Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > What Once Was

A little daft in the head

by RayneCrestheart 0 reviews

Chapter 11

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-07 - 2171 words

0Unrated
(-Yami-)

I watched Aibou as he went to the door, once he was out of my site; I turned back to the others. "I've told our side of these past few years," I said seriously, gaining the attention of the others, "when Yugi gets back we will hear yours." I noticed the other yamis nod. Ryou and Malik looked to each other as if thinking and talking about it with their eyes, and nodded a moment later. Malik opened his mouth to say something but a the sound of something falling and a horrible screech made us all stop and turn to the hall Yugi went down.

"Yami-kins! I saw you come back!" a shrill voice called through the apartment.

'I recognize that voice! Oh Ra help me' I thought to myself as I apprehensively got up and walked around the corner. There I saw the one thing I wished I banished to the shadow realm a long time ago. Standing in the doorway stood Tea. 'If there was one person that I had ever come across in all my time in this era with Yugi, she would be the one person I regret meeting the most.' I thought in my mind.

"Um…hello, Tea." I said in as a calm voice as I could muster seeing that she had just knocked Aibou to the ground. She smiled bright and began to move towards me, swaying her hips in I guess she thought in a sexy way. Just as she was about to step into my personal space another voice called.

"You saw him? I'm the one that saw him! It was MY binoculars!" the voice said. From around the corner of the still open door walked yet another walking nightmare. Vivian Wong.

'Anubis is getting his revenge against me isn't he?' I thought.

"Ahem!" we all looked to Yugi who was still on the ground. I walked around Tea and reached my hand for Yugi's to help him up. He took it and pulled himself up.

"Sorry Aibou. I was a bit…distracted…" I told him in hopes he wasn't angry. He just smiled at me.

"It's alright Yami, new…" he paused and turned to Tea and Vivian, "guests can be quite distracting" he smirked. I chuckled a bit at the obvious use of sarcasm with "guests".

"Hello? Still here!" I turned to see Tea tapping her foot impatiently. "Yugi, if you would kindly let go of Yami we can get going." I held Yugi's hand tighter.

"And do tell Tea where exactly are we going?" I said in an annoyed fake excited tone. "How did you know I was back…and here for that matter?"

"Well we are going to America of course! I came to visit Vivian then go back. Viv and I were on the roof of a hotel stargazing. We were lucky and were directly below a break in all the clouds! We saw you flying on that big snake thing. We knew that you were close to the shrimp, god knows why, so we came here to get you. I won't let you stay here in this, "she looked to Yugi, and then turned to the others "…distasteful company."

I looked at her in pure shock. 'Does she really think I'm going to go with her? And she just said those things to Yugi, and called Slifer a snake thing! She has lost what was left of her mind!' I thought to myself…'I knew I should have been more careful when out flying last night!'

"Oh come now Yami-dear you didn't think I would have you stay here did you? I'm not so cruel as to leave you here. Now we can go to America and live the happy couple life we always should have." She said. She reached to my hand that was still clutching Yugi's and grabbed it, trying to pull me away.

I kept my hand gripped on his. Tea turned to Yugi, "Yugi, let him go! You stole him from me once I won't let it happen again! Now let go!" she yelled at him. I was now sick of this.

"Tea!" I said in a sturdy voice. She turned to me "You will not talk to Yugi that way. Now he is not holding my hand, I'm holding his. And he never stole me from you either!" I said in as calm a voice I could. She looked at me.

"You mean you actually like…" she paused, at first I thought she might have finally understood, but I was sadly disappointed, "Vivian? Why?" I just stared at her.

"Hah! I told you so! Now then Yami lets go. I'll get you a ticket to come with me to China!" she, just like Tea reached for my hand. But this time I've had enough. If they couldn't take a hint, I'd spell it out for them.

Just as Vivian almost caught my hand, I pulled away, taking Yugi with me. Everyone looked at me. Vivian and Tea looking on in curiosity. "If you two won't take a hint, ill show you who I love." I told them. They looked at me. I turned to Yugi and leaned down. He seemed to figure out what I was going to do, he looks hesitant but I smiled at him reassuringly. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my chest. I wrapped my arm around his waist and lent down to his height.

I pecked his lips lightly, allowing him a moment to get used to my touch. He wrapped his arms around my neck telling me to keep going. I kissed him harder and we moved our lips together in sync. We opened our mouths and I let him invade my mouth. I wanted to give him some control so as to not awaken bad memories. Soon we ran out of air and pulled away from each other breathing deep. I held him in my arms as he calmed down. I turned to Vivian and Tea. They were both in pure shock. "Do you both get it now?" I asked them, with a large smirk on my face.

I could see Tea slowly getting more and more livid every moment. She obviously was having a bit of inner turmoil. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish a few times before she spoke, "Yugi! How dare you! You've brainwashed my Yami!"

I brought my hand up to my face, face palming myself. 'Is she seriously that stupid?' I thought to myself, bringing my hand down, dragging my face in exasperation. "Tea. He didn't brainwash me. I love him as does he love me. Why is that so hard to understand?" I asked her, pleading with my eyes to get her to understand.

"She has fallen on her head practicing one too many times it seems" I turned to see Marik smirking down at his light. Malik was smirking at his words. "Seeing as how you can't even dance right."

I heard Yugi giggle a bit and chuckled myself a bit as well. Tea looked to him and smirked, "Yes, because you have room to talk mister I-lived-out-on-the-streets-and-sold-my-body-for-money."

Yugi stopped giggling. His face turned angry and he calmly walked up to Tea. He looked up at her, seething in anger before slapping her across the face. "You know damn well that he was only on the street because he had no way of getting back to Egypt and he felt insecure about asking us for help. How dare you say that!" he yelled at her.

I was shocked for a moment, I just heard that Malik was homeless and sold his body in prostitution yet still felt bad for what he did so many years ago. I looed at Malik to see his eyes boring into the floor and Marik looking like he was going to kill. I was about to say something I heard another slap. I turned again to see Tea had slapped Yugi back and he was on the ground once again. She looked down on him and lifted her foot as if she was going to kick him. As she was about to, a shadow came up from the ground and grabbed her ankle.

We all stood shocked. I looked to Yugi but he shook his head stating it wasn't him. I turned around and everyone looked at each other to see who did it. Eventually we looked to Ryou and saw his face was down casted. "Tea, you are obviously unwelcome here, I suggest you get out now before I throw you out." Ryou said in a very pissed off voice. He looked up and if I hadn't known it was Ryou, I would have mistaken his for Bakura. His eyes had narrowed and his lips were in a full scowl.

Tea looked at him in shock then looked down. She screeched a little and tried to get untangled for the shadow but it held fast. She looked to me "Yami help me! Get this thing off me! I know you're stronger than Yugi is! You can break this Brainwash! You love me, I know you do! Fight the spell!" She yelled like a maniac.

I looked at her in disgust. I opened my mouth but was interrupted again by insanely loud laughing. We all turned to see Bakura cracking up next to Ryou. "Y-you actually, you actually, hahahaha, think that, pft, Yami would actually go for you? Ahahahaha! I knew you were nuts but that right there tops that!" He said between gasps of breath and laughing.

I looked back to Tea to see the was utterly confused. I sighed. "Tea, I have never, nor will ever like you. I don't know how you got that in your head." I said in a drained voice. She was confused once again.

"Of course you like me. I'm pretty, have money, I'm a GIRL, "she looked to Yugi as she said this smirking, "and most of all I can make you feel better than anyone else. You deserve me just like I deserve you."

I was fed up with this. "Tea. You may look a bit pretty, but I don't care about your money. I REALLY don't care if you're a girl, in Egypt many royals had pleasure slaves and concubines of both genders, and I have no desire to see if you can make me feel good*. Plus I have Yugi and HE is all I need."

She looked at me in shock. "Yami you are delusional! Whatever spell that shrimpy whore has over you, I'll figure it out and save you!" after a moment of shaking her leg, she finally got free of Ryou's shadows and grabbed Vivian's hand. "Ill be back for you don't worry." And with that she left.

I was exhausted. I turned to Yugi and helped him up again. He muttered a thanks and turned to Ryou. "Thanks Ryou." He said.

He looked up at Yugi, "Y-Your welco-"he cut off as his eyes slid closed and he fainted. We looked on in shock as he began to fall. Luckily Bakura had quick movements and caught him.

"Ryou! Ryou! Open your eyes!" Bakura called lightly shaking Ryou. He had a worried look on his face. He continued calling his name for five minutes. Malik, Yugi, Marik, and I all started to discuss call an ambulance. We got closer but not enough to suffocate the two. After another 10 minutes Ryou's eyes shuddered a bit and weakly opened them. "Ryou? Are you awake now? Thank god. Are you ok?" Bakura said relieved.

"Yea, sorry to worry you. I'm still a tired and using those powers drained me." Ryou said smiling small. He tried to sit up but hissed and a hand moved to his lower back. "Ouch!" he yelped.

"Ryou?" Bakura asked a bit worried.

"I-im ok. Just…just a bit sore." He said eyes downcast. We all looked at him. We knew what he meant. Bakura looked depressed as he thought about what happened.

Finally I interrupted the silence. "We all have had a bad two days, let's just find a quiet place to sit and catch up. Relax a bit." I said in a soothing voice to everyone.

I felt another hand grab mine, looking down I saw it was Yugi. "I think we should do that. Let's go to the living room, we have enough chairs to share with one another." I smiled at him, letting him lead me to the living room with the others following. We all needed a break, and now that we were finally getting some quiet time, now would be a great time. With that I squeezed Yugi's hand and entered the living room. We all chose seats and got situated.

"So, I guess it's our turn to share the story huh?" Malik asked. The other yamis and I nodded.

Yugi, Ryou, and Malik nodded. "I'll start then." Said Malik.
Sign up to rate and review this story