Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Disaster At A Time, Please.

First Impressions

by Pretty-Odd-Lion 6 reviews

First Impressions and all the jazz...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-06 - 2297 words

5Ambiance
Hello :D Well I wasnt really planning on updating so soon but this idea popped into my head and well I just wanted to get it down before my forgetful ass forgot it! And so here it is, ENJOY! Virtual cookie for anybody who knows who the quote is by later in the chapter, hint- its one of the best movies of all time ;)!!! Rate and review me lovelys!!!

It turned out me and Gerard had every class together apart from History but thankfully I didnt have that class today, so I just sat down next to Gee in everything else - Ill worry about History later. Before either of us knew it, the bell signalling lunch rang and we were making our way to Canteen (Or thats what im pressuming because I honestly have no fucking idea where we were going).

Luckily my assumption was correct and we were soon queing in the lunch line. Dear god I hope they have decent food here - im starving!

"Whats good to eat around here?" I asked him in an attempt to take my mind off my empty belly.

"Well thats more of a question of, what is edible around here" Looks like I was right in my fears for the quality of lunch "Stay clear of the meatloaf and the chicken curry, but you really cant go too far wrong with the pizza - it may taste like plastic but thats the best you can get"

"Great" I responded sarcastically, earning a small chuckle from Way.

Due to my extreme hunger (Okay that may be a slight exagteration) it wasnt long before my patience wore off.

"Come onnnnn, seriously how long does it take to serve a few freaking meals" I questioned Gerard in a whiney tone.

"Hungy?" He responded, eyebrows raised with a small smile.

HELL YES was what I was going to respond but my stomach beat me to it, and much to my immense embarassment and horror it let out a loud growl.

"Ill take that as a yes" He added laughing, then proceded to point to a now vacant dinner lady.

"Hello dear, what can I get you?"

Deciding to follow Gerards advice I polietly pointed to the pizza and upon reccieving my food, went to went for Gee. Thankfully I wasnt left waiting long as he appeared shortly after carrying a tray indentical to that of my own.

"Ready?" He asked turning towards me.

Giving a nod in response we were soon making our way towards the back of the canteen, where several emtpy tables were situated.

"AWWWWWWWWW look at that guys, The emo fag found himself a girlfriend" Came a nazely screech from a table we had just passed. I knew that voice.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Excuse me?" I replied, sending the bitch otherwise know as Paris the best glare I could muster up. Apparently that did the trick as she noticibly flinched when she caught my gaze "did you have something you wanted to say?"

Unfortunetly one of her little followers felt the need to step in just as I was about to walk away triumphent.

"You heard her sket. Now why dont you just hurry along and go fuck your boyfriend" For the first time I got a proper look at the table. It was your typical slags of the school table and oh look. Surprise surprise there was badass Urie and his friend Ryan, he'd also seemed to of gained 2 more follwers since english as sat by his side was a medium height boy who seemed to still be carrying some baby fat and another guy who at first glance seemed normal until you noticed the flipflops on his feet. Wow.

"How about you shut the fuck up because lets face it, the smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth is probably a dick"

By this point Paris found her voice again.

"Ignore her Gretchen, shes just an ugly fat ass" Ouch. That hurt. Not.

Rolling my eyes I quickly responded "Yes, totally" Then looking her up and down I added "I guess you're going for the uhh... starved look. Your figure truely is the envy of anorexic women everywhere. Oh and what is going on with your face? Ive seen clowns with a more natural look than you" And with that said, I left the now fuming bunch of whores and the amused looking guys and dragged Gerard over to one of the empty tables, who had been watching the exchange in silent awe.

Once he'd finally snapped out of his little trance he looked up at me.

"Nobodys ever stood up for me before" He quietly murmered.

I has guessed as much, it seemed that me and Gerard were both as socially awkward as each other. But in a strange way the thought comforted me. It made me feel like I wasnt alone anymore.

"You probably shouldnt of said that though, now you're going to be just as hated as me" He added, worry covering his features.

I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"So ive got enemies. Good. That means I actually stood up for something in my life" I quoted. As soon as the words passed my lips, Gerards face to one of worry that one of pure pride.

"You have no idea how glad I am that ive met you" He responded to my little speach.

I simply smiled in response and added "Same here Gee, same here. So anyway, who are they?"

"That little one there" He started, pointing to a blonde girl who had kept quiet during my outburst "Thats Karen Smith, she's one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. I sat next to her last year in English; she asked me how to spell orange."

At this I let out a loud laugh.

"That little one" He started again, now pointing to the brunette I had shouted at "That's Gretchen Wieners. She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Streudels. Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business, she knows everything about everyone. That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets"

And finally he pointed to the bitch otherwise known as Paris.

"And evil takes a human form in Paris Prince. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that. She's the queen bee - the star, those other two are just her little workers" He finshed, I had to admire his accurate assesment of the cow.

"What about the guys?" I asked, suddenly remembering their presence at the table.

"Ahhh, Well the first one, the guy wearing just as much eyeliner as me? Yer, well thats Ryan Ross. I dont really know to much about him, keeps himself to himself really but he's Brendons main man - where ever Brendon is you know Ryan isnt too far behind. He's more the silent but deadly type" Then turning his gaze to the boy on Ryans right he started again

"Thats Spencer Smith. I have to admit I cant really say anything bad about the guy, he seems pretty cool - apart from the fact that he lets his friends treat people like shit but to be fair to the guy, he never looks too happy about it." Then turning once more he said:

"The guy on Brendons left, thats Jon Walker. He can be a total dick. Im not going to say too much about him because it pisses me off just looking at him, but the one thing I will say is how he thinks he can kick the crap out of someone whilst wearing those fucking flipflops is beyond me" He finished with a huff.

"And Brendon?" I asked, impatiently awaiting the reply.

"Brendon. Well Brendons your typical "highschool badass" if you will. Naturally he's a massive hit with ladies but I can see why, I mean his eyes are just dreamy" Gerards voice imitated that of a school girls "Hes sly, cheeky and is pretyy much the top of the chain. He's their leader I guess. Everybody loves him and his little "gang" " Gerard finally finshed with a certain bitterness in his tone.

"Im guessing you're not a fan of them then?" I asked with a small smile.

"Theres something about them. I just dont trust them. Believe me when I say, you do NOT want to get on the wrong side of them" Looks like I wasnt the only one who was getting the creepy vibes off Urie over there.

After that I let the conversation drop and picked up my pizza slice.

We ate like that in a comftable silence until the bell rang signalling the end of lunch, and the end of the day for me and Gerard who had a free period.

"Hey Gee, I was wondering, do you want to come to my house after school?" Uncertainty suddenly finding its way into my voice.

But Gerard looked ecstatic about the invite and quickly said a massive yes, telling me that we'd meet by my locker in a few minutes.

Smiling, I made my way towards my own locker as he skipped - yes, skipped - in the other direction towards his own. I dont think ive ever felt so happy to be at school. Collecting my things, I stood patiently waiting for Gerard to return but after 5 minutes there was still no sign of him.

Come on gee, where are you?! I thought to myself. And thats when I heard it. The shouts of indignation coming from none other than Gerard himself. Following the noise, I found Gee inbetween two jocks, who by the looks of it were throwing around a book of some sorts that im guessing belonged to him.

Pushing past the crowd that had formed, I made my way to stand next to Gee.

"Give me the book" I sighed, knowing exactly what these jock types were like

"Nar, ill pass" Said a riduculously tall guy standing in front of me.

By now I could feel the anger and annoyance radiating off Gerard in waves.

"Give me the book" I asked again.

"Tell you what, Ill give you the book back if you say please... and give me a nice big kiss" He responded smugly, earning a few laughs from his idiot team mates.

By now it seemed like the whole school had gathered around us, waiting with baited breath for my next move.

Thats when I lost it, for the third time today.

Putting on the most innocent face I could muster up, I slowly began to walk over to the prick.

"Give. Me. The. Book. Back" By this time I had closed the distance and a smug grin had made its way onto the jackass's face, he wont be smiling in a minute I thought cheekily to myself.

Bringing my knee up at a shockingly fast speed, I knee'd him as hard as I could in the balls.

"Please." I finished happily, hearing the collective gasps from around me and the laughter from his friends die down.

Seeing that he still hadnt moved from his place, hands covering his "crown jewls" I bent over and picked up the book for myself, noticing that it was in actual fact a sketchbook.

As I made my way back towards Gerard, the crowd found its voice and soon shouts of praise and laughter filled the corridor, hell, I even got a few high fives!

Gerard looked like he could kiss me. Making our way back towards my locker, we stopped to give Gee some time to put away his books.

"You are too good to be true, you know that?" He beamed at me.

"Ahahahahaha, Thats nice to know" I giggled, but quickly stopped when I noticed the happy look slip from Gee's face and watched it be replaced to one of concern.

"Whats wrong Gee?" I asked suddenly concered.

He must of zoned out slightly as my question made him jump.

"Huhh, oh right yer. Its just... remember how I told you that you didnt want to get on the wrong side of Brendon and his gang?" Shit. This cant be good.

"Yes" I responded, feeling myself pale in the process.

"Well, you dont want to be noticed by them either...." And with that he looked back over my shoulder and following his gaze, I turned around to be greeted with the sight of Brendon and his "gang" otherwise known as Ryan, Spencer and Jon all staring intently at myself.

As my eyes connected with Brendons own, a mischevious look crossed his face - this cant be good.

Thankfully Gerard grabbed my hand and began pulling me away out the school doors before I could worry myself to much about it.

Just before we left, I took one final glance back only to see a sight that would raise a hell of alot more question than answers. Brendon being helf back by Ryan and Jon as he stared wildly towards myself and Gee.

Quickly turning around, I sped up my pace suddenly wanting to be as far away from this gorgeous syco as possible.

Feeling Gerards questioning gaze on my face I blamed my speedy pace on the longing to get out of this hell hole. I was a bad liar at the best of times, but it seems like him baught it. Good.

Something wasnt right with Brendon Urie.



TADDAAAAAAA, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LATEST INSTALLMENT! :D eheheheheh I hope you all like the chapter and I have some plans for a bit of major drama to go down in the next chapter and for there to be a few revelations!!! So yer... stay tuned.....
Phoebe xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story