming out the door and getting into the car. He needs to get away.

His vision is blurry and his hands are shaking like mad, but he doesn't care. He starts the car and speeds off the driveway and away from the house. He doesn't go back to Gerard's house, no he can't. He can't see him right now, can't look anybody in the eyes right now.

He wants to just get away. it hurts too much and he can't even imagine a time in the future when he won't feel like this. He just wants it to stop. He wants the pain to stop so badly. Tears are falling rapidly as he drives along the empty road, it's late at night and darkness is starting to fall. He's driving way too fast and he knows it but he can't bring himself to care even a little bit. He's gripping the steering wheel tightly and he's starting to feel dizzy by all the pain and thoughts in his head. I might have also forgotten to breathe for a little bit.

He takes a few deep breathes and sits up straighter in the seat as a bright light fills the car. He barely has time to question it before the car slams, full force, into the truck coming towards him. Then it was just dark..
Sign up to rate and review this story